Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraria, IT'S LIKE MINECRAFT!

+8
Eranor
Kenelm
Hyuponia Kana
Glaceon
Kayeori
Rav3n
Temo
Retributix
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Terraria, IT'S LIKE MINECRAFT! - Page 2 Empty Re: Terraria, IT'S LIKE MINECRAFT!

Post  Kenelm Mon May 23, 2011 12:39 am

The complete silver set looks awesome.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Terraria, IT'S LIKE MINECRAFT! - Page 2 Empty Re: Terraria, IT'S LIKE MINECRAFT!

Post  Kayeori Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 am

That it does. Since my last post I was able to sort of beat the Eater of worlds and thus get the shadow boots to drop and along with the other things I made the helm. So now I'm wearing those and a gold chestplate until I can farm Eye of Cthulu a bit more or Eater of worlds. I say I sort of beat the Eater because I died during, did quite well in my mind, and I got the message that said he was defeated. I figured I just got the error that I defeated him, but didn't really. I figured what the hay and checked where I died. Sure enough goodies lay at my corpse location. XD Go Me!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue May 24, 2011 12:00 am

I managed to solo the Eater of Worlds twice today (Monday). The first time, I died by the boss itself. The second time, gravity. The deaths were inadvertently beneficial, though. (Arena-like spaces are a good idea.)

I have also upgraded a flintlock pistol and minishark to space gun and star cannon respectively.

Other attained goals: 400 HP, 200 MP

Interesting and fun: Grapple a closed door. Then, open the door with the hook attached.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue May 24, 2011 5:12 am

I was able to beat the Eater this time! Plus I've found quite a bit of accessories. I have 400 HP & 200 MP as well and I was able to find/make a complete set of shadow armor. I also made a sword cause I was in need of a new one. Stumbled across the Underground Jungle for the first time and get overwhelmed with a mixture of hornets, a maneater, skeletons, and mother slime. Not fun to say the very least.

If anyone is in need of a few items I have some I am willing to trade/give away.

I have an extra Balloon, lucky horseshoe, and a starsword thing. The one the makes 3 falling stars rain down on enemies. I also have 2 spare enchanted boomerangs. Possibly some other things...
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eranor Tue May 24, 2011 9:12 am

*has instantly bought this game and is currently creating a new world*
Eranor
Eranor
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Tue May 24, 2011 10:36 am

I've Made Necro Armor =3
I had to go on Alex's world and steal bones from his Skeletron-free dungeon, though.
>>
<<
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 am

Epic. Well I don't know if anyone else is already but I would love to play Multiplayer with people. So if you ever want The Kaye to hop into your world with his awesomeness then please by all means pm the info to me! Seriously... Do it... Like 10 minutes ago. -having withdrawals...-
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed May 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Anybody got any builds or projects they're working on? I'm currently trying to build a castle and kingdom on one of my maps. Airship is next. Very Happy
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Wed May 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Kayeori wrote:Epic. Well I don't know if anyone else is already but I would love to play Multiplayer with people. So if you ever want The Kaye to hop into your world with his awesomeness then please by all means pm the info to me! Seriously... Do it... Like 10 minutes ago. -having withdrawals...-

Terraria is having a LITTLE issue with it's Multiplayer at the moment.. Apparently people with wireless routers can only start multiplayer servers on their local Router IP Address, which other people outside of the router connection can't connect to. A simple solution is using Hamachi, though I don't think I'll want to...
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Kalamiko wrote:
Kayeori wrote:Epic. Well I don't know if anyone else is already but I would love to play Multiplayer with people. So if you ever want The Kaye to hop into your world with his awesomeness then please by all means pm the info to me! Seriously... Do it... Like 10 minutes ago. -having withdrawals...-

Terraria is having a LITTLE issue with it's Multiplayer at the moment.. Apparently people with wireless routers can only start multiplayer servers on their local Router IP Address, which other people outside of the router connection can't connect to. A simple solution is using Hamachi, though I don't think I'll want to...

It works. It's how I've been able to connect to folks on Terraria, Minecraft, OpenCanvas...pretty much anything and everything normal connections are needed for, but better so long as it's a private network thing. It's small and easy to manage on your computer, and also something that'll turn on and off at your leisure with a simple click of the power button. It's worth every penny. Or would be if it wasn't free. Very Happy
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Fri May 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Kayeori, I have a hellforge with your name on it, and for anyone else interested, I have a second one.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Fri May 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Thanks Kenny I really appreciate that! I can try to get on tonight and hopefully my work internet doesn't lag too bad. Just a note to everyone else wanting to play Terraria multiplayer. I set up a server so if you'd like you can come visit and play with The Kaye! Plus if you want me to come visit your server then just shoot me a pm with the info and I'll come a running. Very Happy
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Retributix Sat May 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Jacquemo Rie wrote:
Kalamiko wrote:

It works. It's how I've been able to connect to folks on Terraria, Minecraft, OpenCanvas...pretty much anything and everything normal connections are needed for, but better so long as it's a private network thing. It's small and easy to manage on your computer, and also something that'll turn on and off at your leisure with a simple click of the power button. It's worth every penny. Or would be if it wasn't free. Very Happy

This post has really shot off....

Jack, would you mind posting a link to where we can get Hamachi? I haven't been able to find it.. Thanks.
Retributix
Retributix
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sat May 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Search "Log Me In Hamachi" Should be something like that.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue May 31, 2011 10:54 am

Karis wrote:Search "Log Me In Hamachi" Should be something like that.

^ this

You can't miss it really. I'd toss in a link, but I don't have time right now. It should be the first thing that pops up if you use Google though. Make sure you're looking for LOG ME IN Hamachi though, not just the regular one. That one's kinda outdated. =X
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:24 am

I'm just putting this out there for those interested. As you all know I do have a server and I would like to make a large world with 100% noob characters. No bringing stuff over of any kind. PLEASE! Just don't do it. I'm looking at you all who use the piggy banks to leak things into other games. o.o I've done it too and I will kindly ask you to not do it. Plus this will also mean that this character you bring is only played on this server, or other worlds designated for this... project? xD I know this might sound weird to some of you, but I have yet to actually do something like this on a server. I took my main into my first multiplayer. If you're interested then please say so here, and post your Steam name so I can add you to my friends list. Please and Thank You!!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 pm

-Double Post in the name of... Justice/SCIENCE!/Bronies/TheKaye/Whatever xD-

So those of us who have it Terraria has updated once again! Yay more stuff! But now onto my point... WHERE IS YOU ALL?! Seriously lately I have gone through some serious Terraria withdrawals. Trust me you'll love this game if you like RPG games with small hints of Minecraft. Anyhoo just thought I would put this out there for everyone. Reply here IF YOU DARE!!! xD
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 am

I'm aware of the update.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 am

Been meaning to play it again, but haven't had a moment with everything else happening. On top of that, I've been trying to transfer all my loot to a new map (or at least what I wanna take on this new adventure). And then I'm deleting my characters so I can start this new game with difficulty settings. 83

But...it's a lot of junk and a lot of organizing to do. If I ever hop on somebody else's server though, I'm all for a party. =D
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:24 am

It's been awhile and I figured it is about time to give this post some love. For roughly the next 31 hours Terraria is 50% the normal price. Currently it is $4.99! So if you have ever thought about giving it a try then please do. It'll be well worth the 5 bucks. Plus if you feel generous and know others who wish to try it then for only $14.99 you can get 4 copies of the game to share!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Hey, add TauMyensa.
At some point a friend of mine and I will be starting a hard-core world.
When this occurs, we'll only allow hardcore characters.
Meaning death is real.

Feel free to join our madness when we learn the game better.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:34 am

I necro this thread in the name of Terrarian JUSTICE! Or if your name is Temo then in the name of SCIENCE! The main reason for this, like the Kaye really needs a reason for anything xD, is because Terraria has updated to 1.1 woot! For those of us itching to get back in and play more then now is the time! A whole new biome has been added once you beat the new boss of the UnderWorld (Hell) The Flesh Wall! Plus there are 3 new NPC's for us to rescue and recruit to our towns! And yes I mean rescue! You must locate them!

New Items, Enemies, Tools, Weapons, Harder Bosses, and Ores! If you haven't bought the game yet... SHAME ON YOU! Buy it name Deeemit! Seriously though buy it. It's only $9.99 on steam, and I hear a rumor floating about it coming to Xbox Live Arcade! Not sure on that so much. But anyhoo here's the Wiki if you wish to see the updated stuffs or just learn a bit more about the game! See you in Terraria!

http://wiki.terrariaonline.com/Terraria_Wiki
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:35 am

The update really added a whole lot more to the game. It's amazing xD
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 am

For the next 12 hours Terraria is on sale for 75% off! That's only $2.49!!! My advice is buy it now! If you have been the fence about buying the game now is the time to act.

Seriously its a pretty awesome game.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 am

Consider it Bought
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next