Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Glacia

5 posters

Go down

New Member - Glacia Empty New Member - Glacia

Post  Glaceon Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Character Name: Glacia
How You Heard About The RP Society: I have many friends in it who I have RPed with.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? A few months, but I have had past experience in other games.
Is English Your First Language? Yup
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Glacia is a Kitty Witch who comes from a different dimension. She was a young mage in her world, but had disobeyed mage code and tempered in realm of Advanced Black Magic and Necromancy. She was then exiled from her home town, where she roamed her world, learning many new magics. On her travels, she came across a dimensional rift, and proceeded through it, not knowing where it lead. Drifting through the rift, she lost conciousness and fell into the World of Erinn. While wondering around, she managed to pick up on many of the fighting styles she had never encounted, Archery and Melee Fighting. She continued traveling, coming to the town of Tailteann, where she quickly grew interested in Alchemy, pursuing it further. She read books and found a Mentor, whom in her alchemy studies had gravely injured and quickly dismissed her from his mentoring services, telling her she should stop pursuing alchemy altogether. Being very stubborn, she continued researching alchemy herself, learning the basic and advanced techniques, eventually becoming a Royal Alchemist. While she is now a full fledged alchemist, she hasn't forgotten her Subhuman Mage roots from childhood, and still practices witchcraft and magic, her predominant ability being a transformation into a Kitten, a ability her kind has. While in this form, she cannot speak human tongue, but rather speak into their minds with telepathy. However, she cannot read the thoughts of others, only transmit her own.
What type of character do you play? Alchemist, with knowledge of other techniques(Magic, Melee, Ranged)
What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ Whenever I don't have class. Also not on Thursday Nights(Game Night)
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

New Member - Glacia Empty Re: New Member - Glacia

Post  Auramune Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:25 am

Bio is fine to me. Mm.. Dimensional rifts make the world go round~

Our power thread is currently being re-worked, as far as her abilities go. But shape-shifting is a more commonly seen power than anything else. So pretty sure that'll fly when it's all done.

I'll offer my approval.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 am

Your abilities will be discussed in the new template forum for powers.

Otherwise, I like the backstory. If approved, please do not use the 'unapproved' magic until we work on that. That amenable?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 am

Resident kitty approves of other kitties so long as not after her fish. Razz Please do see the current and future rules for powers and make certain to comply. Until then, I approve. Smile

*stamps with Cat On Lap*

New Member - Glacia Catapp10
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roze Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:52 pm

-tackles Glacia- It'sa mai daughter!

<3

I like your story.
Roze
Roze
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:53 pm

You are in by three votes.
Councilors, unleash the mentoring hounds...
Meaning, Glacia, go find my dog!
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 pm

BUT SHE'S A CAT! DOGS ARE BAD!
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm