Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glacia's Journey.

5 posters

Go down

Glacia's Journey. Empty Glacia's Journey.

Post  Glaceon Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:58 am

[quote]Glacia, after finally talking with her actual sister, Espeon, has decided to head out on her own, to find her destiny. She didn't care if she makes enemies or allies, or if she dies or not. She is going on her own freewill, to see where fate will take her. She told Espeon to tell everyone she was no more, but had made a few last minute plans..

Glacia is going under the title "Wandering Swordswoman." She is also keeping her identity hidden, wearing a robe and keeping a hood up at all time. She also wears gloves now to hide her paws, and keeps her tail coiled up and hidden at all times. Pretty much she keeps herself unnoticable unless you pull her hood down or know her by voice. She travels wherever her fate goes. She will mainly work as a Mercenary, and has already quit her Royal Alchemist job overall. ((Not leaving RA OOCly people, you can still ask for help if Jabber is not on to assist with your G9-11 needs.)) When asked for a name, she will tell people Marisa, as an alias.

So Glacia, now going by her name Marisa, embarks on a journey...to find her destiny..

She decides to put up a sign...hopefully to hone her skills.

Greetings. My name is Marisa. I am looking for a good sparring match with whoever wants one. I am trying to hone my skills with a blade, and would be grateful if anyone would give me a sparring match while I am in a town or if I am met. I haven't used a sword for long, but already have a pretty good grip on how to use it. I just need to spar more to master it. Thank you for your time of reading this.
-Marisa, the Wandering Swordswoman.

((That about sums everything up really. As I said, I'm keeping RA OOC, just ICly she is quitting. If you want OOC knowledge of the talk Glacia had with Espeon, that's in the storyboard section of the forums. Glacia is indeed very troubled, and is hoping this journey will set her life straight. If you wish to RP with her, she will most likely be in Iria or in random places in Uladh, like Corrib Valley, Blago, and all the route that lead to towns. Espeon is staying at the Jousting Arena now, watching over Silver and the Tigers. She hasn't told them about Glacia yet, nor does she herself know Glacia is still alive. That's in a future RP. "Marisa" will also be looking for sparring matches on her journey, so feel free to note me for a match. With sparring, it's a friendly match until one person is "defeated." No deaths involved.
P.S. This may be foreshadowing for what is to come in the future.))

Last edited by Espeon (glacia) on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Glacia's Journey. Empty Re: Glacia's Journey.

Post  Hoenheim Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:57 am

Hoenheim notices the sign after looking for the feedback on one of his own, he thinks he'll be in this world for a long while now and decides to take an interest in meeting friends that he can help, and that can help him. He posts a notice:

Hello Marisa, I am Hoenheim.
I am not from this world, but I do know a lot about swordplay. It is what I live, well, lived for.
If you need a sparring partner I would be happy to help.
Hoenheim
Hoenheim
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 pm

glacia left a response...

I'll be setting up a camp around Qilla Base soon, I will be there if you wish to have a match.

-Marisa.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:11 pm

((Also, if you wanna have this, it'd be best to set up a time via on here, in notes, or by adding me. I'm not in guild, so guild chat doesn't work.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoenheim Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 am

Espeon (glacia) wrote:((Also, if you wanna have this, it'd be best to set up a time via on here, in notes, or by adding me. I'm not in guild, so guild chat doesn't work.))

((IGN is Glacia?))
Hoenheim
Hoenheim
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Fliers went up around Erinn...

Mysterious Happenings in Courcle Region!

Local Rangers have been sending in reports of many of the regions wildlife being frozen in ice. The ice does not seem to be showing signs of melting, and the wildlife trapped within are void of life. The cause is being looked into, but no signs have been found. The cause is likely to be of a really strong ice mage. More info soon to come.

Glacia sat in her tent in the La Terra Highlands, and twirled her wand around casually. "Sometimes I wonder why I ever gave up magic...it's just so fun. But I guess all fun things grow boring after time." She looked out of her tent, the sun rising up over the horizon. The mana tunnels would be activating soon, and she needed a magic refill before tackling the river rafting. Wildlife tried to attack her first...why should she let it. She had very good reason to do what she did. At least she thought so.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 am

<<I'm a little confused. Is there a spell strong enough to permanently ice over creatures? ....in the jungle?>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:35 am

((Not Permafreeze, but the ice was fresh enough that anyone could think it was permafreeze.

Also don't forget about Krystal's Ice Dome in the forest that could last days before needing to be fortified. Glacia pretty much did same idea, except used it on wildlife.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 am

<<Except that Krystal's wasn't approved of either.. That wrong doesn't make yours right. Alchemy is pretty popular in the world. I think people would assume it was frozen blast or a spell, before they think it's permafreeze.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Auramune wrote:<<Except that Krystal's wasn't approved of either.. That wrong doesn't make yours right. Alchemy is pretty popular in the world. I think people would assume it was frozen blast or a spell, before they think it's permafreeze.>>

((I half agree with this. Both should have been approved. However, I don't think the natives of Courcle would be familiar with with Alchemy. o_O At least not to a GREAT extent. I DO take into account "Courcle's Heart".
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 pm

((Well I never really said it was permafreeze. I simply stated it didn't seem to show signs of melting. And I did not know that it wasn't approved (the dome thing). The reports of the frozen animals were a one time thing, they never went back to check. Pretty much it's like how you can give the freeze effect to something if you freeze it right before it dies. And it wasn't a big portion of wildlife, just a small bit. Glacia got attacked, and just retaliated. The counter attack was just a bit chilly for the wildlife. I'll post a report after my class about the wildlife not being frozen anymore.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:
Auramune wrote:<<Except that Krystal's wasn't approved of either.. That wrong doesn't make yours right. Alchemy is pretty popular in the world. I think people would assume it was frozen blast or a spell, before they think it's permafreeze.>>

((I half agree with this. Both should have been approved. However, I don't think the natives of Courcle would be familiar with with Alchemy. o_O At least not to a GREAT extent. I DO take into account "Courcle's Heart".

(( well, with all the milliteans going there once a week for a few exploration levels, they might have seen something by now.

To Glacia: Even if you have frozen blast 1, AM to 1, and water alchemy to one with an upgraded cylinder, the ice doesn't last enough for glacia to leave and guards to determine that.
now, if we are going by physics aside from the typical, oh look the ice broke off.
Cor's temperate's are high, it's a jungle, So as soon as the ice is placed, it'll start melting. ))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:31 pm

((@Xeek I never said I was -near- cor. I said Courcle. The Swamps, Plains, Meadows, Jungle. All those are in Courcle. And you'd be surprised how fast I can get away before my frozen blast thaws. I have a broom, it's a simple up and away. So I could be well away by the time someone comes, and the animal still be frozen. She could also freeze something right beside a Mana Tunnel, and then take mana tunnel and escape, leaving someone to find the freshly frozen animal when they emerge from the MT. It's all situational, is what I'm saying. Why would Glacia have stopped and gotten attacked? Maybe she was hungry and trying to get some food from a tree. Maybe she wanted some meat. Everything is situational. Under the right situation, this could be pulled off. And not all the areas in Courcle are visited once a week. Cor, yes. But not all of Courcle. And not all Milletians know about Frozen Blast either. I still get people asking "what's that" when I use it. But just to end this pointless discussion, I'll make the next post.))

After the recent reports, new reports came in that seemed controversial to the last ones.
The mysterious frozen wildlife happenings have ended, and the wildlife that had frozen over have thawed out, but they were dead none-the-less. The frozen wildlife were thawed out for a while, so it is unknown how long it lasted. Rangers are still looking into the cause of this. We suspect an ice mage, however, a Milletian told us it might very well be an alchemist as well. No reports of other ice activity have been recieved. It seems the perpetrater is no longer attacking.

Glacia had gone rafting, and was now heading up to Physis, the cold climate and weather being more of a preference...She did see a Milletian going up as well, and had been stopped and questioned about the happenings in Courcle. Glacia simply stated she had no idea, and continued on her way, making the ice bridge and heading into Physis.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Espeon (glacia) wrote:((@Xeek I never said I was -near- cor. I said Courcle. The Swamps, Plains, Meadows, Jungle. All those are in Courcle. And you'd be surprised how fast I can get away before my frozen blast thaws. I have a broom, it's a simple up and away. So I could be well away by the time someone comes, and the animal still be frozen. She could also freeze something right beside a Mana Tunnel, and then take mana tunnel and escape, leaving someone to find the freshly frozen animal when they emerge from the MT. It's all situational, is what I'm saying. Why would Glacia have stopped and gotten attacked? Maybe she was hungry and trying to get some food from a tree. Maybe she wanted some meat. Everything is situational. Under the right situation, this could be pulled off. And not all the areas in Courcle are visited once a week. Cor, yes. But not all of Courcle. And not all Milletians know about Frozen Blast either. I still get people asking "what's that" when I use it. But just to end this pointless discussion, I'll make the next post.))

(( 0 degrees Celsius. Do you know what this is?
It's two things.
Freezing point of water, and the melting point of ice. Unless water is kept under this temperature it will melt. So it would have shown signs of melting. And surely by the time the people noticed it would have been melted. Specially since it was daytime.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm

((Never said it was daytime either.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Espeon (glacia) wrote:((Never said it was daytime either.

She could also freeze something right beside a Mana Tunnel, and then take mana tunnel and escape, leaving someone to find the freshly frozen animal when they emerge from the MT

^^^^ Sorry that made me assume.Either way, I am just letting you know for next time.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 pm

((Alright, will definately keep in mind.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:28 pm

After spending time in Physis and enjoying the cold weather, Glacia decided to head back down to Cor, and from there, to Connous. She wasn't too enthralled with the heat of the desert, and had brought a few cloud crystals with her for rain and a cooldown when she needed. Finally coming into Connous from Errans Gorge, she sat by the oasis, and relaxed a bit, exhausted from her walk. However, her head slowly turned towards the direction of Metus....a place she would need to go to. It's essentially where her life began...and may as wel be where her life will end. She picked up her bag, and headed out...towards her next destination...Metus.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:05 am

Unfortunately, the desert seemed to be more of a challenge than Glacia thought. Running out of supplies while being unable to find her way out of the desert, Glacia took one step too deep, and fell underground into the Connous Underground, known to Elves and travelers as Ant Hell. Glacia had one idea to just escape and end the torment of being lost. she pulled out her only Wing of the Goddess, and used it to escape.

She decided, after enough antics in Iria, to go back to Uladh. She couldn't show her face around towns. She had abandoned those who cared for her. She stood on the walls to Tailteann, having gotten up via her broom. She looked over the city...half with pain...half with disgust. The world she once knew was slowly being torn. Not only the world..but herself. She had no idea what to do with her life. She gave the town one last look over, before departing....and going to a place where she might belong...

Glacia's Journey. Mabino14
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum