Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Character for Laikika

4 posters

Go down

The New Character for Laikika Empty The New Character for Laikika

Post  Laikika Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Name: Kika

Race: Elf

Personality: Kind, cheerful, and terribly afraid of most males

Hair color: Brownish gold

Eye color: Green

Skin color: Pale

Hates: Talking to boys, losing her glasses, dirt

History: (as written by her)

The first thing I remember is strange sounds and darkness. I don't know how long I was in darkness. It might have been a long time, but when you have nothing to measure time by, nor any memory of anything BUT darkness, you cannot judge. But I became aware of strange sounds and they filled me with fear and hope. Then, a zig-zag of light appeared and I was momentarily dazzled by my very first glimpse of sunlight. The kindest voice in the world spoke, and I felt gentle hands pull me from the stone coffin I had been trapped in. How long? I can't say. Maybe hours, maybe ages. I cant remember. Perhaps it's like being born.

Anyway, the woman who had discovered my coffin was beautiful. Dark black hair and the bluest of eyes. I knew she wasn't like me. She was strong and feirce and... well, rather like what you imagine Morrighan to be. I thought she was a goddess, although I didn't really have any idea of what a goddess actually was. She pulled me up in front of her on a powerful horse and carried me to Filia, talking of all sorts of things. She left me with Cast and rode away. I never saw her again. I don't even remember her name...

Anyway, I spent some time in Filia, learning how to take care of myself, and then, when a royal embassy from Tara came, I don't remember why, I went with them because they said there was work in the castle. And so there was, though if I'd known what it would be like to be yelled at all the time and just be one of a numberless horde of servants, I don't think I would have gone.

I still work in the castle most days, although after several years I've been put in charge of cleaning the guild halls and sometimes helping Glewyas in the kitchen. I don't actually get to cook but occassionally he'll let me peel potatoes or wash fruit for him. Mostly I get to wash dishes. But if I'm very very good and hardworking, maybe one day he'll take me as his apprentice!

Laikika
Laikika
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

The New Character for Laikika Empty Re: The New Character for Laikika

Post  Xeek Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Xeek: Is she afraid of me too~? :3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 am

....Want... to... hug... her.... <3_<3
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikika Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 am

@ Xeek: Yes. ESPECIALLY you. XD

-Glomps herself an Aura! <3-
Laikika
Laikika

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Chuckie: A cute hard working girl with glasses is Definite Huggle material Very Happy

Well at least someone I can tease with a simple tussle of her hair in passing or a courtly greeting (yes that's the half bow and hand kiss). Wonder which would make her blush more?

*rubs hands in glee* Now there is something to actually look forward to when visiting that morbid pile of stone.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down