Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character-Elliat (( second try))

3 posters

Go down

New Character-Elliat (( second try)) Empty New Character-Elliat (( second try))

Post  Elliat Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Character Name: Elliat
How You Heard About The RP Society: Wondering about if people roleplays in game
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?For some time
Is English Your First Language?Yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Born to a demon mother and a human father,He was quite weird for there standards.He didn't want to became a light palidan
like his father, or a demon Palidan like his mother. He wanted to be an assassin,he who walks in the shadow like most people.
He Just liked how they were.Any were he went he asked about assassin.A old man told him about there history, How they got the name,Why
did they get called assassins when in muslim they were called Hashshashin.
A few months later his demon sister was born, A crazy demon fairy.After A few years of her and Elliat growing up.Elliat
was walking from the town.He walked in and saw his sister and the blood of his parents on the ground.His sister looked up
and giggled evilly.She says "brother it was fun, I can't believe it was so much fun.The blood, the screams,So fun!"
He backed away running back into town.
He eat the food that he bought in tow that day.A few days later he started to thief, and steal things from the stores.
He was like a real life assassin,that idea gave him a rush.After a while he got a newspaper saying The shadow Strikes
and steals food.He liked that,the shadow he keep repeating.
He moved from just food to pickpocketing.The day he met the master assassin alter((I know its just apart of my story))
He was a pickpocketing people and sneaking around but Alter keep his eye on elliat.He was about to pickpocket Alter
when he turned around and picked elliat up by the collar.He spoke in a soft tone "I like how you work kid.You have a working
to be a great assassin under me.Come with me and explain to me why were you doing this."Elliat nodded,He spoke in a soft inconcent
tune "Because of my sister,my crazy demon fairy of a sister killed my parents. And it was for the fun of it." Alter nodded replying "I'll train
you to be a great assassin."
That he did.It took him years to train Elliat and all in good.Elliat set out from the place after alter had mysterously dissappeared.
He set out to go to Erinn.He wanted to go there for a few reasons, for one because his master was always talking about the place
and he thought if he was there then he would find his master.The journey to erinn was long and hard but it was worth it.
The rest is still to be written in Elliat's history book.
What type of character do you play?: I can't say but i have my mind set on an assassin,Long sword for close combat
bow for long/pulling and for silent kills
New Character-Elliat (( second try)) Swordbowandalter
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I can be on for some time in the week and a few hours on weekends
Elliat
Elliat
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Character-Elliat (( second try)) Empty Re: New Character-Elliat (( second try))

Post  Kenelm Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:44 pm

The background story is much better. There's one inconsistency, though...
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

New Character-Elliat (( second try)) Empty Re: New Character-Elliat (( second try))

Post  Darke Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:22 am

Rejected. Posting spam sites on our forum is an act of aggression.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down