Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snips's Application (Asohka, for referencing terms)

+4
Captincrunch
Xeek
Kayeori
psychicpixie17
8 posters

Go down

Snips's Application (Asohka, for referencing terms) Empty Snips's Application (Asohka, for referencing terms)

Post  psychicpixie17 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Character Name: Asohka, a.k.a "Snips"

How You Heard About The RP Society: I met a girl named Jabberwock who was a member

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: For as long as I can remember

Is English Your First Language?: Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Snips is a 15-year-old elf who has been rebirthed as much as possible and because of this isn't a very high level at the moment. Both her name and her nickname were inspired by Ahsoka Tano, who is Anakin Skywalker's padawan in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. As an elf, Snips is excellent at archery and her weapons of choice are bow and arrows. Snips has an in-game husband named Trifoec0300, and he is a human. Her best friends are my friend in rl's characters, Radiar, who is also my human's in-game husband, and his elf, Foteser.

What type of character do you play?: An insane, weird, and random archer/musician/composer

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: I don't have a designated schedule for Mabi, I just play as long as I can whenever I get the chance, which is almost every day. Unless something comes up, I'm normally on from a little after 4:00 in the afternoon to around 8:00 or 9:00 in the evening, depending on whether it's the weekend. On weekends, I log on much earlier and can stay on until about 9, but on weekdays, it's a little after 4 to about 8.
psychicpixie17
psychicpixie17
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Snips's Application (Asohka, for referencing terms) Empty Re: Snips's Application (Asohka, for referencing terms)

Post  Kayeori Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Short and sweet, but it gets the point across. The Kaye Approves this application.

-insert stamp here-
(sorry haven't moved it from the laptop yet)
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Snips's Application (Asohka, for referencing terms) Empty Re: Snips's Application (Asohka, for referencing terms)

Post  psychicpixie17 Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Awesome! One down, two to go! Also, I posted my bio under the topic title, "Snips the Wanderer," if you're interested.
psychicpixie17
psychicpixie17
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:04 pm

I gives my approval as well, as long as you promise not to talk about Harry Potter around me :3 (kidding, but seriously, try not to...xD )
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:04 pm

If anyone does try to quote the potter books we will definitely have a "Potter Emergency" ........... Rolling Eyes
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  psychicpixie17 Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 am

lol, ok, i promise i won't! to be honest, i haven't even read the books, only seen the movies. my bro read the books. i only chose the HP pic b/c i didn't see any other peeps i recognized besides spiderman, and hello! i'm a girl! why would i want a spidey avatar pic? anyway, thanks for the approval. again, please check out my bio under the title "Snips the Wanderer"

(mwahahahaha!!! my evil plot to get accepted is going perfectly according to plan, mwahahah!!!!! Twisted Evil) .....wow, i've been thinking about Clone Wars too much..........CURSE YOU, NEW CLONE WARS MOVIE DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (we JUST got it on dvd, one of my bro's bday presents, and we watched it yesterday)
psychicpixie17
psychicpixie17
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:28 am

Someone's a bit Star Wars-y.... -whistles a bit- Just don't go crazy on us with it and you'll be fine. :3
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  psychicpixie17 Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm not usually this Star Wars-y, I promise. It's just that, like I said, my bro got the Clone Wars DVD on his birthday a couple days ago (his birthday is on the 8th), and we just watched it yesterday, plus MY present to him was a 4-figure pack of Clone Wars action figures consisting of Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, and the bounty hunter Cad Bane. So, like I said, I have Star Wars on the brain. It should wear off in a couple days, though, hopefully by tomorrow. Wait, did I just get my 3rd and final approval?
psychicpixie17
psychicpixie17
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Nope, only blue, red and pink names can give approvals :3. Just harass one of them to come and give it to you. Just don't harass them too much. I heard there is one that ate a person.... shhhhhh Cool
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  psychicpixie17 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 am

LOL, Xeek!!! i have a feeling that you and i are going to get along just fine! Snips's Application (Asohka, for referencing terms) Icon_smile

Last edited by psychicpixie17 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slight spelling mistake in another user's name)
psychicpixie17
psychicpixie17
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 am

Xeek wrote:Nope, only blue, red and pink names can give approvals :3. Just harass one of them to come and give it to you. Just don't harass them too much. I heard there is one that ate a person.... shhhhhh Cool

Why are you telling them about that? It was one of my secrets..

I'll approve.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:32 am

Kitsune wrote:

Why are you telling them about that? It was one of my secrets..

I'll approve.

I didn't give a name D:<
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 pm

The complexity of names had me confused when looking at the guild stone. scratch
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  psychicpixie17 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Alright, who changed my topic title, why, and how the HECK is that even possible without being the one who posted it?!
psychicpixie17
psychicpixie17
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:11 pm

From the way it was written I would say Dell, but it could have been anyone pink.
And he did it so people who knew your In Game name could find your application.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:35 pm

psychicpixie17 wrote:Alright, who changed my topic title, why, and how the HECK is that even possible without being the one who posted it?!

I did.
It's possible because I'm a pinkie on the forum.
The reason why is in the edit of the title.

Simply put.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:49 pm

As well, it doesn't seem psychicpixie17 has anything to do with your IG name or your character name.
As the 'read this first' post (which you were required to read when you applied)
states that the forum account should be your in-character name or even you in-game name,
I would humbly request you abide by the strictures we've got set up.

Again, for referencing purposes.
Because I believe we have enough members to require referencing.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down