Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership Application

5 posters

Go down

Membership Application Empty Membership Application

Post  Merciluss Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Character Name: Merciluss

How You Heard About The RP Society: Was in the forest dungeon, karu, and saw RPsociety members at the offering tablet outside. Was healed by C.Crunch a few times after failed attempts inside.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For Quite awhile now. At least 05-ish time-frame.

Is English Your First Language? It is my only language.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Well I played Mabinogi when it was still closed to public. I was too into MapleStory to switch over, though i did enjoy the game. Met up with someone on facebook who had mabinogi pictures in her photo album, and i remembered i always wanted to go back and get more into the game itself, than figuring out bugs.

What type of character do you play? I have a human i do not intend on playing at all (vilensce) and an elf, that i intend to progress ingame content with.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ well ive only been playing again for three days or so. I am activly involved in other MMORPG (WoW) and attend college, with 2 kids as well. pretty much a single father, so my hours are rough and random, but in the last three days i have logged over 24 hours, and do not plan to settle down the game play anytime soon.

On a side note, I cheated a bit, I was not able to click the guild statue, (im not sure how that works, maybe i didnt meet set requirements?) so instead i just used google to find the site. I realize that I am fairly new, and not that far along in the mabinogi adventure as of yet. I may not meet set requirements yet, but if you would take the time to look at my credentials I am sure you could see I am a dedicated and serious gamer. A few credentials are:

lvl 139 BW Paladin (AORAROK) on Mardia server, though i have strayed from that game recently, I am quiet well known, and one of the few (less than 30) blunt weapon paladins over level 120. I also was the guild leader of the #15 ranked guild for quiet some time, (Heartless) and have seen most of the end game content MS has to offer.

Lvl 80 Draenei Hunter, (Vilensce) WoW, Farstriders sever, NightShift guild. I am currently raiding the final ingame content at the moment for world of warcraft on "HEROIC" or "hard mode". the 25 man team/guild i run with is currently the only guild on the server/world to progress that far into the end game content on hard mode.

the truth is RPsociety is the only guild ive seen (on more than one occasion, in my 3 days of gameplay) to form up infront of a dungeon, I'd much rather be a solo player, than part of a guild who doesnt stand for anything/do anything. you guys look like you mean buisiness, and i am fond of that. If i cannot/do not meet the requirements in place to be accepted into the guild, please keep my application in mind for future recruitment drives. thanks for your time.
Merciluss
Merciluss
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Membership Application Empty Re: Membership Application

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 pm

The truth is RPsociety is the only guild ive seen (on more than one occasion, in my 3 days of gameplay) to form up infront of a dungeon, I'd much rather be a solo player, than part of a guild who doesnt stand for anything/do anything. you guys look like you mean buisiness, and i am fond of that. If i cannot/do not meet the requirements in place to be accepted into the guild, please keep my application in mind for future recruitment drives. thanks for your time.

Well, for serious things. You should contact me >.>

Last edited by Teoxihuitl on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Screwed up on the quotes thing >>)
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Merciluss Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:03 am

Not sure I catch what you mean.

A slight misunderstanding, it seems the rp this guild does is not at all what rp means to me, in that case, I have never truely "RP'd". It is intresting though, and I would be willing to give it a shot.
Merciluss
Merciluss
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:11 am

Well, I like that attitude, just put together a character introduction and I can approve this
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Merciluss Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:27 am

I'll work on it, ty
Merciluss
Merciluss
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 am

Yep, I like the enthusiasm.
Making a bio is one of the best parts of making a character.
If you find that part rewarding, and there aren't too many things you'll need to fix, I'll approve.
So far, you seem to ring the right bells. *nods*

Just get that bio, then I'll give you the Dellinger stamp.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 am

I don't see why you didn't meet the requirements to apply in the guild stone.(I don't think we have any, or we can set any)

I think what Teo means, is that if you want a real dungeon contact him(he is very strong xD)

As for requirements for the guild, there really isn't any. Beside the ones in the rules and such. I give my approval, and I will be looking forward to your Bio ^_^. If you can't think of you, you can always play the character first, give a few styles and background a try before actually making the character.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Merciluss Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 am

I am currently attempting to write up a bio, having never done this before I cannot gaurantee the story will not have "holes" in it, or make much sense for that matter, haha. I will go back to the stone today and try again.

*edit: stone works for me now.

Last edited by Merciluss on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lack of wanting to create another post)
Merciluss
Merciluss
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Merciluss Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:53 pm

I apologize in advance for the grammer, haha. Thanks for your time.

Character Name: Merciluss

How You Heard About The RP Society: Karu dungeon entrance

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Havent, but everyone starts somewhere >.-

Is English Your First Language? yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Merciluss was not born of this world, He is one from the wolves. The only thing Merciluss remembers before waking in Filia was before his pack was slaughtered, the alpha wolf looked into his eyes and told him to show no mercy to any living being, and then ceased to exist. Awakening in Filia without a traditional name he decided to honor his pack by calling himself by the word his Alpha last said to him. He has no knowledge of life on Erinn, or anywhere else for that matter. Money, usage of weapons, time, or even clothing. He often wears or eats whatever he finds on the ground, having no sense of direction he lives like a vagabond, wondering from place to place. He fancys shiney objects and trinkets he picked up the liking to refining and blacksmithing, in hopes to Forge powerfull weapons to slay anyone he deems a threat or disliking to. He has no sense of value, therefore does not understand this new "kin" and there obsession with material objects

What type of character do you play?

Apathetic, Sarcastic, vaguely naive, fairly unkowledgable with human mechanics and how to deal with civilization

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Random, but 2-3 hours a day at LEAST

Merciluss
Merciluss
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:04 pm

I'll just say, maybe the reason it wasn't working when you clicked on the stone is because you were in a combat stance. Clicking on guild stones won't work if you're not in the normal stance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Really quick for clarification:

Wolf in other world, then elf here?
If so, approved.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Merciluss Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:34 pm

yeah, was once a wolf, now an elf.
Merciluss
Merciluss
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm

As promised, here's your second approval
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 pm

And me makes 10 Smile.. (Guess the reference and get a stamp. If not you just get a normal approval)

Approved Smile
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Merciluss Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Spongebob? I have no idea, sorry.
Merciluss
Merciluss
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Merciluss wrote:Spongebob? I have no idea, sorry.

......You get the stamp! =D

Membership Application Xeekap10
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Merciluss Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Wow...having kids pays off again! And its not even tax season, nice.
Merciluss
Merciluss
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:16 am

Hehe Razz. You were going to get approved anyways. Just no cool stamp Rolling Eyes Razz
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down