Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal for a forgetful mind

Go down

Journal for a forgetful mind Empty Journal for a forgetful mind

Post  Kayeori Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 pm

The following is stuff I should remember...

People I know/seen:
Man with Silver hair - Nothing known. Strange feeling when I saw him.
Soifa - An elf, blue hair, with a weakness to Iron. Very odd I wonder why...
Kayeori - Have not met yet. Told she is a red head and my sister.
Vayne - Wolf ears and tail. Son of Kayeori. My nephew, has a daughter.
Roza - Daughter of Vayne. Spunky little girl, with some issues with her father about his traveling a lot.
Salvanas - Elven girl. Met on the beach, then again in Tir. Likes to travel and fish.
Aura - Wears a hat. Long platinum blonde hair. Relationship with Xeek? Seems repressed, but full of emotion. Defends Fenrir loyally, and claims he is misunderstood.
Xeek - Red spiky hair, wears a robe. Strong, uses many weapons. Strong need to protect Aura at all cost. Very impulsive, a bit reckless.
Rem - Black spiky hair, headband. Part Coyote. Lonely, and looking for lady to share life.
Kitsu/Yuri - Smitten with many, Blonde hair, and seems to be learning about many things. Mates with Vayne.
Hyuponia - Wings and horns. Married to ??? Conflict between Aura/Xeek.
Black/Xenark - Not seen yet, only heard of. Aura/Xeek know him. Possible musician.
Dalvar - Black smooth hair, ponytail. Really nice. Wears dark armor or dresses.
Fenrir - Only heard of... Killed many people, possible evil tyrant... Or maybe misunderstood? (leaning towards the latter)
Liiam - Brown hair, ponytail. Wears dark armor. A tactician of sorts, or some kind of informant.
Aza - Elf. Seems knowledgeable. Doesn't seem to get along with Dalvar. Aura and him are friends. Didn't see many features due to a robe.
Ralvery - Curious looking elven boy. Blonde hair, and seems to have a weird arm. Protective of Aura/Friends... Together with Kirinne.
Kirinne - Silver violet hair. Sort of shy with clothing deemed too small. Together with Ralvery.
Jtipton - A man, unsure of his name. Knows Dalvar. Intense individual. Not the man with silver hair!
Krystal - White hair, wears a headband. Seems nice. Only met once, very brief.
Zeffie - Met through Xeek. Quiet blondish hair. Wears a white robe, glasses, and carries a book. (wonder if she is like me...)
Sineth - Elf. Met in Tara. Helped defend Jola from wolves. Seems into Jola.
Jola - Elf. Met in Tara. Afraid of wolves, thinks they will eat her. Seems into Sineth.
Shinnichi - Wings and horns like Hyup. Same race or related maybe? Black hair and wears a long robe without a hood.

Things I like:
Fishing/Nao (Odd that I don't forget this...) Tinkering with things, taking them apart, and making new things. Keeping tabs on people I meet. Remembering friends for long periods of time. Making music.

Things I've heard:
Terrible with magic. A woman named Lassar says I either don't have the talent for it, its repressed in my subconscious.
The term Milletian... A person who doesn't die. Also known as a Soul-Streamer.

Towns:
Tir Chonaill - Farm town. Really nice people. Effected by war...
Dunbarton - Castle town. Completely destroyed due to the war.
Bangor - Ghost Town.
Emain Macha - City. Heavy damage due to the war, if not destroyed completely.
Taillteann - Large Castle town. Like Tir Chonaill just a lot bigger.
Tara - Large City. Supposedly like Emain just a lot bigger. Home to Alchemists. Tara castle is really big. Beware random rooms while looking for the bathroom. Fishing is frowned upon within the castle grounds.
Qilla Base Camp - Human settlement in Iria
Cor Village - ???
Filia - Home of the Elves.
Vales - Home of the Giants. Aura and Xeek live here.

Last edited by Kayeori on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:23 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED! again lol)
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Journal for a forgetful mind Empty Re: Journal for a forgetful mind

Post  Kayeori Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 pm

New things added for those wish to view it! Very Happy

--Edit--

This will most likely become a journal when Neo is able to retain his memories...
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:30 pm

I decided I should actually use the other pages of this book. I figure it might make it easier on my mind to review events that have happened. Lately I have become more and more frustrated with my lack of memory. Well at least today I was. I need to find someone who can help me with this. Perhaps a posting on those bulletin boards. They seem full of requests, and if nothing else I'll meet more people. I enjoy company.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 pm

I posted on the boards awhile back. Been getting some replies, but mostly nothing useful. Just good people wanting to help. I did respond to some of the people and nothing further has developed. I met Ralvery again and Kirinne for the first time. They mentioned alchemists, or so I thought but were called away on business. Plus Ralvery said he had a friend with a problem like mine. I must send him a note on what he did...
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down