Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New character-Rozalija (Alt)

Go down

New character-Rozalija (Alt) Empty New character-Rozalija (Alt)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 am

Name: Rozalija Shri'vey (Shree-vay)
Family: Not one person. Can't be too trusting, now can we?

Hobbies: Taking everything she sees and hording it in whatever place she happens to use as a safe house at the time. Roza also tries to fish sometimes, but gets bored and frustrated really easy.
Hair Color: Dark Green
Eye Color: Gold
Height: As tall as a 10 year old should be
Weight: With weight to match her height.
Favorite Food: Anything with a sour flavor. Prefers lemons and lemon based dishes the most.
Theme Song: Life - E-Type
How She Came To Be In Erinn: Rozalija had an OK life before being sent to Erinn, living in a world inhabited by creatures that were called Angels. (Not from Heaven, but have large, feathery wings that tend to vary in color) She was only 9, but really intelligent for her age. Having grown up on the streets of a dirty old desert town in the middle of nowhere, she became a bit of a thief. While stealing her daily loaf of bread, she met Steal, a little boy with lilac wings who didn't even know his own real name. Roza was the one to name him, and they became siblings in all but blood. On Rozalija's 10th birthday, Steal had gone to try to get her a nice piece of jewelry, using his five finger discount of course. He had gotten arrested, and when Roza tried to go save him, the guards panicked at her sudden arrival and shot them both. After her death, Roza met Nao, who immediately became 'Chest Lady'. Nao offered Roza the chance to live again, and she accepted without question, but was dismayed once she found out Steal was nowhere to be found.

Rozalija now lives her life as a thief, just as she did before, only with hardly any fear of dying anymore. She wants to get a better life, one where she doesn't have to worry about getting arrested, but can't trust anyone to help her, or even get close to her. Something that is the one thing keeping her from reaching her full potential. Roza also wants her fluffy, pink wings back, but that isn't that high on her list of things to do.

Character History Through Player: Rozalija was the first character I used, but I never used her to RP before.

(I wanted to start using Roza more....and RPing is fun...sooo...yeah! Here we go!

Edit: I'll apply with her at the guild stone next time I log in as her. >.> )

Back to top Go down