Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilit Tears

+31
Honeko
Auramune
Remmiel
Kayeori
Kalamiko
thesixthpain
dweramond
Xenny
Mari Eir
Zwei Freeheart
Azarune
Darian
Vayne
Thomas22
Veleth
Omnisagi
Kenelm
Xeek
Kagaea
Dalvar
Krystal
Jinnhin
Laikika
Dellinger
TWWolfe
Captincrunch
Jakelvin
The Kerrins
Jtipton
Aydub
Temo
35 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Twilit Tears - Page 21 Empty Re: Twilit Tears

Post  Darian Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Krystal wrote:

((Pretty much. I don't think they'd like the dungeon being sealed... would they?))

(Well . . . you never know. They might be into that kind of thing.)

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Kalamiko calmy strode through the remains of Emain Macha, totally oblivious to what was going on.
"I wonder who had all the fireworks."
She made her way through to Tara, Noticing a man with dark hair bending over some of the remains. She shrugged while she walked. If only she wasn't in a relationship... She sighed. looking at all the defences, she had quite a skirmish getting inside the city. By then she received the letter from Auramune : She didn't know what needing "Sanctuary" was about, but she was happy anybody wanted to invite her over.

Kalamiko felt she started to finally have a true friend.

Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Xeek wrote:He was in Tara when an owl flew toward him bearing the news. He was furious, he intended to pass by Dunbarton that night, but he got side tracked and just went straight to Tara. "Fenrir!" He shouted. " I am going to kill you!"
He knew Tara can handle itself, but Tir, Tir was pretty weak. Though they had very powerful people, can they really handle such an army? He talked to the "Older Sister" in Tara to help him write a letter.

"As some of you may know, I am no longer allying myself with that that, Fenrir. I am a very powerful man, and if you think your city needs help let me know. I will crush Fenrir's army straight to Fenrir himself!
-Xeek the Mighty"

He send this small note to all the cities being targeted along to a few people he knew were against Fenrir and, headed toward Dunbarton.

(Does this mean Liiam gets a note too?)

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Darian wrote:
Krystal wrote:

((Pretty much. I don't think they'd like the dungeon being sealed... would they?))

(Well . . . you never know. They might be into that kind of thing.)

((Ciartan is :/))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Bangor:
Yuurei was taking a rest after burying the last body remaining, when he felt the familiar chill of Eveline's hand on his shoulder. As he turned he began to ask what is was she wanted, but the words fled his mouth when he saw the distant sight she was pointing at. With growing horror, he realized that any action he undertook against them would be futile at best. The only choice was retreat.
Yuurei gave a quick thanks to the watchful eyes of the region, made a quick search for the stranger who had helped him for a time, then made haste to the shores of the beach. As he stepped on to an abandoned rowboat, he smiled with the thought that at least there would be no more spectral recruits to the advancing army.
((If he can find Blue, the boat is open for her, too))

Emain Macha:
Peaca-tan did not leave easily. Before his gaunt figure was finally crushed beneath an ogre's foot, he had added 15 imps, 37 goblins and 2 Ogres to his pile of bodies. The whole time, had had been laughing maniacally, even as his limbs were shattered one by one.

((Slow down....i gotta get all this into a news-page, you know))
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Kalamiko wrote: Kalamiko calmy strode through the remains of Emain Macha, totally oblivious to what was going on.
She made her way through to Tara, Noticing a man with dark hair bending over some of the remains. She shrugged while she walked. If only she wasn't in a relationship... She sighed. looking at all the defences, she had quite a skirmish getting inside the city. By then she received the letter from Auramune : She didn't know what needing "Sanctuary" was about, but she was happy anybody wanted to invite her over.

[[How does Kala do this without running into the army heading there? o-o]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Temo wrote:
Kalamiko wrote: Kalamiko calmy strode through the remains of Emain Macha, totally oblivious to what was going on.

(Also, Darian is in Emain, not Tara.)

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Darian wrote:
Temo wrote:

(Also, Darian is in Emain, not Tara.)

(( She went through Emain to Tara. AND MY PLOT BLUNDER TEMO! /sadface.... She took a "Short Cut"? ))
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Bangor:

They watched as the few that had entered their domain with respect, once again had begun to leave.
The dust clouds on the horizon to the north was warning enough.
There was a burst of activity as those who had left the day before were returning.
The ground forces were dismayed at what had happened without their knowing after the spirits of the air informed them of what had happened.

The winds carried with an eerie susurrus of sound ... Forests Fields and Stones, These are our Homes ..... The otherworldly sounds sent every living and not so living denizen in the area headed for cover, as if a great storm was on the way.

Within a few minutes there was not a sound save for the distant footfalls muffled by distance and the gathering fog.

With each passing moment the forces marched from the north.
With each passing moment the fog grew thicker.
With each passing moment more eyes watched and waited.

The tread of heavy feet masking the faint tremors rippling faintly through the ground.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Mithos runs around Tir Chonaill, helping the best he can Trefor, Ranald and Duncan organizing defenses around Tir Chonaill. He's leading a small group of strong people (Capt, Aza, Zeffie, Adhamh and Louis) and they're getting ready for the upcoming battle. Using Wings of the Goddess to move around, he went to look for survivors near Emain and Dunbarton and hoped to get more people to fight for Tir but, unfortunately, didn't find anyone.

Only wolves and a fence to defend this town. . . So many things to do! Too much people to organize!

Now he hopes that Adhamh will make it back from Vales in time.

We won't go down!

((So basically. . . Mithos has been organizing IC people going to help Tir... Preparing the defensive line))
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:10 pm

((See also thhis week's news thread for likely actions taken by the people of Tir))
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Remmiel Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 am

The Coyote, Rem stood frozen in fear. He could no longer feel Mayii. Something had happened on the soul stream, the last contact he had said that Liiam had come to visit the captive coyote devil in his prison. The plan, his attacks, they had counted on Mayii's guidance to allow him to harry the enemy between here and Tara. Without the master trickster he would fail. Fear spread threw him. He had no choice left but to flee as a coward.

((Due to an RP with Liiam where the True Mayii asked for the help of Mordeus to enact his plots against Fenrir, the coyote coming late to the game is being further punished. All his plans are now cancled because of the strengthening of his prison. Persons still wishing to contact him must now summon him, or go visit him.))
Remmiel
Remmiel
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 am

Mithos wrote:Mithos runs around Tir Chonaill, helping the best he can Trefor, Ranald and Duncan organizing defenses around Tir Chonaill. He's leading a small group of strong people (Capt, Aza, Zeffie, Adhamh and Louis) and they're getting ready for the upcoming battle. Using Wings of the Goddess to move around, he went to look for survivors near Emain and Dunbarton and hoped to get more people to fight for Tir but, unfortunately, didn't find anyone.

Only wolves and a fence to defend this town. . . So many things to do! Too much people to organize!

We won't go down!

((So basically. . . Mithos has been organizing IC people going to help Tir... Preparing the defensive line))

(Also, don't forget that J. is technically in charge up there in Tir, so you'd probably be reporting to him. And Dalvar will be stationed there as well and she knows Liiam's plan of defense pretty well.

Also, as a side note, I think we need a list of what PCs are going to be where and also, we need a list of what forces oppose Requiem. Liiam will be at Tailteann, also.)

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 am

[[And seeing as PCs can't be two places at once, I may possibly need you to double as an NPC in another location.]]

[[I'll also need to discuss troop numbers with whoevers in charge of leading attacks in these places, so drop me a PM and we'll hash that out. Razz]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:40 am

(Still waiting to hear back from Cap on troop numbers opposing Requiem and to hear back from J. But, as it stands. Liiam (and Link if he agrees) will be in Tailteann (and can probably run right over to Tir to help there if there's go badly). Liiam is sending Dal to help J in Tir and Jaeden to help Dell, who hopefully will be able to contribute to the defense. That's how things stand right now, but I'm waiting on replies from everyone. Shame on you for giving less than one week of notice! Shame!)

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:47 pm

[[Hey, ya'll knew SOMETHING was coming and shoulda planned ahead anyway! Don'tchu start with me! XP]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:12 pm

The cheers of the bandits had died quite abruptly the last couple days as the Dunewyrm collapsed quite suddenly from a sickness that had plagued him before. The bandit field medics took account of all his symptoms during his recommended quarantine: nausea, dizziness, pale skin (although that was normal), vomit, slow reflexes, and difficulty with motion. After a week of constant surveillance, Zachary Dellinger was officially diagnosed with Lagspike (found here), and was told he would not be well enough to take part in the final battle against Requiem.

He was furious at first, then depressed, then determined. He had gathered enough of a force to possibly cause a huge issue for Requiem. His ally, Liiam, was sending him information on the movements of the army. While he sat here, sick, he had not thought to send the blimps out -without- him. What was it? Pride? Didn't matter at this point.

Jaeden had arrived with a message and the plan from Liiam, with a broad understanding of where the bandits needed to be.

A note appeared on the walls of the hideout. It read:

This is it. I'm not going to be there for you, but you shall have to finish the fight without me. Jaeden will be taking you all to Corrib Valley to intercept the forces of Requiem. Your commanders will be Jaeden, Ryuuxen, and Nilios, as Dalvar has been sent elsewhere. Jaeden will be directing the Wanderers herself, and will be in control of where they go. Ryuuxen and Nilios will be in charge of all combat encounters. Each crew will listen to their specific captain, which will include the three commanders, Crusade, and Kenelm. All other bandits, report to your respective Wanderer and get ready to move out at the commanders' commands.

And, if you feel so inclined, give that creature off of Qilla's coast what's for.

You have done wonderfully, my allies. Do the Corenites proud.

~The Dunewyrm
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:02 pm

((Who is where? If I manage to get on at the right times....
Yuurei is on a rowboat in the open sea. Yeah, I told him it was a bad idea, too.
Yuma and Hatia are wherever the Dunewyrm wants them to be
Yowa is at Ceo Island, doing nothing much))
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:18 pm

// How will the orders be provided, and when will the operations be carried out?

// Kenelm reports for duty after returning from training and scouting the recently razed cities. He suggests getting eyes on Requiem's siege equipment.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 pm

[[Oh right, I should put the time up here. Mentioned it in guild chat, but that's no good...or did I? I don't remember. Either way, friendly reminder! This'll all be starting at 9-10PM EST this Friday and go on til whenever it finishes. There. Said it again. *Nods in satisfaction and goes back to his daily dose of destruction.*]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Temo wrote:[[Oh right, I should put the time up here. Mentioned it in guild chat, but that's no good...or did I? I don't remember. Either way, friendly reminder! This'll all be starting at 9-10PM EST this Friday and go on til whenever it finishes. There. Said it again. *Nods in satisfaction and goes back to his daily dose of destruction.*]]

(Wait, wait, wait. You want to do a 3 point battle, involving thousands of troops in one night? It'll probably be at least 3 hours per battle site, especially because we'll have to do the battles one at a time in order to have enough troops to represent both side's numbers. That's taking into account getting people to show up, organized, last minute problems. However much time it would take, if everything ran smoothly, we should multiply by 3 and then we'll arrive at something resembling how long it'll actually take. Maybe we could hold each point's battle on separate Fridays? Or at least have some provisions in place for when it goes into overtime. The better we organize it and plan ahead for problems before we start, the less likely there'll be huge upsets or haphazard fixes later. )

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeffie Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Mithos wrote:Mithos runs around Tir Chonaill, helping the best he can Trefor, Ranald and Duncan organizing defenses around Tir Chonaill. He's leading a small group of strong people (Capt, Aza, Zeffie , Adhamh and Louis) and they're getting ready for the upcoming battle. Using Wings of the Goddess to move around, he went to look for survivors near Emain and Dunbarton and hoped to get more people to fight for Tir but, unfortunately, didn't find anyone.

We won't go down!

(( Actually... Zeffie never said she was fighting.))
Zeffie
Zeffie
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://zeffiesaurus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Darian wrote:
Temo wrote:[[Oh right, I should put the time up here. Mentioned it in guild chat, but that's no good...or did I? I don't remember. Either way, friendly reminder! This'll all be starting at 9-10PM EST this Friday and go on til whenever it finishes. There. Said it again. *Nods in satisfaction and goes back to his daily dose of destruction.*]]

(Wait, wait, wait. You want to do a 3 point battle, involving thousands of troops in one night? It'll probably be at least 3 hours per battle site, especially because we'll have to do the battles one at a time in order to have enough troops to represent both side's numbers. That's taking into account getting people to show up, organized, last minute problems. However much time it would take, if everything ran smoothly, we should multiply by 3 and then we'll arrive at something resembling how long it'll actually take. Maybe we could hold each point's battle on separate Fridays? Or at least have some provisions in place for when it goes into overtime. The better we organize it and plan ahead for problems before we start, the less likely there'll be huge upsets or haphazard fixes later. )

[[As I said before, whatever doesn't happen can get pushed over to Friday night, and so on. I only HOPE it all gets done by next weekend, but I ain't lollygaggin' about it anymore. The battles oughta be short and sweet anyway. Aside from one force, the others shouldn't last more than 1-2 rounds. So depending on how soon things can get organized, this could take from an hour to half the night, up to ya'll. Razz It'll be fine though. However much gets done, gets done.]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:18 pm

[[Ah right, one more thing. Would those on Requiem's side as PCs or NPCs be able to drop by the arena between 8-8:30 instead of 9 EST? For setup purposes. It usually takes 30 minutes to an hour and I'd like to at least make sure the baddies are prepared for WAAAAAGH before the appointed time. After all, marching for a week and all that. Razz]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Temo wrote:[[Ah right, one more thing. Would those on Requiem's side as PCs or NPCs be able to drop by the arena between 8-8:30 instead of 9 EST? For setup purposes. It usually takes 30 minutes to an hour and I'd like to at least make sure the baddies are prepared for WAAAAAGH before the appointed time. After all, marching for a week and all that. Razz]]

<<I'll be there with bells on.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum: