Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilit Tears

+31
Honeko
Auramune
Remmiel
Kayeori
Kalamiko
thesixthpain
dweramond
Xenny
Mari Eir
Zwei Freeheart
Azarune
Darian
Vayne
Thomas22
Veleth
Omnisagi
Kenelm
Xeek
Kagaea
Dalvar
Krystal
Jinnhin
Laikika
Dellinger
TWWolfe
Captincrunch
Jakelvin
The Kerrins
Jtipton
Aydub
Temo
35 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Twilit Tears - Page 17 Empty Re: Twilit Tears

Post  Krystal Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Temo wrote:[[ Cru and Liiam, is that honestly necessary? D:< And I'll be posting a response to all this soon as I finish my homework. Guh... D:< ]]

((I'm sorry... I remembered your picture of Fenrir the Cook and couldn't resist))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 pm

TWWolfe wrote:
Now Fenrir sounds like Khrima from ADVENTURERS!

I read that one.

Twas a good one, and did what all good stories should do:End
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Temo wrote:[[ Cru and Liiam, is that honestly necessary? D:< And I'll be posting a response to all this soon as I finish my homework. Guh... D:< ]]
(( Yes. Yes it is. ))
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Dalvar wrote:
(( Yes. Yes it is. ))

((Yay Dal liked it))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 am

(( So, now that the forum has been flooded with a lot of partially out-of-context speech, I have to say this:

I've been hearing about events within this thread from the sidelines, mainly through Dal.
What this means is that, at the moment, I hear about RPs that happen in Twilit Tears via her.
From what I hear, a lot of people (relatively) have taken part in these events. So I have to ask...

Why is no one bothering to update the event anymore?
I'd really like to know of the outcomes of the Shard events and apparently this huge PVP fight with Fenrir...
Since I've been doing my best to follow this RP, no one's been saying anything about events in the thread [which left bandits out, Dal],
and this thread has become mainly an OOC thread with the unrelated nature of the last couple of posts...

Anyone feel like filling something in so the rest of us can figure out what's going on?

::EDIT::

I only ask because apparently we were supposed to be filled in with responses 'when [gate's] homework was finished,
and yet when information still needs to be handed out
people are running through events and RPs related to this thread without posting anything.
Just a tad frustrating having to search for information second-hand and not in the forum where it should be.

::EDIT2::

Realized I had prior knowledge of the event... and considering the other info I got was vague,
I assumed it was Fenrir PVP battle and not the other event since that's basically what was told to me.
However, it still doesn't refute the fact that neither side's updating at least basics... ))

Last edited by Dellinger on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : #1) Clarification... #2) Getting even more information second-hand, since no one posted any information and my last bit was fairly vague)
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 am

((I'll post what Gorgak is doing...or his general plan was))

Along the southern part of Quilla beach, there is a camp site that was built too close to the sea ((And probably by now, destroyed by the sea)). There is a note pinned to the tent, saying (In rather poor handwriting), "Greetings who ever found this. I am Gorgak. I have either A) went out to sea to find out what is exactly is making travel between the continents impossible or B) went to Vales to talk to Taunes about making something appropriate for that situation. If this camp site is not put up within a few months, presume that I am lost at sea". There is a rope leading off into the ocean, and upon closer inspection, looks to have been cut.

((Aka, Gorgak found where crystal was, and got ate by it. Monday he'll come back and report his findings to...someone))
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 am

((This will be updated in a bit. Gate should be posting to recap what's happened in the 2 events... I'll just do a brief summary.

-Shard in Zardine was found and destroyed thanks to Dal, Arathus, Remmiel, and Cru. A massive eruption occured shortly afterwards.

-Liiam's attack on Bangor didn't do bad untill they got to Other Bangor, at which everyone was beat back and forced to retreat. Dal was captured and now Fenny has her head. She'll be back... with Tea and Godcake.))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:15 pm

[[Yes, yes, I know. I've been slacking on an update, but this time I had a reason for it that doesn't revolve around "Real Life(TM) sucks" (Or rather that's my reason since the stuff people wanted scheduled for this weekend. 10 birds with 1 stone n' all that. Neutral ). I'll be taking care of it all when I return tonight. Thankyou for your continued patience, please stand by or I'll eat your face.]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:21 pm

((Mhm but you can look at my little summary of both events till then.))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 am

[[ darn - I miss all the fun stuff again - darn it Real Life Family (pat.pnd.) ]]
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Captincrunch wrote:[[ darn - I miss all the fun stuff again - darn it Real Life Family (pat.pnd.) ]]

(Oh, it was a blast . . . Especially the part where I had so much lag for the whole thing it looked like *everyone* was FHing all over the place. BUT! Cru left out two things: First we resealed Barri on the Erinn side and I was hoping that enough of the spectral animals could call Bangor home to prevent it from being used as a Requiem base in the future. Next time I think we should try to start earlier so that more people can be on for longer, it was sad when a bunch of people had to go to bed. It would also be good to recruit a standing roster Requiem NPCs, people who would volunteer to NPC in PVP battles as needed.))

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Liiam wrote:It would also be good to recruit a standing roster Requiem NPCs, people who would volunteer to NPC in PVP battles as needed.
(( I second this idea.
That way we don't have to give up bits of the super team to serve as bad guys. ))
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:57 pm

((Missed all that....))
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 am

Dalvar wrote:
Liiam wrote:It would also be good to recruit a standing roster Requiem NPCs, people who would volunteer to NPC in PVP battles as needed.
(( I second this idea.
That way we don't have to give up bits of the super team to serve as bad guys. ))

Maybe if you guys had waited for someone with red hair, you wouldn't have T_T
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

Xeek wrote:
Dalvar wrote:
(( I second this idea.

Maybe if you guys had waited for someone with red hair, you wouldn't have T_T

((Well I didn't want to hold up Gate any longer than he already had been, it didn't seem fair. I mean, I wouldn't be adverse to running the whole thing again with a more accurate roster (and maybe starting earlier) since it would A: Be more accurate and B: More of the people who were *supposed* to be involved *would* be involved. But that's not really my call to make.))

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 am

(( I could have been an NPC for Bangor, since I doubt Xeek would have made it in time xD or Fenrir would have even called him.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Xeek wrote:(( I could have been an NPC for Bangor, since I doubt Xeek would have made it in time xD or Fenrir would have even called him.))

((So, does that mean you think we should run it again? I think it would be more fair to Gate, actually, if we did since it would better represent the power and numbers of the Requiem troops. After the fact I realized how much of a cluster*censored* the whole situation was: teams were constantly shifting and changing and we had new people joining in part-way through, slowing things down by having to figure out what their new position was and having to re-explain the rules every time it happened.))

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm

((Maybe a bit earlier next time so EVERYONE can be there... due to everyone leaving mid-way through most of the time, the Super Team always only had 4 people out of the 8 it should have had. And the members that were a part of it generally had to be NPCs to better represent Requiem troops. Not that it was bad, but if we had players that could stay as NPCs and not have to shift, it would be a lot more smoother.))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 pm

((Well if you throw it on (your)Friday, I could be there for the purpose of NPCing.
It would be good to see what I am supposed to post up first-hand))
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm

(( How about before we go on about how Gate may want to redo this with a proper list of NPCS or how Gate may feel that he was in a tad bit of a disadvantage because of how the fates decided to go against him, how about we all take a long breath, a break, and actually allow Gate to post?

He's been busy, so having him come back to a lot of OOC that is just speculation may not be that welcoming especially if all of it, as all of this already does, requires him to comment.

Just thought it would be the decent thing to do, since he's been occupied ))
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Liiam wrote:
Xeek wrote:(( I could have been an NPC for Bangor, since I doubt Xeek would have made it in time xD or Fenrir would have even called him.))

((So, does that mean you think we should run it again? I think it would be more fair to Gate, actually, if we did since it would better represent the power and numbers of the Requiem troops. After the fact I realized how much of a cluster*censored* the whole situation was: teams were constantly shifting and changing and we had new people joining in part-way through, slowing things down by having to figure out what their new position was and having to re-explain the rules every time it happened.))

(( I don't think it should be runned around xD Since most RPs have been done. And the results may vary. It'll create to many paradoxes))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 pm

(( I would really like to please -not- redo this.
There have been a lot of RPs since it happened.
Just... It would be nice to have NPCs for next time. ))
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 pm

(Hehe I had dal's head chop off I feel good about that XD)

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Dellinger wrote:(( How about before we go on about how Gate may want to redo this with a proper list of NPCS or how Gate may feel that he was in a tad bit of a disadvantage because of how the fates decided to go against him, how about we all take a long breath, a break, and actually allow Gate to post?

He's been busy, so having him come back to a lot of OOC that is just speculation may not be that welcoming especially if all of it, as all of this already does, requires him to comment.

Just thought it would be the decent thing to do, since he's been occupied ))

(( I reiterate the "WAIT" bit and allow Gate to post before it becomes necessary to make this real RP thread an OOC thread, as it is quickly becoming just that. If you feel it is necessary to have so much OOC chatter, make a Twilit Tears OOC thread and please post there. ))
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 am

Zwei Freeheart wrote:(Hehe I had dal's head chop off I feel good about that XD)

((Wrong, Gate did that. I'm pretty certain you could've taken Cru as well.. which if Gate had given Tom the pick, he would've picked her... Would've taken out probably one of the biggest annoyances cause she can't come back to life. On top of that, Vayne would've killed himself or go evil cause of that...

Although I bet Liiam was specifically trying NOT to get Cru picked cause of that fact... Either way, Dal died cause Gate for impatient and chose instead.

Dal got godcake and tea though.

Anyway, I'm not posting till Gate gets to this now.))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum