Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilit Tears

+31
Honeko
Auramune
Remmiel
Kayeori
Kalamiko
thesixthpain
dweramond
Xenny
Mari Eir
Zwei Freeheart
Azarune
Darian
Vayne
Thomas22
Veleth
Omnisagi
Kenelm
Xeek
Kagaea
Dalvar
Krystal
Jinnhin
Laikika
Dellinger
TWWolfe
Captincrunch
Jakelvin
The Kerrins
Jtipton
Aydub
Temo
35 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Twilit Tears - Page 16 Empty Re: Twilit Tears

Post  Darian Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:35 pm

((Probably a crow could have sent the message to Angel and the spirit forces. Liiam would've made it clear that his intent *isn't* to hold Bangor, it's to eliminate so many Fomor soldiers that Fenrir has a giant frowney-face for a week. A good tactic would be that Angel's spirit friends could make sure that no Fomor escape from either side of Bangor. That way Liiam won't have to worry about it and after they've cleared Bangor, *then*, if it's possible, we can figure out how to reseal the place and then go hunting Fomor soldiers on the other side.

Also, this is important: http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/2009/03/chuck-norris-vs-mr-t-book.html

Thank you, that is all.))

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Remmiel Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 am

As night settles upon Dunbarton a long and mournfull howl comes from the north. Within moments a swarm of 20 coyotes descends upon the town each one carrying a message. This canine messangers begin to post their messages upon the buildings, and homes in dunbarton. Only one behaves differently. This lone messanger breaks from the pack and sprints for the office of the Requim leader in Dunbarton. The beast drops it's message housed in a simple tube of unadorned bone at the door step and turns and flees before the guards catch up.

((The following have been tagged. The daycare, the location of the former weapons shop, book shop, general store, clothing store, Healers house, information center, 6 human homes, 6 formor homes. For any wondering how this was done, it was done with formor command scrolls. Also sorry for not posting sooner I had hoped to do a few more in game Mayii rps before this part. So I will be updateing Rumors of Mayii.))

The message is ominous.
"I am the Devil Coyote Mayii.
My demands are simple and if they are not meet then my terror will continue, and yor husbads and sons, Wives and daughters will pay the price of your arrogance. My wrath will only be stayed when Fenrirs corpse is hung from the battlements of Dunbarton, Know that I care not if a human or a formor hangs it for you are all prey to me and your screams bring me succor.

For every week you fail to meet my demand I will steal the mind of another Formor and another human man or woman, until that man's corpse is made to dance from the battlements. Bow your heads in shame my prey and fear the howls of me and my children for we shall feast on your pain."

Mayii has made his declaration of intentions.
Remmiel
Remmiel
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:47 am

((Don't forget to involved The Kerrins with your plots and rumors because that he . . . um she (I NEVER FOUND OUT, OKAY?!) is the Plot Coordinator and needs to know this stuff.))

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 am

Liiam wrote: . . . um she (I NEVER FOUND OUT, OKAY?!)

((It's okay, I never told))
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 am

((How'd they get inside the city? o-o))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 pm

[[ mmm, I see possibly a source of chaos in the story threads. ((whats the odds of rain in Cor)) Twisted Evil A demon that uses Fomor control scrolls on Canidae. Oh fun.]]
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 pm

[[ If we wanna get technical about it, then yes, there were gate guards at each entrance and patrols roaming the fields to prevent that kind of thing (it was directed at wolves, but I don't think there'd be an exception for canines of a different breed). Understandable if one or two slipped by while they were busy with others, but I doubt the entire pack of wild animals would go unhindered, especially in a town occupied by an army. Especially an army with crosshairs particularly aimed at anything four-legged, fuzzy, and trying to run past them, given the circumstances.]]

[[Of course, that's just answering Xeek's question. The letters would most likely be delivered anyway, though a majority of them may have been done so by soldiers in bloody coyote corpses by soldiers to Fenrir. Rolling Eyes ]]

[[This seems like something fun to post a response too. I may do that soon. Razz]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:01 pm

[[ I bet the defending forces were quite surprised to hit things that actually bleed instead of becoming insubstantial after being hit and then limping off. If you guessed such a tactic was a trap as well then so did those foolish enough to go in for the easy kill. Ah twilight, the best time to instill fear and trepidation in Human and Fomor alike. ]]
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

((They probably went overboard though... I bet a few chased SOME coyotes out into the fields and chased them, thinking they could kill them... and were probably torn to shreds by the spirit wolves.))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Temo wrote:[[ Especially an army with crosshairs particularly aimed at anything four-legged, fuzzy, and trying to run past them, given the circumstances.]]

((Poor kitties and ratties!))

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 pm

[[ But the badgers. They ignore the badgers. They don't need no Badgers. ]]

(( Yeah, if some of the Coyotes did manage to beat a retreat, even though they were under fomor scroll control, the idiots chasing them would be enriching the earth soon enough.))
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Remmiel Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 am

[[I honestly figured that the majority would get in, with shock value being a key tool, seing has how these creatures are behaving in a pattern that is frighteningly abnormal. I figured maybe one or or two will get out once their mission was done. Shock value lasts only so long, after all. More over seeing as how they were carrying messages these beasts may have been mistaken for a new ally rather than an terrorists messangers.]]
Remmiel
Remmiel
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 am

(( I really doubt Fenrir's men would let them, but that is upto Gate Razz))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 am

Remmiel wrote:[[I honestly figured that the majority would get in, with shock value being a key tool, seing has how these creatures are behaving in a pattern that is frighteningly abnormal. I figured maybe one or or two will get out once their mission was done. Shock value lasts only so long, after all. More over seeing as how they were carrying messages these beasts may have been mistaken for a new ally rather than an terrorists messangers.]]

((I'm not commenting on whether or not this situation is likely to occur or viable or whatever, I just want to share the mental image I got from this:

*Coyotes rush towards Dunbarton*
Goblin: WTF is that?
Kobold: I like fish!
Ogre Warrior: PUPPIES!!!

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 am

Liiam wrote:

((I'm not commenting on whether or not this situation is likely to occur or viable or whatever, I just want to share the mental image I got from this:

*Coyotes rush towards Dunbarton*
Goblin: WTF is that?
Kobold: I like fish!
Ogre Warrior: PUPPIES!!!

(( Well, but I am sure the fomors will be aware of dog-like figures.. *points to the constant attacks* ))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:55 am

Xeek wrote:(( Well, but I am sure the fomors will be aware of dog-like figures.. *points to the constant attacks* ))

((Well, yeah. I mean, at this point I'm sure Dunbarton has a standing 'no pets' policy for all it's apartments and condos and that the pet grooming industry is more or less dead in the water.))

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 am

[[What Xeek said, which is why I'm saying a few would get through, if any. On top of that, the troop count at Dunbarton is near 1,000 - soldiers actively patrolling the fields, guarding the walls, gates, and buildings in town as well. How a number of 20 animals - which are close relatives of what soldiers have been making sport out of crushing - could get past well-guarded gates as well is something that's easier said than done (not to mention archers on the walls that'd be trying to snipe them before they get too close.)]]

[[I'm not saying the messages won't be delivered or it was impossible to get through (which is why I said at least 1 or 2 should've made it if "attack patterns" did change up from what wolves do) - just that not all would be getting delivered to the target audience/right to people's doorsteps.]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Remmiel Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:11 am

Temo wrote:[[What Xeek said, which is why I'm saying a few would get through, if any. On top of that, the troop count at Dunbarton is near 1,000 - soldiers actively patrolling the fields, guarding the walls, gates, and buildings in town as well. How a number of 20 animals - which are close relatives of what soldiers have been making sport out of crushing - could get past well-guarded gates as well is something that's easier said than done (not to mention archers on the walls that'd be trying to snipe them before they get too close.)]]

[[I'm not saying the messages won't be delivered or it was impossible to get through (which is why I said at least 1 or 2 should've made it if "attack patterns" did change up from what wolves do) - just that not all would be getting delivered to the target audience/right to people's doorsteps.]]
[[Which is perfectly fine. The idea is to sow fear and distrust in the government, so as long as the messages are viewable by the public and the one in the bone tube gets to Xeek, that is all that would matter. Though honestly I am shocked that the question of "who or what's bone?" hasn't come up. And one or two cunning beasts, is enough for that.]]
Remmiel
Remmiel
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:37 am

(this is going to turn into one of those Thirty Xanatos Pileups, isn't it?))
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 pm

((Time again for . . . "WHAT GOES ON IN LIIAM'S BRAIN"

Fenrir's secretary: Um, sir?
Fenrir: What?
Fenrir's secretary: Um, everyone wants to leave sir.
Fenrir: What? Who?! The humans?
Fenrir's secretary: No sir everyone. They're tired of all this weirdness with coyotes and murder threats and churches burning down and day-cares being important and they all want to move to Tara and become bakers.
Fenrir: . . . Would I get a discount on bread?))

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Liiam wrote:((Time again for . . . "WHAT GOES ON IN LIIAM'S BRAIN"

Fenrir's secretary: No sir everyone. They're tired of all this weirdness with coyotes and murder threats and churches burning down and day-cares being important and they all want to move to Tara and become bakers.

<<His secretary left, too... Sad >>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:57 pm

((In response....

Cru: Hey look everyone's gone!!
Kelset: You're right!!
Cru: Where'd they all go??
Fenrir: -walking out in his "Kill the Cook" apron and suitcases- Alright, we need to put these cakes on the menu... Remember our slogan is "It's to DIE for."
Fenrir's secretary: -holding a wooden signboard saying "Fenrir's Bakery"- Alright alright! Just get your horse and lets go! If we wait they're going to take our bakery away!
Cru: -watching and runs up to Fenrir- Does this mean you'll stop fighting people?? -beaming-
Fenrir: Not when it comes to my business. I still have some loyal minions to help me wipe away the competition... -grins and rides off with the secretary-
))
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:02 pm

((Well, I shall make a post in the news based on what seems to be the likely conclusion, given opinion and prior events.

And Wolfe, there is nothing wrong with everyone trying to emulate Xanatos, as long as a neutral party knows the true state of things(hinthint) ))
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

[[ Cru and Liiam, is that honestly necessary? D:< And I'll be posting a response to all this soon as I finish my homework. Guh... D:< ]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Crusade wrote:

((In response....

Cru: Hey look everyone's gone!!
Kelset: You're right!!
Cru: Where'd they all go??
Fenrir: -walking out in his "Kill the Cook" apron and suitcases- Alright, we need to put these cakes on the menu... Remember our slogan is "It's to DIE for."
Fenrir's secretary: -holding a wooden signboard saying "Fenrir's Bakery"- Alright alright! Just get your horse and lets go! If we wait they're going to take our bakery away!
Cru: -watching and runs up to Fenrir- Does this mean you'll stop fighting people?? -beaming-
Fenrir: Not when it comes to my business. I still have some loyal minions to help me wipe away the competition... -grins and rides off with the secretary-
))

Now Fenrir sounds like Khrima from ADVENTURERS!
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum