Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character - Emryys

+2
Angron
Emryys
6 posters

Go down

New Character - Emryys Empty New Character - Emryys

Post  Emryys Sun May 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Character Name: Emryys

How You Heard About The RP Society: Through Xenny. I have also RPed with members of the RP Society a few times.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Seven years.

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Emryys is a small quiet girl who is often very scared and very apprehensive about trying to kill anything. She's a bit of a pacifist but only for the reason that she isn't very good at really defending herself. Her upbringing made it so that she didn't really have to defend herself, as she was a very sheltered child. Despite her quietness however, Emryys is very selfish and often thinks of only herself with an innocence that only a child could have. She is very self-centered but does not mean to be... she's a child. She will be very shy when interacting with characters, however she is very curious and often seen by more negative characters as nosy. When things get tough, she will often chicken out.

She grew up in the streets of Dunbarton and lived a very normal and quiet life. However at the age of 10, she ran away from home after a long argument with her mother. She traveled along the country roads, often running away from the wildlife until she finally collapsed from hunger at the edge of the road between Tir Chonaill and Dunbarton. Nao picked her up off her feet and brought her to her own domain, where she was told that she would be given a new life and she would start anew. She was given a sword, and that was when the hillarity of "WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS?!" happened.

As she was fighting, she traveled farther and farther away from Tir Chonaill and she was constantly traveling and running away from monsters. But one day, she wandered into Rabbie Dungeon and she met... Skeletons. She was cornered into a room and cowered in a corner until she had been saved by Angron and his daughter. His daughter mistreated her but Angron helped her in escaping from the dungeon. Since then she has been trying to find out more about Angron and she has stumbled across a Society that meets in her old hometown...

What type of character do you play? Silent Mage-In-Training

What is your Mabinogi schedule? My schedule is very erratic as of late however I try to get on a couple of hours everyday, most of the time after 8:00 PM Eastern time.

Emryys
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Character - Emryys Empty Re: New Character - Emryys

Post  Angron Sun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm

I have a fan? Wow, good to see I have one... ha ha ha.... It looks reasonably acceptable, so I have no objections.
Angron
Angron
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Caliandra Sun May 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Hmm, not back, not bad at all, I accept this.

Caliandra
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sun May 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I like it a lot! Very creative and the story seems it could lead to various possibilities! I say yes! And I swear my opinion matters!? I am KAYE Hear me RAWR!!! xD But seriously yes let this woman in!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Mon May 04, 2009 2:11 am

Applications like this don't show up very often......

If I had any voting power, I'd say yes

Do I have any voting power?
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon May 04, 2009 10:04 am

The acceptance rule is either week goes by or I get three mentor approvals, plus no objections or issues.

So welcome to the Guild.

Which of out mentors wishes to coordinate our latest members indoctrination? ... er .... make that orientation. Yeah thats sounds better. Rolling Eyes

If you want any official voting power you will have to take up the mantle of a mentor Twisted Evil
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue May 05, 2009 1:32 am

Sure, why not.....
do we have any mentors for the Australians-and-Insomniacs only timeslot?
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 am

I am not actually sure at the moment on an answer to that question.

Hmmm, might be a good topic for the mentors thread.

Oh, and welcome to the responsibility of being a volunteer cheers
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down