Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character-Spiritshade

+2
Glaceon
Spiritshade
6 posters

Go down

New Character-Spiritshade Empty New Character-Spiritshade

Post  Spiritshade Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Character Name: Spiritshade

How You Heard About The RP Society: As I've been passing by your guild stone the other night and skimmed over this forum, I thought, this may be a potential guild for me since there's enough members to possibly see a few on.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I'll have to say that it's been long since I've done any actual acting in real life.

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: There's not too much to say about the elf known as Spiritshade other than this following tale. During his pre-Erinn life, Spiritshade became a powerful wizard known as the Soulrider, always wanting to make some attempt in assisting others to the best of his capacity, even at the very cost of his own life. Seeing there was little challenge left, he sought out the planet Isya where he sacrificed his very health and physical defense to become a mage so he continue his interest in spellcasting. Knowing how to hide himself in the crowd or just simply disappear, Spiritshade wishes to avoid conflict whenever possible.

While seeking even a new challenge, the elf hears of a planet named Erinn and considers steering that way. Then, upon much contemplation one night, he just up and takes off into the Soul Stream, beginning his new life in Erinn while even changing his very name to Spiritshade. As in his past two lives, he would once again would choose mage as his destiny but wishes to make an endeavor at battlemage to continue his skill with a sword. While the rest of this story unfolds, so will he gain some more knowledge of this brave new world along with his past slowly opening up to his new friends.

What type of character do you play? As stated above, it would be an elf preparing his destiny as a Mage. Not just Mage, but Battlemage for a deadly mix of scholar and soldier. He believes true strength not only comes in alliance, brute strength or numbers, but also through the power of Will and Intelligence.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Again, the short story would be random since I'm into a couple other games.

Last edited by Spiritshade on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A better character bio)
Spiritshade
Spiritshade
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Location : FL, but mostly seen working for Healers, HW or questing

http://spiritshade.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

New Character-Spiritshade Empty Re: New Character-Spiritshade

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 am

Not sure if warping to Erinn from another world is kosher with the council. You are either born in Erinn or taken from Nao upon death of yourself in your pre-erinn life.

Also, once you come into Erinn, you stay here. There is no warping out.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritshade Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:21 am

Thought it was a good start anyways. Since you'd put it that way, it would be: taken from Nao upon death of his pre-Erinn life.

Last edited by Spiritshade on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more information)
Spiritshade
Spiritshade
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Yes the only way to come to Erinn is through the soul stream. This is not say warping into the soul stream itself isn't possible, but even then Nao would be the one who would actually find you and bring you into Erinn. Upon doing this would put you through the rebirth process.

Anyhow. I see no other issues with your application upon changing it. Thus They Kaye approves this application! Very Happy
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

You seem somewhat familiar, have you applied before? O.o
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 am

*Stomps*

Approved with the changes suggested by Kay.

Otherwise I cant say yes.

Last edited by Teoxihuitl on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:54 am

Has this person even said anything since his last post?
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritshade Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:56 am

My apologies, I've simply just lost track of time since a week or two back when I was on chat. That could be something I can add to my character's bio: Knows how to keep quiet and can just disappear into a crowd until he chooses to make himself noticed.

Apart from that, I'd just been juggling over this and two other games right now (something for "Behind the Toon"). Yet I'll try to make some time to have a more complete bio. Once again, my apologies for such a delay/absence. As for now, I've already edited the character bio of the first post to avoid the "warping in/out of Isya and Erinn" scenario.

Last edited by Spiritshade on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : amending to indicate edited first post)
Spiritshade
Spiritshade
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:14 am

My approval is hereby granted.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Three approvals by my count. With that please drop an application at our guildstone if you haven't already. Right side of the road as you leave Tir Chonaill.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritshade Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Way ahead of ya'll. Gotten that about a month ago, but will check again. In fact, that's where the profile pic was shot at.
Spiritshade
Spiritshade
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down