Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New character - Rairaku

+5
Rairaku
Darke
Brionnda
Senitaru
caliandra2? o.O
9 posters

Go down

New character - Rairaku Empty New character - Rairaku

Post  Rairaku Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:00 pm

Character Name: Rairaku Daion

How You Heard About The RP Society: Asked on the forums and someone sent me here Very Happy

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying: Since i was 15 when i started playing D&D

Is English Your First Language: Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Rairaku Daion, The last descendant of the Daion family. The Daion family were all big parts of the military that led wars with whatever local lord or kingdom that needed them for any price.

However

Rairaku did not fit in that grand scheme at all, She was far too timid and scared to be a Daion. She could not even consider herself a warrior to the Daion family standards.... One day her father had tried to test her strength as a person and a warrior, if she were to fail she would be disowned by the family and never able to return to it.... So begins the story...

Pieces of armor clattered and fell to the floor as Rairaku whined and struggled trying to strap on the armor. She finally flailed her arms and whined "I cant do this! Why did dad send me on this stupid mission!? I dont even know how to put on the armor he gave me!." She sniffed as she began to take off the parts of her armor that she managed to put on. She put her normal clothes back on and left the very expensive armor her father given her in a a pile of dirt and continued walking to her destination. Nervous thoughts raced through her mind and put her in a very uneasy place. She ruffled her hair in frustration as she groaned, "I cant do this! im not going to be able to save this stupid prince from these orcs that kidnapped him... Why did dad have to send me alone!?"

A few hours later

Her knees rattled in her black mary janes as she stared at the cave full of orcs in the distance. Her palms became sweaty as she clenched her fathers claymore. She gulped in fear as she tried to move but couldent, "I know i can do this..." She kept repeating to herself. She timidly inched her way over to the orcs and quietly spoke "U-u-uhm P-p-please give back the prince you kidnapped... Please?" One orc looked over at Rairaku and gave a hearty laugh and blew her off. She shook in fear as she repeated "P-p-p-p Please give back the prince or im going to t-t-t-t-ake him ba-" The leader of the orc group stood up "Or you'll take him back by force? Little girl you couldn't even hurt a squirrel." Him and the fellow orcs laughed heartedly as they approached and closely surrounded her, Rairaku completely frozen with fear as her knees rattled. All the orcs mocking and berating her she couldnt move...her mouth quivered as she heard a voice in the back of her head that said " Swing!"

She swung her claymore with closed eyes.... She felt a warm liquid douse her face as she trembled in fear. All she heard was gasps one large groan and a loud thud. She slowly opened one eye as she saw the orc leader cleaved in a diagonal manner. The orc grunts trembling in fear as they ran to their equipment and began to charge for rairaku. She screamed in fear and closed her eyes and waited for her impending doom, That same gentle voice said "Point your sword out" She she pointed the tip of her sword infront of her. She was pushed back by a large force but she managed to keep her feet. She timidly opened her eyes to see an orc impaled on her claymore. She trembled as she saw the orc gasping for air. She shouted "Hah! i knew i could defea-!" She was interrupted by a large wooden club striking her on the head. Her eyes blurred as she began to black out, She felt a warm fluid behind her head. Her eyes narrowed and began to lose focus. Before she passed out she saw a beautiful woman standing over her...

She had Silver-gray hair and deep blue eyes, Wearing a long black dress.... She spoke to her "A new life awaits you..."

She sat up quickly screaming in pure fear and pain, She akwardly opened her eyes to not feeling pain or any more danger nearby.... She looked around quickly, She was surrounded by sheep and dogs...

"Where am i...."

"Welcome to your new care free life in erinn Rairaku..." That same calm voice spoke all around her....

What type of character do you play: A fledgling warrior
What is your Mabinogi schedule: ususally in the morning/afternoon PST until 4-ish andon my days off Very Happy all day
Rairaku
Rairaku
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New character - Rairaku Empty Re: New character - Rairaku

Post  caliandra2? o.O Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:20 pm

I like it, sorry that I'm not an officer to approve this, but I like it, I love a good read and a good storyline.

caliandra2? o.O
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:39 pm

Cute story. You have my approval. Smile
New character - Rairaku Darkeseal
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Senitaru Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 pm

I Like The Story as well i say yes Smile
Senitaru
Senitaru
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Brionnda Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:47 pm

Hm. I've been talking to Rairaku, she seems to be quite a fun person. If anyone is looking to be her mentor, speak up!
Brionnda
Brionnda
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:13 pm

Brionnda wrote:Hm. I've been talking to Rairaku, she seems to be quite a fun person. If anyone is looking to be her mentor, speak up!

We technically need two more councilors to approve her before she reaches the mentor stage.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Rairaku Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:26 pm

But when!? ^^ im anxious
Rairaku
Rairaku
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:21 pm

*BIG THUMBS UP* I like her Wink

New character - Rairaku F_StampKalypsm_4c367c5
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rairaku Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:28 am

Yay! people approve! Cmon cmon cmon i wanna join! someone tell me a time and ill go out of the way and show up ^^
Rairaku
Rairaku
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 am

*giggles* Just one more Wink
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  JagdtMirage Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:00 am

Looks good. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Smile
JagdtMirage
JagdtMirage
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://bachelorchowchef.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rairaku Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:01 pm

To explain rairaku's mannerisms and attitude

Often she may seem childishly naive, Often explaining things in a cartoony manner or otherwise making a silly version of a real serious situation. She often makes motions and trys to act out things as she tells them. (To best set an example for anime fans, How orihime explains things in that strange cartoon train of thought)

She often walks very potlitely and dosent seem to like making physical contact with others. Often she seems VERy nervious around large groups of people. Most of the time when she tells a story or explains a situation she often (much like i said before) she acts it out and acts out both sides of the situation
Rairaku
Rairaku
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Rairaku Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:35 am

^^ now all i need is a mentor
Rairaku
Rairaku
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Seleas Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:41 am

And I wish I could be the mentor. Hopefully soon I'll be able to. I like your story and hope to at least play a bit part in the story of this leading lady. Look forward to seeing you in game.
Seleas
Seleas
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:51 pm

I haven't mentored anyone yet but I am willing to try. Plus just imagine how interesting rpwise it would be for Kaye to interact with Rairaku! =D
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Senitaru Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 am

Oh oh if no one else will i will try mentoring her Smile or i can help mentor atleast Smile (i know the "orihime" Type expressions very well Smile )
Senitaru
Senitaru
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:17 am

You're welcome to help her out and teach her, of course. I know Kaly and I have been. Smile Kayeori is her official mentor right now though, if they can get their schedules to mesh up right. If Kaye has trouble making contact she may decide to defer to you as Rairaku's mentor.

Eep! I just realized Kayeori isn't an official mentors yet. Seni, please teach Rairaku. Smile Kaye, I'll put you up before the council for the position of mentor.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Senitaru Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:41 am

Ill Take The Case Smile ill be notifiying Her when i get in the game
Senitaru
Senitaru
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre