Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Math

2 posters

Go down

Mabinogi Math Empty Mabinogi Math

Post  Nowaki Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:27 pm

Greetings, folks! I'm no math professor, in fact, I hate math with a passion, but I sat down with some scratch paper and a calculator and did a little work to figure out how much effort needs to be put into expanding the guild. I have also posted information about upgrades, from Mabinogi World Wiki's Guild Page. The aim of this thread is to act as a reference guide, and to show that even the "impossible" goals are quite achievable if we all work together.

Types Of Upgraded Guild Stones
Type of Stone Required GP Required Gold Required Members Required Guild Level
Aspiring Guild Stone 10,000 100,000 Unknown Advanced
Brave Guild Stone 100,000 1,000,000 20 People Unknown

Upgraded Member Levels
Guild Level Required GP Required Gold Members
Advanced 2,000 4,000 Maximum of 20
Great 7,000 50,000 Maximum of 50
Grand 20,000 100,000 Maximum of 250

Mabinogi Math
By spending time in Mabinogi, you accumulate 'Play Points' which can be donated at the Guild Stone and converted into 'Guild Points', to be used for upgradin the guild. For every six in-game hours you spend in Mabinogi, you earn one 'Play Point'. Six in-game hours translates to nine real-world minutes. At 1440 minutes in a day, this means that if you remain logged in for 24 hours, your character can accumulate 180 points.

To earn the 7,000 points required for the Great upgrade, requires 1050 hours logged in. Split amongst twenty people, this becomes 52.5 hours per person. If only half of the guild pulls their weight, that turns into 105 hours per person, or just slightly more than four days logged in.

To earn the 20,000 points required for the Grand upgrade, requires 3000 hours. Split amongst 50 people, this is 60 hours per person. If only half of the guild pulls their weight, that's 120 hours per person. This translates into five days per person.

Even the most extreme goals are not outside of the realm of possibility! All member upgrades can be earned in less than a week each, if everyone puts forward the effort and leaves their characters logged in overnight. Even guild stone upgrades aren't difficult. The 10,000gp required for the first upgrade can be achieved by twenty people in 75 hours each. The 100,000 required for the brave upgrade can be earned in 150,000 hours, meaning that split amongst 50 people, it's 300 hours each, or just under two weeks per person.
Nowaki
Nowaki
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://www.animebelle.com

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Math Empty Mathenogi

Post  .haze. Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:03 pm

I just wanted to say that alot of this can be done while AFK or torrenting in the evening (if you have these habits) I'm logged darn near 24 hours a day, but since I am not a member of the guild yet (there may never be space, where is RPSocietyII? XD) point accumulation is a moot issue.

its not hard to help the guild out.. Just go AFK instead of logging out!

.haze.
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Math Empty Re: Mabinogi Math

Post  Nowaki Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Bingo~! Very Happy

At the moment we're about 61 combined hours away from upgrading. Or twelve hours for five people, or just a lil over six hours for ten people. Here's hoping people leave their connections on, hopefully we can have it upgraded in the next day or two!
Nowaki
Nowaki
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://www.animebelle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  .haze. Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Nowaki wrote:Bingo~! Very Happy

At the moment we're about 61 combined hours away from upgrading. Or twelve hours for five people, or just a lil over six hours for ten people. Here's hoping people leave their connections on, hopefully we can have it upgraded in the next day or two!

haha, THEN i can join! (finger's crossed, toe's crossed.. eyes crossed...)

.haze.
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down