Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temo Redux

4 posters

Go down

Temo Redux Empty Temo Redux

Post  Temo Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:30 am

It suddenly dawned on me that I never updated these two to the new format, not to mention some things have taken slight changes. So I should do that. Neutral However, it is 4 AM, my mind is not entirely here, so I am more or less just posting this here so that I don't forget the next time I drop in on the forum. Aheh.

Temo

Race Template : Spirit Weapon

IC Skill Name:Mana Extension
Power Class: Magical/Physical
OOC Representation:Equipped items and clothing. (Clothing is optional. Never know, he may be wearing something he didn't conjure up.)
Description: Temo can literally pull items out of nowhere by expanding the solidified mana he uses to create his body. This only works with inorganic items he's absorbed previously and has memory of; and the items fade after being apart from him for a short time or whenever his mana is exhausted.
Explain relation: "Hammerspace inventory". Razz This includes pets that I keep my vast arsenals on.
Notes:
Level: 0

IC Skill Name: Condemned
Power Class: Soul/Weakness
OOC Representation: Broken Gleipnir (0/0 Durability)
Description: Temo's lifespan (if one can call it that) is determined by Fenrir's imprisoned soul (see "Gleipnir"). As a part of him, he must go where it goes. Fenrir's spirit has been damned for his actions during the Twilight War and imprisonment in Avon (or someplace more secure in S.S. or wherever if council feels it better) awaits once the shard holding his spirit is finally destroyed. When this happens, Temo becomes "mortal" in his own sense, and his soul will follow the next time he breaks. Theoretically, this should restore him to what he was before the two split. (Something I may need to discuss in the future depending on how this goes in the approval process.)
Explain relation: Weapon durability.
Notes:
Level: 1

IC Skill Name: Soulbound
Power Class: Sensory/Soul
OOC Representation: Roleplay
Description: So long as they are on the same plane (Ex) both in Shadow Realm, both in Erinn, both in the SAME dungeon, Another World, Falias, etc, etc.), Temo is always capable of keeping track of Gleipnir regardless of how far apart they are. This doesn't exactly pinpoint the position, but it does narrow things down to a range of 1,000 meters (a little over half a mile).
Explain relation: Roleplay. Temo is capable of tracking Gleipnir's movements should they be separated - assuming a cursed and inanimate object DOES find a way to move. Limitations would be within a range about half the distance of Uladh, so if he can't sense Gleipnir on the same plane, Gleipnir is either nowhere nearby or in a different realm; and he'd need to relocate in order to try elsewhere.
Notes:
Level: 0

Last edited by Temo on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Temo Redux Empty Re: Temo Redux

Post  Xeek Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 am

I will do actual critics and such later xD but for now can you split this into two post? I know they are closely bounded... but I think it should go in two xD
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:27 am

Done and done. I think this is pretty much everything that sums up Temo's abilities with the new templates.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:07 am

For Power Number 1: Does it take mana to have them out? Or once the they are out they are stable?

Power Number 2: Meaning, if that happens they'll return to Gatemo? I think you might have to go into a bit more detail on that one for future's sake xD.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Xeek wrote:For Power Number 1: Does it take mana to have them out? Or once the they are out they are stable?

Power Number 2: Meaning, if that happens they'll return to Gatemo? I think you might have to go into a bit more detail on that one for future's sake xD.

1: Used to take a small amount, but given how long he's trained himself in it, I'd say they're stable now. Just so long as he doesn't go making something larger or denser than himself. (Ex) Big*** sword people shouldn't be a allowed to lift. Though chances are even if he does make one, he can't lift it either. Razz )

2: That's where my hangup is. Given the aftermath of the FEC that set them apart like this to begin with Fenrir's having needed to stay dead at the end of that...well technically, them coming back together isn't the same as the one that died. On the other hand, Gate's dead and should probably stay dead. I could just leave the two separated even after this though. They can have tea parties and play checks and get into moral brawls for all eternity. :'D
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Gate doesn't have to be dead, just not reach the power of Fenrir ever, ectect.

But I am good with what you decide.. just make sure to state your final decision here >_>
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Considering it's been about 2-3 years since the start of that and a majority of people are super powered and such these days...I think it's too late to not reach that kind of power and beyond. (Though if I remember, Fenny got his butt kicked frequently regardless. Razz )

Seriously though - yeah, whether they stay split of or come together again, there won't be another crazy RP guild war happening. Or at least no more dark arts, insane armies, twilight shards, or anything else that falls under the whole FEC thingy getting involved. I can't promise my characters not getting into with future conflicts though, regardless of who they are. That's just good RP. :I
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Congregate Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Temo wrote:Considering it's been about 2-3 years since the start of that and a majority of people are super powered and such these days...I think it's too late to not reach that kind of power and beyond. (Though if I remember, Fenny got his butt kicked frequently regardless. Razz )

Seriously though - yeah, whether they stay split of or come together again, there won't be another crazy RP guild war happening. Or at least no more dark arts, insane armies, twilight shards, or anything else that falls under the whole FEC thingy getting involved. I can't promise my characters not getting into with future conflicts though, regardless of who they are. That's just good RP. :I

Then I'm fine with these and approve. =D -Double stamp-
Congregate
Congregate
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Just to clarify for Xeek on the final decision - undecided. I'll leave that part up to roleplay choices rather than setting it in stone. Not like it'd change much outside of personality in either scenario.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Temo wrote:

Darn right. 8I
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Soifa wrote:
Temo wrote:

Darn right. 8I

Not sure if that is approval, or just concurring? o3o
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Concurring.

You don't deserve my approval.

But you can have it anyway.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 pm

I approve too btw xD I been meaning to post it, but now that the real Gate is back, I don't care about you D=<.

nawh.. Approved =D
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down