Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larcen Ciel Redux

3 posters

Go down

Larcen Ciel Redux Empty Larcen Ciel Redux

Post  Temo Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 am

[[Cut n' paste for the most part, but I decided to bring him back for general roleplay fun. All muh characters are more or less off in their own little worlds and can't break away at times to chill with others. So here's a free n' wandering spirit to add in. Very Happy]]

Name: Larcen Ciel
Apparent Age: 20
Race: Human Milletian
Personality: Laid back, jovial, friendly with everyone...think a younger, healthier version of the Ghost of Christmas Present. Go forth, and know him better, man!
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Themesong (If he must have one anyway): =NeutraL= - 上海紅茶館 ~ Chinese Tea
Short History:
Yet another newcomer to Erinn, from being the grave. Larcen isn't exactly sure about how he came to be. Whatever life he had before, which he's certain he DID have, he can't figure the details to, though there have been a number of things in this new world that toy with that thick haze in his mind. Still, details - something he's always had little interest in when it comes to himself, insatiable wonder when it comes to someone else. After all, his life story is rather dull, considering there's nothing to it; but those around him? He could go on for hours about tales here and there! Possibly even in song, seeing as he's been trying to become a bard.

Of course, that isn't the main job the tall and lanky gentleman made for himself. Whatever lifetime he had before Erinn, it certainly wasn't as a musician. As a Milletian, he understands his place in Erinn is to keep watch over the Tuathans and battle their enemies wherever they may be; but that doesn't mean he feels inclined to give up his humanity or compassion in order to do so. Heck, if he wasn't needed to fight at all, he would much rather just live his own life peacefully. So, he came up with a compromise to the gods. He'd do his work as a traveling salesman, and while doing so, help those in need however possible as both a merchant and mercenary. This is why he can often be seen in company of fellow merchants, protecting them from bandits, fomors, and whatever else may attack them on the road. He's not the best at the fighting business, but he makes sure to do his part.

Appearance:
Larcen Ciel Redux Mabino12

Last edited by Temo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Larcen Ciel Redux Empty Re: Larcen Ciel Redux

Post  Temo Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:22 am

Edited. He wasn't good enough to have a background of being in Erinn for a long time. =X
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 am

Edit EDIT! Added picture of how he's SUPPOSED to look, but that possibly won't reach full completion for another 1-2 premium cards and a new gen. Neutral
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 am

I believe there is a similar hairstyle. Razz
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:02 pm

I think I already might have it, but it's in the color brown right now. So still gonna need to work on a new premium card. X3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Cyler wrote:I believe there is a similar hairstyle. Razz
That hair in the appearance he posted... IIRC, that's Edward Elric's hair. Damn, I hope we get that Generation quest string. T_T
Bartholomew
Bartholomew
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down