Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temo's MC Escapades

3 posters

Go down

Temo's MC Escapades Empty Temo's MC Escapades

Post  Temo Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:18 am

Writing this when about to pass out probably isn't a good idea, but meh. Since Hyu got me into this game again and then practically left my soul to rot. ROT, I SAY. >:V!!!

...anyways, I figure I'd share some of my own little adventures and such. So things started out with one day, Hyu and I discussed MC, it led to my love of burrowing and making mazes out of every little hill or mountain I saw. Hyu invites me to the server he and a few others frequent. A Whole New World, it's called. The first two days I spent searching for land to build on, then working on a tower with a dungeon maze underneath it. It wasn't until after I had the tower four stories high and dug into two different tunnels belonging to neighboring players that I realized my build was, according to rules, way too close to the people around me. So I had to send several hours demolishing what took me two days to build. ;A;

A little northeast of this area, I find a HUGE snow biome. I LOVE SNOW. So I was happy. Decided to make a small village out of a nice plot of land I found there. OH RIGHT. Somewhere between that and demolition, I managed to get in touch with Hyu, who showed me his place of awesome. Which was out in the middle of nowhere, on this little tiny island. A grand, epical journey. He recommended I bring a boat because I was undoubtedly going to drown in trying to swim there.

I took it as a challenge. :I

My journey ended with the deaths of 9 chickens, 2 creepers, and 2 sheep. Swam to Hyu's front lawn, lit some Olympic torches, and spiked a raw chicken in his yard, touchdown celebration style. Challenge accepted and accomplished. >:I So at the end of my journey, Hyu arrives to greet me...only there is a problem. It's a popular glitch with servers it seems; but there's a constant habit of avs refusing to load and turning into the default Steve. And me, using a texture pack (Sphax BDCraft), brought about some amusingly fun, yet disturbing results. I GOT PICTURES!

Load 1:
Load 2:
LOLWAT 3:

So eventually, after a few more reboots from the both of us, things finally loaded properly. Sadly, I forgot to take a snap of that, like I do a lot of things. Hyu was super awesomely nice and gave me some supplies to take home with me, and venturing back, I got to work on my little snowy village. By the end of the day, I had a home, storage shack, and small farm to protect against an army of creepers, zombies, and skeletons. Good times. Might've helped if I moved away from the cave next door, but where's the fun in that? I want my dungeons.

Next day, I set up some pens and decide to go hunting for animals. Found enough chickens and sheep to start breeding, but for some odd reason, monsters liked chilling in my pens too. I wish I had a snap of the zombie mosh I returned to one morning; but this - THIS took the cake.

Spoiler:

I called him Craig. Until I decided it was time to harvest him for gunpowder. Which I discovered I can't really use for anything. R.I.P. Craig. Anyways, that's about it. The following days have been rather dull and just addictive lego-block building. All of which is for naught since the server is resetting with Minecraft 1.4's update. So I'll see what else I can bring up when settling in again. Very Happy;;;
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Temo's MC Escapades Empty Re: Temo's MC Escapades

Post  Auramune Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:14 am

...the first screen shot looks like dude was ripped straight out of the Village People.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:15 am

It's a shame monsters despawn xD. I wanted to keep several pet monsters, but they go poof QQ.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum