Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderate Inconvenience / Request During Absense

Go down

Moderate Inconvenience / Request During Absense Empty Moderate Inconvenience / Request During Absense

Post  Dellinger Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Hey Guildies,

As you are aware, my real life recently took a couple turns to the 'stressful' department, and returned some of the 'cheer' and 'happy.' Well, recently, that hasn't gotten much better. Various other things have also piled themselves around the problems that were already existing in the first place, and on top of what I have been trying to do here, I had mild break-downs on March 12th and March 19th, at the least.

As such, I have informed the majority of the council that I am taking a leave for mental health reasons. Considering some of the recent drama and lack of cooperation I have been experiencing, as the council is partially aware, I was informed that it would be alright.

If you have any issues, take them to Soifa, Vayne, Xeek, or Dalvar first. If I find a PM in my inbox about some major issue that you have not discussed with either a mediator or a councilor first, I will ignore it. While I am guild leader, you have 4 other councilors and a team of mentors to assist you in whatever you may have an issue with. Please go up the chain of command before overloading my inbox, especially during this period in time.

If you must contact me about guild matters (and I am still open to being contacted about these), please contact one of the councilors first and ask them to get a hold of me. All four have my phone number and contact information, so I am reachable at all times.

Note: My PM limitation does not apply in the following cases:
  1. Previously Requested PMs: You know who you are.
  2. All Members in the "Testers" Group: I need your reports on the forum revamps, you opinions, your critique, and your advice as soon as you are able to assist in the revamping process. As discussed in the guild meeting, these were the only requirements to you joining this group for this purpose. Failure to do so will result in me not asking you guild favors in the future.
  3. Members wanting to "Chat All Friendly-Like": Feel free!

That is all,
Cheers

Last edited by Dalvar on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a coding issue)
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down