Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child's Request?

+3
Auramune
Mari Eir
Temo
7 posters

Go down

Child's Request? Empty Child's Request?

Post  Temo Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Given that nobody saw who posted it during the day, much less anytime else, it was concluded that it must have happened very late in the evening when the streets were practically empty. There wasn't much anyone could make of it. All the message was was a very crude drawing that appeared to have been scribbled with mud and a dye ampule:

Child's Request? Kimuch10

Seeing as it was posted under the "Help Wanted" ads, folks just guessed it was some silly kid pulling a prank? Nobody seemed to bother with pulling it down though; and among those that lingered at the board, they couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched...
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Child's Request? Empty Re: Child's Request?

Post  Mari Eir Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:50 pm

The Kana twins were out and about when they couldn't help but notice this new "ad". Canting their heads in unison, they soon turn to face each other.

"A turd??" questioned Mori, subconsciously running her fingers through her long dark red locks.

"I think it's a pickle..." said Yaira in a monotone.

"Then what's that thing at the bottom? It looks kind of like a ray..."

"Ya... but why would a ray want a pickle?"

"Unless it really is a turd and he's having bowel issues..."

"It's not a turd, Mori..."

"But if he WERE, we could solve that problem. Stewed prunes."

"Then... maybe we should leave some stewed prunes?"

"It's better than nothing, right...?"

After having made up their minds, the twins ran off to the Arux Bivnix to ask for a batch of stewed prunes to assist the constipated ray.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Nia stared at the picture for a very long time. Not really knowing WHAT it was, she'd decided that it had to be some sort of drawing contest, and eventually tacking up a picture next to the first.

Child's Request? V41c1v
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Flay looked over the paper, next to Vayne. Together, they came up with an answer of sorts.

"It's obvious that some strange monster wants a tool to destroy the world," says Flay.

Vayne eyed Flay with a bemused look, clearly the more intelligent of the two. "Oh? I'd say it's someone asking for something, yes. But why a tool and why a monster?"

"It's obvious! Only monsters have webbed hands!"

Vayne rubbed his tail subconsciously as he thought, "Or a frog. Or a fishlike bloop. Or some other amphibianesque fomor, or new race brought to Erinn. Regardless, I think he wants a pickle, or some other kind of food."

"Food?" Flay scoffed and shook his head, "What kind of food is green?"

Vayne was no longer remotely amused, Flay was just being a moron now. "Oh, I don't know...pickles, cucumbers, cabbage, lettucs, broccoli, most vegatables in general, some bugs, reptiles, and amphibians?"

After bickering, it came to the conclusion that they would gather foodstuffs for this...whatever it was, and leave them there at the bulletin. Vayne scribbled pictures of various foods in the basket, the hand-thing, and a question mark.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 pm

The twins soon return with a batch of stewed prunes and a pickle, only to see the new drawing added.

"Awwww!" whined Mori. "Did somebody already beat us to it?? Now we have to find ANOTHER answer to the riddle!?"

"I don't think it's a riddle, Mori..." spoke the more level headed sister.

"No! I won't lose!! I WON'T LOSE!!"

"Lose WHAT!?"

"We have to beat the other people, Yaira!! The next clue is a volcano... Like where the Daddy Dragon lives?"

"There aren't other people.." Yaira eventually sighs, taking a peek at the drawing. "Yes. A Volcano. Only ones I know of are in Zardine with the Daddy Dragon."

"Oh! Maybe that's where he IS! Maybe we need to take the pickle and the prunes up to Zardine!"

"Sounds like an awwwwful lot of trouble... And why would a ray live in Zardine?"

"I don't know, there are crabs. So there could be rays, too, right?"

"Um... but why would..." Yaira sighs once more, realizing she will be unable to talk Mori out of trekking up a volcano. They may not have appeared to be, but they WERE dragons after all. What's a little lava between Draconic sisters?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:10 pm

The man approached the poster. He saw it and laughed.
"Hmmm... someone should either go to the doctor about that, or they are talking about an island. Writing a message won't help since they probably can't talk. I'll head to Emain see what I find." He walked off.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Soifa looked at the message, blinked a few times, and tilted her head. 'Is that a...crude drawing of a green snake and a..what is that..a weird fish?'

It was obvious to her what this person wanted, so Soifa began throwing snakes into the waters surrounded Emain.

Roza's response was different. A green blob is obviously a booger, and the pointy thing was obviously a hat. Then the volcano. It was now up to Roza to add more to the picture story!
Child's Request? 33nu821

Roza quickly ran back and put up another picture, she wanted these people to know who she was, they could be friends!
Child's Request? Wiv6vn

Last edited by Soifa on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Roza had more to say!! D:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Xeek wrote:The man approached the poster. He saw it and laughed.
"Hmmm... someone should either go to the doctor about that, or they are talking about an island. Writing a message won't help since they probably can't talk. I'll head to Emain see what I find." He walked off.

[[*"GM-Nazi" moment* The message was only posted in Emain. xD]]

Kimuchi peered over the ledge where he'd been watching the boards from the lake. He was quite surprised to see so many odd responses; and disappointed to see the only thing he'd been physically given in response was a lake full of snakes. Snakes in the lake. He was tired of all the flarkin' snakes in the flarkin' lake. Then again, they made a decent alternative to fish meals, but they still weren't what he was looking for.

Was there something wrong with his message? He thought it was clear and concise as to what he wanted and who wanted it. Maybe he should post another one...

*sigh~* >(=^=)<
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:37 pm

After nightfall and the coast was clear, Kimuchi scrambled to the board to try again...

Child's Request? KimuchiRequest2

Last edited by Temo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Roza stared at the new drawing, head tilted and wide eyed, as she tried to figure it out. This was a confusing one, it was...

"Izza...bucket...of..lizards! In da air...and da sun eats dem..and the fish swim 'way. ...Fishy scurd of da sun?" That wouldn't do, the sun was awesome! It made light, no one should fear it! With a quickness, Roza drew and posted another picture.

Child's Request? 34eqn44

On second thought, maybe a dragon wasn't really going to help...But dragons were cool!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Vayne and Flay returned...but no-one seemed to want their food. Flay decided the new picture was obviously a can of demons from the 12th dimension that the frog needed to destroy humanity.

Vayne was actually trying raw fish stuffed in rice wrapped in sun-dried seaweed, and thought it was completely disgusting. "Hopefully it wants this crap in the lake, it's what it's getting." he grumbled as he tossed the 'delicacy' into the lake of Emain Macha.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

(( Hon: .... NOooooooooooooo ;-; waste of sushi.
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Errans walked up to the board and stared at the odd drawing. Using her past exploration knowlage, she tried her best to decode the picture. She left her own picture with questions of each symbol.

Child's Request? Picturedecodeattempt

She left the board thinking she did a good job.
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down