Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting

+6
Auramune
Veleth
Xeek
Khunvyel
Soifa
Dellinger
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guild Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild Meeting

Post  Glaceon Tue May 28, 2013 10:36 am

Shut up about the time zone and just post the times you are free. SHEESH.

I work tonight (Tuesday), Wednesday, and Thursday from 4-9 (5-9 Thurs) EST. That's 1-6, or 2-6, PST. I have Friday off and Saturday I work...sometime. I forgot, gotta recheck.

Basically the next three days I'm free after 9:00 pm Eastern time...well make that 10:00, since that's when shift ends, I still walk home and stuff.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue May 28, 2013 10:50 am

Thank you, Glacia.

Really, I don't care what time zone you post your times, as long as you SPECIFY which one you are using. Don't say 6pm and mean the time zone in Germany and make us think you meant Nexon server time.

So, 7:30pm and on tonight I will be free, central. That's around 5:30 server time.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Tue May 28, 2013 1:17 pm

If nothing big randomly comes up or I don't have an impromptu D&D game, I should be free every day after 6PM EST (3PM Server Time) except on Fridays when I'm not available at all.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Tue May 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Spoilered due to offtopic:
Spoiler:
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue May 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Khunvyel wrote:Spoilered due to offtopic:
Spoiler:

Benefits or not, some people are not good at figuring out their own zones in reference to Nexons. I get asked when maintenances end ALL the time by people that can't be bothered to figure out their math. You CAN post Nexons time zone, but as long as you are SPECIFYING what zone you are posting, I don't care, and can bother to do a tiny bit of math. DON'T take that tone with me.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue May 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Okay, I am going to leave this here unspoilered, bolded, and in big red letters.

Stop the childish drama.

Glacia, that was the wrong choice of words and not really constructive criticism.
Khun, stop taking it to so personal. Glacia did not tell you to shut up. He told you to quit mentioning the same issue. Majority rules in this case. While I am sure you feel your idea if 100x better, everyone feels the same way about their idea. State your opinion, not that it's better.

Now, can we continue discussing like the adults we are suppose to be?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue May 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Wasn't posting any critisism, was telling people to do what was asked. And my statement/command was to everyone. Trust me, if I wanted to single a person out, I would. The command was to do what was asked, just with a bit more fluff to the command.

As stated, the original question and action asked to do was to state what times you were free, and to post your time zone so that we can compile ALL the times posted and get an idea of when the best time to have our meeting is. I don't think it was asked for any methods or ideas for organizing anything, we just wanted the times you were free.
(Post-edit: I realize Soifa also asked to post things you want to be discussed at the meeting.)

Slightly on topic now, my schedule varies, but I should have next week's schedule to look at and find when I'm free then as well. Seeing as I didn't get home until 10 tonight,...my other post of times I'm free is full effect.

Now please post times you are free this week below so we can figure a time to meet.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue May 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Alright, I did some conversions from the few people that DID post some times, and put up a poll.

If you vote for next week, please say so and post your next week days, and I'll see about putting up another poll for next week if that option has the majority votes. (I don't imagine Wednesday would win, a bit late to the party, but I didn't get enough times in...well..time.)

ALSO, PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR DISCUSSED.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed May 29, 2013 12:13 am

voted for days I'm free. Times have been posted in previous posts.

Oh, I'd like ideas for RP events to be discussed. Something to get everyone together to RP.

Last edited by Glaceon on Wed May 29, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Congregate Wed May 29, 2013 12:18 am

Hopefully i'll have my new laptop by next thursday so i'm voting for next week.

As part of this(and every guild meeting, imo) i'd first like to see a list of things council plans to do, and from there updates at every meeting on how things are progressing. I think council/membership communication is key here.
Congregate
Congregate
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2