Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G16 Shadow Mission: Secret Meeting (Advanced)

2 posters

Go down

G16 Shadow Mission: Secret Meeting (Advanced) Empty G16 Shadow Mission: Secret Meeting (Advanced)

Post  Kenelm Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm looking to get as many players as possible, given the hostiles number around fifty total undead.

To make things easier, I'll hold the plot NPCs in conversation until the last wave is mostly down.

The wiki states there are four waves. Three with around twenty undead, and one with about ten. If you have a bone dragon, use it's summon debuff liberally.

Kenelm
Xeek
Cyler
Hellums
_
_
_
_

I would like to complete this mission on Thursday at the latest. Interested persons should list the times they're available.

Last edited by Kenelm on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed details)
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

G16 Shadow Mission: Secret Meeting (Advanced) Empty Re: G16 Shadow Mission: Secret Meeting (Advanced)

Post  Kenelm Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:56 pm

The original post has been updated with details.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

G16 Shadow Mission: Secret Meeting (Advanced) Empty Re: G16 Shadow Mission: Secret Meeting (Advanced)

Post  Kenelm Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Why am I the only one posting on this thread? Did this section of the forum die?

I'm would like to attempt this tonight. Starting around 20:00 (8:00 P.M.) UTC -6
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Added on MSN.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 am

This one is complete
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down