Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dragon in the Shadow Realm ADVANCED

2 posters

Go down

Red Dragon in the Shadow Realm ADVANCED Empty Red Dragon in the Shadow Realm ADVANCED

Post  Glaceon Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:23 am

The run WILL HOPEFULLY be tonight, so post here to save your spot. It's largely impromptu, but reservations can be made if you are coming tonight 100% sure. Just list the time you will be on. If it's not tonight, then this will become a Sign up thread for the run. The past has unlimited time, so no worries about an expiration or anything.

Key Points to remember:

NO POTIONS! Being a special shadow mission, item use is restricted. If you are hurt, stop and let someone heal you. Items that don't count towards the usage count are Feathers, Bandages, Alchemy Crystals, and food. While there is a threshold of 15 items, I strongly plead not to use any. I have the pass, and many of you know I'm a Master Cleric working towards Grandmaster, I have healing capabilities. Puppet Users will need to be very cautious with their puppets, as those potions do count towards the item count. If you need to use a potion for whatever reason, limit yourself to 300s or 500s, but I strongly urge no potions.

NO DYING! I know this is kinda duh, but we have a limit to our deaths before our points start falling. After 3 deaths, we lose a hefty point amount per death.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! The faster we complete it, the better. Ideal time is within 30 minutes, so splitting up into 2 groups of 4 is highly recommended. Eventually the puzzle rooms will need to be done, in which I suggest 2 for puzzle, and 3 and 3 for the other groups. Make sure to have a solid backbone for the group you are in, so as to avoid unnecessary deaths. It's only advanced afterall. After the 30 minute count, points start being deducted, so let's try to run it as efficient as possible.

We need 8000 points for the S rank. 2000 are for completion, 750 is for finishing on Adv. 2999 comes from 30 minutes or less, with 200 points being lost every MINUTE after it. Item use and death count has us losing points after 3 deaths or 15 items are used. A 50 point loss for each item after 15, and a 166.7 point loss for each death after 3. If we all pull together and work quickly, I'm sure we can get the S-rank. Reguardless of Rank, it's a 150k exp mission, and I encourage you all above else to have fun.

Last edited by Glaceon on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Red Dragon in the Shadow Realm ADVANCED Empty Re: Red Dragon in the Shadow Realm ADVANCED

Post  Xeek Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 pm

I plan on going, but not reserving a spot. I will most likely be on all night, unless lag makes me RQ.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Red Dragon in the Shadow Realm ADVANCED Empty Re: Red Dragon in the Shadow Realm ADVANCED

Post  Glaceon Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 am

The mission went though. B rank. Item use was kept low(4 at the end, I did use two but I needed the first, and the second was after all the deaths had been dealt), but the 8 deaths was saddening. 5 of them were at the dragon.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down