Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me a story..

3 posters

Go down

Tell me a story.. Empty Tell me a story..

Post  Auramune Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:09 pm

After reading about how Peldari learned Hebrew, I thought that other people may have interesting stories from their lives. So I'd like for everyone, who would be interested, to just come and jot down a short story about something in their life. You can do it as many times as you want. I think it'll be a nice learning tool about different types of people in different life situations.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Tell me a story.. Empty Re: Tell me a story..

Post  Congregate Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:12 pm

This story is funny when I think about it now, but not so much when it happened.

We had just moved to our house in BC, and I was playing down on our driveway with some trucks. I had only been playing out there for a few minutes when the neighbour's dog ( i think it was a pitbull) started barking and chasing me. I started yelling and ran up my driveway, when my mom came outside after hearing me. I ended up jumping onto her and scrambling up to her shoulders. The dog started attacking her, and, to this day I love my mother dearly for this, she punted the thing ten feet.

Afterwards, my mom went and had a "chat" wih our neighbours. Long story short, they moved away pretty quickly.
Congregate
Congregate
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Once upon a time I retarded and crossed the street without checking and a truck almost hit me.

Then I went to school and pretending nothing happened. For the win.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 pm

I love dog punting stories :')

Soifa wrote:Once upon a time I retarded

Only once upon a time? :p!

One day, after school, a few friends and I hopped in to the back of my brother's friend's el camino. I was sitting on a tire, really close to the edge of the back bed thingie. He turned the car really fast out of the school parking lot, and I about fell out of the back on to the street. But my friend grabbed my arm and pulled me up before I fell x_x. I never got in that car again.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down