Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of the Nogitsune(wip)

Go down

The story of the Nogitsune(wip) Empty The story of the Nogitsune(wip)

Post  Auramune Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:03 am

Chapter 1

I would like to start off somewhere easy.. but as I recall, existence was never easy. Not even when I was just a simple creature with very limited abilities. You must understand, that there are two people that inhabit Auramune's body.. rather, that make up a complete soul for her. Aura was once a being that existed without me.. but that's jumping ahead. For now, we'll start on me.

I am the Nogitsune. It's not a name. It's what I am. But you can call me Nogie.

I don't recall much about my first life. There were many creatures like me. Foxes and felines, even demons.. we were wild animals, so to speak. With unique powers all to ourselves. It's something that was passed on to Aura as well.. anyway. I had a life. It was filled with men, and death.. pain, tears, thievery. From what I recall, those were good times. I'm sure it ended abruptly. I'm sure it ended by the hands of the man with red eyes. He was quite cruel when he wanted to be. But that's how I liked him.. vicious. Even to me.

My death was one of those amazing supernatural events that only occur once in a life time. Planets aligned, and the stars shined down on me. Or, that's just something I tell myself. However it happened isn't important. But my next life is what started to change things for me, drastically.

Chapter 2

Somehow, I ended up as a spiritual creature in this world. It wasn't my world, although it resembled the human lands of my world. Paper lanterns, fine silk dresses.. and a language I couldn't understand. The inhabitants were definantly humans. Small, dainty humans that ate rice and fish and wore paint on their faces to resemble glass dolls. The men were especially vain. Some had three, even four wives. Harems were very popular with the ones who sold the opiates.

This was my type of place. Ripe with sin and debauchery. But, due to the nature of my form I was unable to join with the humans. At least, in my own body.

I began scouring the land for a form to posses. And many women, even a few men, found themselves under my direct control. I lived out their lives for them, enjoyed the fruits of my labor. I had many lovers. Some would find out about their mates being under kitsunetsuki. Kitsunetsuki literally means the state of being possessed by a fox. I would enter the body of my victim through their fingernails or their chest, if it was particularly nice, and began to feed the hunger I had for worldly pleasures.

It would always be the same ending. They would die, or I would be banished from the bodies of my vassals. I'd simply find another human, and the vicious cycle began again. That is... until I met Her.

Last edited by Auramune on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

The story of the Nogitsune(wip) Empty Re: The story of the Nogitsune(wip)

Post  Auramune Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:53 am

Chapter 3

Let me start off by saying that I had no idea there were creatures like me in this world. Had I known, I'm sure things would have turned out differently. That being said, I met Aura and attempted to posses her as well. She resembled a human then, with a few odd features. How was I to know that she wasn't? It became clear the longer I stayed within her body. She was just like me.. and didn't take kindly to another being taking control over her body.

The only difference is her body housed so much magic that she was able to capture me inside of her, and seal off any attempts I made to flee. And like a freshly caged bird, I violently shook the foundation that ensnared me. I had no choice but to observe the monotonous daily routine of this girl. Day in, day out of the same boring thing. Tea houses, shopping, fish markets, silk robes.. ugh! This was not what I had in mind. This girl was so lame, so boring.. I practically begged her to let me go. But she insisted I stay, if only to keep me tamed.

I tried to enjoy my imprisonment. Suggesting activities that I could at least find some remote amusement out of. She denied me that as well, and we continued to exist in this fashion for quite some time. She was lonely, and I was a forced companion. In these years that we were separately housed in her body, I began to enjoy her companionship. She was.. sweet. If not a little moronic. But she amused me with her quirks.

I still don't know why it happened. Maybe she began to trust me. She loosened her grip of my soul, and I completely took advantage of this. In my attempt to throw her out of her own body, our souls entwined to the point that I was no longer a separate being. Angry, I began to puppet her. Tried to consume her like a disease, and to some degree it worked..

We had a blast.

Last edited by Auramune on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:14 am

Chapter 4

I don't understand the finer details of how it worked, but some how we entwined in to this semi-perfect being. I say semi-perfect, because some of my finer qualities were drowned out by willpower of my companion. Imagine a voice within your head, that nags and nags until you finally give in to her demands. I suppose she was my wife, if you want to be technical about it. Heh-heh.. With her magic, and my.. everything else, we set out to wreak havoc in to the world. The human world didn't know what hit them.

We hit up small places first. Jewelry stores and antique shops were the favorites. And at the beginning they fulfilled my lust for 'things.' It wasn't long until we..I.. got bored. They offered no challenge. Banks and castles were next. Intentionally hitting places that would have some sort of security, or guards. I loved to play with the guards. Get them good and hot, and poison them from a bit of venom that laced my nails or lips. This little idea must have come from her, or else I would have used it prior to now. To me, Aura was turning out to be a gem.

The human world was in a panic. Crying out that the Fox Thief was in their homes. It became a little ridiculous. Not that I minded copy-cat thieves, but homes rarely had anything worth the time and effort to hit. I was flattered by all the attention. The infamous Fox Thief, Auramune the Nogitsune.

It didn't take long for humans to just become accustomed to the crimes. At one point, they even set out offerings hoping to ward us away, or so we wouldn't steal from them. That's when I knew we had drained the humans of their worth. It was no longer fun. So, I set out to find another place to begin again.

We traveled in to the Makai. The 'spiritual world.'

...I was finally home.

TBC
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down