Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New character Pyro

+6
Dalvar
Cyler
Adhamh
Soifa
Kasutoro
Pyro0
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New character Pyro Empty New character Pyro

Post  Pyro0 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Character Name: Pyro

How You heard About the RP Society: I actually just searched in google, I had been looking for role-play in mabinogi for a good while until I found you guys.

How Long Have You Been Role-playing? ... I started forum based role-play a year ago, then tried it online, I have a few people I role-play with on Mabinogi, but they are a little bad at it since I teach them what it is.

Is English Your First Language?
No, It’s Spanish, but my English is fluent enough, I have a mistake here and then every once a while, or maybe often.

A Short Biography of Your Character:

Pyro had come to Erin as a Milletian, and with Nao's guidance she managed to be part of the new world she had came to, it was indeed a beautiful world, filled with wonders, large landscapes and interesting companions. After a few times rebirth with more knowledge about her new world, she was Kitsune with one tail, she had such a deep love for creatures she shared the world wit, It was possible to become an animal at will since she was a kitsune. She had racial interests, having a way to feed herself and feel good, she was still immortal but had needs to be filled. As the time passed she had to feed herself draining a few men, most of them where weak and couldn’t handle it for long, one day she became interested in magic, with studies she noticed that becoming wiser filled out some of her desires and needs making her a bit more friendly towards humans.

She developed an odd personality because of her animal traits, she can act like one at times with actions such as sniffing or just moving her head around when hearing something. With the knowledge of infinite time in her hands she can be careless at times about feelings, so it's not weird of her saying the truth to someone about how they are or something that could offend them because with the years she knows they will end up forgetting. she's most of the time calm and smiling wagging her tail around, It is extremely hard to make her get mad at someone, and if that happens, she uses to just ignore such person for a while, maybe years until she's asked for forgiveness or when she simply doesn't care anymore (depends on the severity of what happened)

She's 97 years old.

What type of character do you play?

A studious fox girl that studies magic and fights only when needed.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?

I can't tell, probably at nights if I have time and no homework, probably 3 times a week or more.

Last edited by Pyro0 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Pyro0
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New character Pyro Empty Re: New character Pyro

Post  Kasutoro Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Sounds great! Can't wait to meet you!~
Kasutoro
Kasutoro
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

https://www.facebook.com/Kawayro

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:42 am

Fox girl is acceptable. HOWEVER, Fox girl differs from Kitsune in powers and such. (Kitsune's being..magical spirit-foxes.)

As it would be her race, she would follow the Mammalian Hybrid template for abilities, so unless you want some other power that is NOT on this template, you do not have to make a power request.

Mammallian Animal Hybrid
Milletian, Erinn-born
They are humanoids who are crossbred with mammalian animals due to a curse or other soul anomaly.
Racial traits: May have fur, paws, ears, claws, wings (in the case of bats), or a tail similar to the animal they are mixed with.
Abilities: Heightened senses are common in Hybrids. These will vary depending on the animal and what is necessary for it to hunt and survive but are usually hearing or smell (With the exception of taste and touch, all senses extend to the distance of your field of vision.). They may also be capable of transforming into their full animal form (Should have the corresponding pet or a similar one, Transformation should be necessary for any stat boosts given.).
Weaknesses: CoD, Taming, Enthralling Performance, Magic Music.

This is the hybrid template, you may follow ALL of it, or SOME of it, but anything extra you must wait until after mentoring and then request it.

Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro0 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Being a Kitsune thingie is fine by me, but that means I'm still a milletian right?

Pyro0
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Please look over the kitsune template first to see if you understand what exactly a kitsune is and does.

Kitsune
Milletian
Fox spirits that take the shape of handsome men or beautiful women with fox ears and tails.
Racial traits: A young kitsune will have between 1 and 5 tails, while a mature one will have more.
Abilities: Foxfire(Firebolt/Lightning bolt), illusions*, feeding(lifedrain, only works on the kitsune's mate), pocket realms** (homestead), fox transformation(fox pet)
Weaknesses: Religion(Those with strong faith (priests, paladins, etc) can see through a kitsune's illusions and dispel them with a touch. They are also unaffected by the kitsune's powers and can sever the link between her and her mate, making it impossible for her to feed), ears and tails sensitive to touch

*To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can't be distinguished from the real thing.

**Kitsune are able to make small pockets in reality, folding space and time to suit their needs. They can turn a hole under a floorboard into a small estate, and turn a small field into a kingdom, complete with people, animals, and weather. Time seems to flow faster inside these realms. For every day in the real world, up to seven years can pass in the realm, for those who are in it.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro0 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Geez, I´ll have to edit it then... thanks!

Pyro0
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Ooh~ I do hope that you keep the animalistic personality. I hardly ever see animal-hybrid characters that keep a lot of their respective animal traits.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro0 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Allright, what about now?

Of course I'll keep them! that's the funnest thing to roleplay hehe.

Pyro0
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro0 Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Can I join now?

Pyro0
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 pm

You need three approvals from Red or Pink colored members.

Red - Mentors
Pink - Councilors
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:19 pm

I like you and your character, but your backstory involves someone changing races while in Erinn, and that can't happen.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Apologies for the late response. :0 Edit looks good n' such though. So...

My name is Temo, and I approve this application.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro0 Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm

I need 3 aprovals right? ^^' I edited it again, also, I applied on the guild stone in the game, guess I wont be acepted until the forum part is done?

Pyro0
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Don't forget blue, Cyler.

Blue colors are also councilors, pink are just moderators that can move threads and such on the forums. Both pink and blue are equal in terms of how high up they are, though.

I approve.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:05 am

Still approve. Anyway, I don't think acceptance to the guild or not is something that should stop you from roleplaying at -all-. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we're not the authority of roleplay for Tarlach server or Mabinogi or anything. So there's not really anything from stopping you from playing, this is just...like...an official guild acceptance thing, or something.

...what I'm saying is, feel free to roleplay with us anyway. You've read the rules, you know the do's and don't's, so personally, I wouldn't stop ya from trying to get involved. It's not like we're an exclusive group or anything. Several people outside the guild play with us too. :V
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 am

Dalvar wrote:I like you and your character, but your backstory involves someone changing races while in Erinn, and that can't happen.

Spoiler:
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:39 am

Soifa wrote:Don't forget blue, Cyler.

Blue colors are also councilors, pink are just moderators that can move threads and such on the forums. Both pink and blue are equal in terms of how high up they are, though.

I approve.

Thanks. Was brain dead there. XD
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro0 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:23 am

Oh well at least you guys made me think a bit more about the character, it takes long before I join the guild? I want to join! I'm so bored in mabi and I don't know any one who roleplays.

Pyro0
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm

You can always add people from the guild. After you get the third approval it shouldn't take too long.

And if it does, just PM Auramune or Jabberwock or something, they're the ones with the IG crowns.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Since I'm home now, I can let you in to the guild as soon as there's 3. I'm counting 2, or did I miss one?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:44 pm

It's two, Dalvar is lame and didn't approve.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Approved.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:26 pm

That's still 2. Your approval was there.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Soifa must have logged on as her on my computer.

Approved by Teo.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:29 pm

And now that makes three.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht