Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erika Saffron - Glacia Body Alt/NPCish (Retired from Normal U)

Go down

Erika Saffron - Glacia Body Alt/NPCish (Retired from Normal U) Empty Erika Saffron - Glacia Body Alt/NPCish (Retired from Normal U)

Post  Glaceon Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:55 am

Char Name: Erika Saffron

Race: Succubus - Erinn Born

Family: Glacia - Adoptive Mother. Birth Parents - Deceased, more info in bio.

Hair color: Purple-Silver

Eye Color: Red

Personality: Very playful at her young age. Seems to show a deep care and respect for Glacia. Dislikes fomor-hunters.

Bio: At a young age, Erika played in Rabbie dungeon often. Her family was close, and would do..succubus things. Erika never got to feed, as she wasn't of age. However, her age finally came, but that was when some fomor-hunters came into Rabbie, hunting none other that Succubi. Erika's parents fought the hunters, but there was no hope against them. The hunters easily dispatched Erika's parents. They managed to back up Erika into a corner, and began debating whether to kill the young succubus or perhaps rape her instead. However, Glacia unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, wandered into the same dungeon, and saw the hunters. The hunters turned upon hearing the footsteps, and never seeing a cat-human before, automatically assumed Glacia was a fomor and attacked. Glacia avoided their attempts and took them out without breaking a sweat. Seeing this, Erika accepted Glacia as one of her kind, and became Glacia's adoptive daughter. However, she was told not to leave Rabbie dungeon until the time was right. When that was, no one knows. Glacia still ventures into Rabbie to check up on her daughter time to time, and has not told anyone about her, not even Soifa or Vayne. Perhaps to hide any notice that she has a heart? Maybe. Erika had to feed somehow though...I'll let you find out how.

Picture: YOU GET NONE! Simulator hates me anyways.

Follows Siren Template

Last edited by Glaceon on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Erika Saffron - Glacia Body Alt/NPCish (Retired from Normal U) Empty Re: Erika Saffron - Glacia Body Alt/NPCish (Retired from Normal U)

Post  Glaceon Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Several weeks later, I realize I but follows Siren template, not Succubus. Shame on people. This character i now deceased for all intent and purposes. Blue Bin her!
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down