Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{(Loath)} New Character!

Go down

{(Loath)} New Character!  Empty {(Loath)} New Character!

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

((Hey, guys! It's Loath/Sukaku/Characterchan/Ichigosama/Dono/Hannah again! I'm back and ready to go! I changed accounts because the other one was getting cluttered with unused character bios [And yes, I will post them in the Character Vault] Sooo here's my new character! I'll be playing him on my main, Loath.))

He watched the city burn through the screen. Protestor after protestor were either show down, trampled or dragged away by men in black protective body wear. It was only a matter of time before they came for him. The officials would never let his propaganda slip under their noses unnoticed. He had began a revolution and he would pay very soon for it. The politicians would see to that.
For a mere child, only 16 years old, David Walker was much more successful than most adults. He knew exactly what he was doing when he hacked into the government's mainframe and disabled the censoring program. He knew exactly what he was doing when he posted the twelve page long essay on how the government should and will be torn down and a new democracy be erected. He knew exactly what he was doing when he slipped into the sewers at night and met with several hundred of his followers to come up with a game plan.
What he didn't know was that the government would win so easily. He watched in horror as people were killed left and right. People he knew, people he cared about and loved. He looked to his younger brother who was watching over his shoulder with an expression equally mortified. David stood and turned to his sibling, placing his hands on his bony shoulders.
"You have to get out. Do you understand? Listen to me. No, look at me, Luke. You have to leave. Now."
"But what about you? They'll find you any minute now and shoot you!" protested his brother.
David shook his head and sighed, "Luke, I'll be fine. Even if I don't make it out, you know where to go. You know who to trust. I love you, Luke," he whispered and took his younger brother into his arms and hugged him tightly for several moments before pulling back and nudging him. "Now go."
The young boy ran through the back door and through the fence a few blocks away. David turned to face his desk and opened a drawer. He pulled out the old double-barrel shotgun his older sister had given him before she was taken away. She too had written the words of "blasphemy" on the subway walls and pillars. He loaded two slugs into the old gun and snapped it shut. He faced the front door, aiming the gun at where a fully grown man's head would be.
He didn't have to wait long until the black-clad men kicked down the door and rushed in. David shot the head clean off of one of them and loaded two more slugs and shot another one. He knew he wouldn't win, but he refused to go down without a fight. The men tackled him and he felt a rib snap. He struggled fiercely until they pressed a chloroform-soaked cloth over his mouth. Everything went black.

Upon gaining consciousness, he realized he was in a black room with one door and no windows. A man stood in front of him, dressed in a pristine black suit and tie. The Overlord, everybody called him. David looked up from his fetal position on the ground, hands tied behind his back. He spat at the man's feet, to which he was rewarded with a kick to the face.
"I've wanted to do that for a long time. This is it. I'll make it quick. All of your followers will see this and watch you die. Your revolution ends here," said the man, raising a gun, pointing it down at David's forehead.
"I'll come back, you filth. I'll lead another army to burn through your reign of terror. I will win. Just you watch," sneered David.
Then came the bang and everything went cold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ancora Auctor
Age: In his previous life he was about 16. In Erinn, he remains about 17.
Birth Race: Elf
Family: None. But he looks up to Shakespeare like a child would to a father.
Hobbies: Writing, drawing, music (instrument and/or voice), stargazing, reading and swimming.
Weapon of Choice: Ancora tried several times to combine writing with magic in a way that he could control the fates of his foes, but has failed just as many times. He resorted to fighting with bows and his trusty knuckles instead.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Red
Height: About 5' 3''
Weight: No more than 110lbs
Favorite Food: Loves sauteed fish and mushrooms, but other than that, he doesn't mind what is given to him.
Theme Song: (None yet!)
How He Came to Live in Erinn: After he was killed in his previous world, David took on the new name of Ancora and began a new life; one of peace, calm and quiet. Upon being requested to come to Avon, Ancora fell in love with the landscape, the creatures and the architecture. He would often read the soaked pages that were scattered about Avon and fell in love with the writing. He began to seek out the man named "Shakespeare" and even upon meeting him, he never got the chance to talk freely with the man. For several years, Ancora studied Shakespeare's tragedies, comedies and historic plays. He began writing his own stories, poems and music. He spends most of his time in Avon

Back to top Go down