Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character - Kenji

4 posters

Go down

New Character - Kenji Empty New Character - Kenji

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:14 pm

//Ack sorry, had gone to the Character Bios page and looked at them for examples. Hope this covers everything now.//

How You Heard About The RP Society: Well actually, I just thought to myself, "I wonder if there's a big RP guild on Mabi?" So I searched on google and here I am!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: A couple years I suppose, pen-and-paper games mostly. But I hope that I can become decent at doing this sort of thing online and contribute to the community here.

Is English Your First Language?: Yep, even though they tried to make me learn French is school, English is still my only language... Didn't do great in that class...

What type of character do you play?: Kenji is a swordsman, but he knows a little about the ways of magic and archery too. He focuses on melee though and has an interest in smithing... although he's not very good at it yet. As far as his personality goes, he came to Erinn as a shy little boy but has since aged a fair bit and rebirthed once, becoming more mature and knowledgeable. However, due to the odd aging process in Erinn, he still has a long way to go and has kept lot of his childish naivete. He's got a strong sense of justice and responsibility, but isn't always strong enough to act on what he thinks should be done. He aspires to be more like those people who can just go and do something and get it done right.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: Cause of college not a whole lot during the day but I have moments. Not reliable moments though as I could be whisked off at any time. I am available most evenings (5-10 PM EST) and on most whole weekends.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Well I guess that's all contained below...

Name: Saito Kenji
Birth Race: Human
Hair Color: Bright Red
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 184 lbs
Family: He has no real recollection of family, but he feels that he was not entirely alone before coming to Erinn. However, he knows not whether he was close to anyone back then.

Hobbies: He helps out the church when he can, and spends a lot of time honing his skills by hunting the various monsters which reside in the dungeons of Erinn, attempting to make some gold while at it. He enjoys a bit of smithing too, though he isn’t very good at it and could really use some good lessons.

Weapon of Choice: Kenji is a self-styled swordsman, and has really taken to using bastard swords, though he is decent with most kinds of blades.

Favorite Food: He will eat pretty much whatever is served to him, he finds the food in Erinn delicious. His favorite is anything with fish and other seafood, but doesn’t eat shellfish because they tend to make him sick. He also enjoys chocolate milk when he can find it.

Theme Song: Heart-Softening - Genso Suikoden II - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vWFZ7XU6eI&feature=related (Sorry, don't know how to make it link right.)

How he came to be in Erinn: He has a few moments where something will feel familiar to him, but no real images or memories of life before Erinn. His earliest memory was when he was 10, and Nao introduced him into the world with the first group of others, where they would meet Duncan and the other residents of Tir Chonail. Since then, he has been reborn once, and has come to agree with those who believe that since you have the option of forfeiting your memories when you are reborn, he must have chosen this back then. He sometimes wonders what it was that he chose to forget, but also believes that it’s probably not prudent to dig it back up.

That Special Someone: He has no relationship that deep, but would love to find someone special. He feels that time will sort these matters out, and that for the present it is best to be polite and friendly to all. Even so, in his heart he is really quite lonely.

Characters Friends: Kenji is a friendly and polite individual, so most people don’t have a problem with him, but he tends to be the type of person who fades into the background. He wants to be courageous and strong, the kind of person that can help others and be looked up to, but his shyness usually gets the better of him. When he develops a bond with someone, he is very helpful, kind, and protective. However, it usually takes a while for a strong bond to develop.

Character history through the player: This is the first time I’ve played this Kenji, but I’ve played a similar character in pen-and-paper role-plays before. He’s got a few similar traits but a few things had to change to fit the Mabi world. I’ve had a few ideas about his past, or where I’d like to go with his story, but for the most part, I’ve decided to just see where it takes me. To kind of let the story be shaped by others and surprise me...

Player History: I played Mabi since the opening of closed beta, but I wasn’t RPing back then. I’m not really powerful or experienced because I’ve taken a few lengthy breaks from the game, and it’s really this RP community that’s getting me back into the game. I’m hoping to find a lot to be involved in here.

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add more info to my post.)

Back to top Go down

New Character - Kenji Empty Re: New Character - Kenji

Post  Veleth Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:21 pm

I'd say that you definately have potential. I look forward to RPing with you in game.

Good luck in your application and hope to see you in game.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:11 am

Very well written background. You didn't fill out the correct application form (at http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/registration-f9/read-this-first-t73.htm) but I can overlook that since the questions there that you missed there aren't as important with the waived mentoring standards for this month. I look forward to meeting you in Erinn. Smile If you want to add Darke as a friend, we'll get together sometime soon and talk. (I'm way over the limit where Mabi allows me to add new friends myself.)
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Brionnda Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:08 pm

I invite you to add Brionnda as well, and Amosmalachi. I really like the attention to detail you've displayed in this write up.
Brionnda
Brionnda
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Hey _ I like this one

I will look forward to meeting you in-game when I get back to regular play.

(theres a fish in here somewhere... sigh)
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Kenji, we still need a member to vouch for you if you want in the guild. Could you please get together with one of the guildies here who have shown interest?
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down