Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for Vayne to be really really sappy or something. Really, really, embarassingly sappy.

Go down

Time for Vayne to be really really sappy or something. Really, really, embarassingly sappy. Empty Time for Vayne to be really really sappy or something. Really, really, embarassingly sappy.

Post  Vayne Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:08 am

He didn't go anywhere, but he thought it would be a nice surprise for her. Provided she even saw it. He hoped she would! He put it on top of her book during the night!

Aldora,

It wasn't until recently that I put in 100% with us, but better late than never. Sometimes words fail me; sometimes they come out before I can sort them out, and sometimes they won't come out at all when they're needed most. Writing is one of the most powerful ways to express oneself, so what better way to tell you what I have to say? What better way to wake up in the morning?

You are my light. A voice of reason and love amidst a howling cacophony of hurt and disappointment. You would be very, very hard pressed to find someone who makes me happier than you. When I see you bite your nail as you read your romance novels, I can't help but smile at you. How well you are with our children, I find myself feeling blessed, and luckier than anyone else. When you are in bed with me, I never sleep sounder; I never feel more at home.

I love how with you, I don't have to act. The world expects me to be some hyperactive mutt, and tends to treat me differently when I behave otherwise. Here at home, I find peace. I can read, and not be scorned for my choice in books. I can write, and not be scrutinized and edited. I can live and be at my best, because you complete me; you fill in the gaps where I fall short.

We all fall short from time to time, some more than others. Me more than most. But I can get better. I am getting better. For you and Annabelle especially, I'm working hard. I will never stop, I will not give up. For giving up on you would be giving up on all that I treasure most. I simply cannot imagine a life without you. You are different than the rest. In my eyes, you are the first. The first I have truly loved. I'd be a fool to let that go.

Al, you can doubt the Gods, you can doubt that book will have a good ending. You can even doubt the world in it's promise to be here tomorrow. But never, ever doubt that I love.

Your husband, til death do we part.

He was a bit worried. He was nervous. It was rare that he'd open up to that extent. But all that he had said was true. Again, what better a thing to wake up to? In the earliest of morning, he crept to the kitchen to cook a grand breakfast--even though chances are only he and Anna would actually gain anything from it--and checked the cupboard for a pair of wax wings. He was planning, you see. Planning to be the best husband, dad, and wolfdogthing ever. Also possibly a writer.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down