Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arizz of Tarlachs GUILD APPLICATION

+2
Glaceon
ArizzFault
6 posters

Go down

Arizz of Tarlachs GUILD APPLICATION Empty Arizz of Tarlachs GUILD APPLICATION

Post  ArizzFault Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Character Name: Arizz How You Heard About The RP Society:I was looking for guilds and I saw the stone and from there I talked with Jabberwock and she told me how to apply
How Long Have You Been Role playing? I don't Role play often but I would love to learn how too! It looks fun I just dont understand it lol.

Is English Your First Language? .English

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Arizz is a charter I made about a month ago following along with my main . I have been playing Mabinogi for 4 months when the Dragons came out It's a really fun game to experience I have met new friends new guilds. I have also been in many many guilds I hope to stay in this one ...Very Happy, it also seems really serious about who joins and nice to there members and thats what I like about RPsociety.

What type of character do you play? Mage/Ranger

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I try to play mabinogi on weekends due to my Parents rules I am very very very active on the weekends I also can play when Holidays come like this following Winter Break so I would consider My self a active player in certain occasions.

ArizzFault
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Arizz of Tarlachs GUILD APPLICATION Empty Re: Arizz of Tarlachs GUILD APPLICATION

Post  Glaceon Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't think you fully understand the bio part.

What we are looking for is a biography of the character you will be roleplaying as. In short, how he/she got to Erinn, albeit Soul Stream, having the character an immortal milletian, or through birth becoming a Tuathan and only having one life to live. Then maybe back story describing what the character is like, pretty much personality and description. Then explaining just who your character is and what their "story" is so to speak.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Arizz of Tarlachs GUILD APPLICATION Empty Re: Arizz of Tarlachs GUILD APPLICATION

Post  Mari Eir Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 am

I've spoken to her about this, she'll be adding a bit more to her bio later. So I'm just leaving the application here for the time being.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:35 am

Glaceon wrote:I don't think you fully understand the bio part.

What we are looking for is a biography of the character you will be roleplaying as. In short, how he/she got to Erinn, albeit Soul Stream, having the character an immortal milletian, or through birth becoming a Tuathan and only having one life to live. Then maybe back story describing what the character is like, pretty much personality and description. Then explaining just who your character is and what their "story" is so to speak.

Keep in mind we are making Tuathan's and Erinn-born a different thing.

Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:18 am

The title of this thread seems full of excitement.

I'm all excited now. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:57 am

Soifa Toten wrote:The title of this thread seems full of excitement.

I'm all excited now. Very Happy

Oh good.. I'm not the only one. >///>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  ArizzFault Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Ok im sorry Im goign to redo it give me time probably by friday because im not aloud on the computer During Monday-Thursday Parent rules I surley will retype the bio thanks for the help and info I do also think Jabberwock gave me enough information to re type my bio Thanks any way~Very Happy And AWSOME I GET PPL EXCITED!;D!!

ArizzFault
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 am

Xeek wrote:

Wait.. what? I thought they were the same thing. o___o
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 am

Tallie Agnes wrote:
Xeek wrote:

Wait.. what? I thought they were the same thing. o___o

Not exactly. Erinn Borns are just anyone born in Erinn. But Tuatha De Dan is a clan.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down