Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Memeber applaction - Thanatanos

5 posters

Go down

New Memeber applaction - Thanatanos Empty New Memeber applaction - Thanatanos

Post  Thanatanos Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Character Name: Thanatanos
How You Heard About The RP Society: Seen you guys around. Razz
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I'm a very light casual guy lol but i do rp every once in a while. Probably once or twice a year.
Is English Your First Language? yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character: A man determind on fighting. He has very little life skills to help with every day work. He lives for the kill.
What type of character do you play? I'm a human who loves a fight. Razz
What is your Mabinogi schedule? After school. Razz (around 3pm PST)

Thanatanos
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Memeber applaction - Thanatanos Empty Re: New Memeber applaction - Thanatanos

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:59 pm

A little more on the bio, yeah?

Like..his life story condensed. A little backstory as to what makes him..him.

Back to top Go down

New Memeber applaction - Thanatanos Empty Re: New Memeber applaction - Thanatanos

Post  Thanatanos Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Yea.. xD Sorry, like i said don't rp often, Razz but i'll add more life story and backround when i think of some more. Very Happy

Thanatanos
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatanos Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Bio rewritten. Thanatanos born in emain mecha wanted to be a knight. He loved the armor and he loved the idea fighting for what he loves. But when the fomors attacked and raided emain mecha his family was killed. He was left alone to fend for him self. He gave up on the idea of ever becoming a knight because he couldn't protect the ones he loved. But he continued to practice fighting and travled across the world over his years. Learning very few of life's trades, but tons of fighting skills insted. From the sience of alchemy and the complacation of magic to the dextery and power of range and melee. Occasionaly he'll flirt witht he girls he meets along the way. But will all ways fight as hard as he can and charge into battle with out a second thought.

Thanatanos
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 am

Personally I'd approve you because I used to be one of your guildmates on an alt and have dueled you for fun in the past. Unless I have gotten you confused lol.

Since I cant be unbiased I have to hold off on approving, but I am sure you will get approved shortly.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:40 am

Him being born in Emain makes him a Tuathan, which means if he dies, he stays dead. Just want to make sure you're clear about that.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Some problems I have noticed but will easily be fixed over time. Very Happy
1. Spelling, a ton of errors made but it's fine, just don't make it a habit.
2. At the beginning you will have to RP a few times at least for mentoring. xD; Just a heads up. (Not really a problem, just a pointer)

(I will wait to see your response to Wolfe's post to do any Approving or not)
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatanos Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:11 pm

wolf's post- really? o,e

Thanatanos
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanatanos wrote:wolf's post- really? o,e

Yes.

Tuathans are people who are born in Erinn, which is most of the NPC's you see around. These are basically normal humans.

Miletians are the people who come through the Soul-stream. These are the Player characters. they're more durable than Tuathans and will come back if they are killed ((after 3 IRL days))
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:08 pm

He is just warning you since you said your character is a battle loving character, once he dies, it's forever, no return. Dungeon deaths like being K.O.'d don't count unless wanted though and such.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Being a Milletian solves that problem.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Saw him in another guild a while ago, this should be closed.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down