Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Memeber - snakefudo

5 posters

Go down

New Memeber - snakefudo Empty New Memeber - snakefudo

Post  Snake_Fudo Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 am

Character Name: Snake Fudo

How You Heard About The RP Society: I have seen members around and elvemage7 told me I should join, sounds like fun.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? few years, I know my way around RP

Is English Your First Language? of course, born in USA

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Snake has half snake blood and half dragon blood flowing in his vains, he can use the powers of either one, dragon flame from the mouth or hands, blending in to surroundings, you name it. but ever since arriving in Erinn, Snake hasn't been able to use his powers, he was a normal human and hand to train like one to get new skills to survive in this world, Snake has gone on many adventures with many friends, and now is one of the elite people in Erinn, and will always help those in need, and will not stand injustice.

What type of character do you play? my character is mainly a brawler type of warrior, I perfer swords above all else, and I can take alot of damage before going down, mainly cause I am a master of defense and mana shield.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? well, in the summer, I just get on when I feel like it, I am getting back into mabi, so I will be on more often. if someone needs me at a certian time, people can send me an e-mail and I will come on at that time. when collage starts up again, I will let you know a more precise mabi schedule.

More on Snakes history: snake was born into a clan of humans with the same reptile blood he has, everyone in the clan was friendly and made friends with the snakes and dragons that lived in the area. every clan member had a dragon and snake guardian, including snake. snake was the son of the clan leader, Ryu Fudo. (not ryu from street fighter) Ryu Fudo had the kings of the snakes and dragons, the Omegasnake, and the Omnidragon, and when snake was old enough, he would inherit them as his guardians. one day, a bunch of diffrent animal clans attacked the snake's clan out of jealousy that humans had 2 diffrent bloods of 2 of the most feared animals instead of one, so they attacked before the reptile clan grew too numourus to try and eliminate them and make them extinct. Snake's father managed to get snake out of the land by having omegasnake tunnel underground with snake on his back, but before ryu could get away, he was struck down and killed. when snake came up to the surface, he looked back and saw his home burn down to ashes, and he became the last reptile. snake grew up, using his powers for good to stop crime and evil demons, cause he knew thats what his father would want. snake never thought about revenge after that day, and would never let that cloud his judgement. one day, while on a trip for training, he found an anchient shrine in the middle of a dense forest, when snake stepped on it to examine it, a trap sprung and a bed of needles came down on him and crushed him, killing him, but little did snake know, that the shrine would transport his soul to the soul stream of Erinn, and snake's new life and adventures would begin.

Last edited by Snake_Fudo on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : felt like I could add more history.)

Snake_Fudo
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Memeber - snakefudo Empty Re: New Memeber - snakefudo

Post  Kyaelas Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:49 am

I probably should have said something about powers needing to be applied for and approved... Good thing they didn't carry into Erinn.
Why do you have snake blood and dragon blood? Surprised

I approve, hopefully 3 colored-named mentors will come along and do the same.
Kyaelas
Kyaelas
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyaelas Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 am

Your being teleported to Erinn will be a problem, unless the teleporter thing killed you.

Erinn is a sort of heaven. You need to die before getting here, unless you were born here.
Kyaelas
Kyaelas
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

New Memeber - snakefudo Empty really?

Post  Snake_Fudo Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 am

is it really a sort of heaven? that would explain why my powers are gone, I didn't add that to the history cause I didn't know. but I will leave the history like it is, because a teleporter can still work.

Snake_Fudo
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 am

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that a teleporter will not grant you access to Erinn. You'd have to go through the Soul Stream. You'd need to die to arrive in the Soul Stream where you'd be...I guess I'd say processed into Erinn by Nao.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake_Fudo Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 am

Adhamh wrote:I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that a teleporter will not grant you access to Erinn. You'd have to go through the Soul Stream. You'd need to die to arrive in the Soul Stream where you'd be...I guess I'd say processed into Erinn by Nao.

alright, I will fix the last bit of my history, I hope I will get into this guild.

Snake_Fudo
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyaelas Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:22 am

All seems clear to me.
Kyaelas
Kyaelas
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am

Yes the most common way to come to Erinn is either through the Soul Stream(Milletian) or being born there(Erinn Born). I enjoy the backstory a lot. The Kaye approves this application.

New Memeber - snakefudo Stamp_29
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:45 pm

-pokes with approval-

Back to top Go down