Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machya - New Memeber =3

4 posters

Go down

Machya - New Memeber =3 Empty Machya - New Memeber =3

Post  Jeneena Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Character Name: Machya

How You Heard About The RP Society: Well... This is Jeneena's Alt That she plays on so I heard it through myself >> But if you really wanted to nkow I had a elf in the guild awhile back who was deleted.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? About a year or 2.

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Machya Is a Neko. She wasn't always a neko though. She was really a subbuccus. After being defeated Machya gave up up and Nao gave her forgiveness. Yes she was a former but Nao did all she could to help Machya. She couldn't make her human, So she made her a neko through the best she could. Machya is Usually quiet and has a dark attitude. Although she might seem mean, If you get to know her she can be as nice as sugar. But remember, Some sugar can be too sweet that hides things. Machya Has been practicing Her magic. So one day she advanced herself so much, She could Read others minds. But she has to touch them. So she wears gloves as much as possible. She also has been cursed for her evilness. She now holds the burden of elements. She can choose one element to be her. So if she chooses ice her skin is frozen cold. Fire it is really warm. And so on. She hopes to start a new life with her new self.

What type of character do you play? Machya is Neko that has a dark side to her. She is quite magical and had superb contact with magic elements. A Magical Dark Neko that has a forbidding past.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?As much as I can on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday and Sunday. Until i get my own computer that is.
Jeneena
Jeneena
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

http://jeneenamabisite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Machya - New Memeber =3 Empty Re: Machya - New Memeber =3

Post  Veleth Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Moving this to the proper location for you.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Elissa Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Jen I love the story!!!! I only wish anyone cared about my opioion.... Neutral
Elissa
Elissa
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Ash, we care and the more verbiage the better, despite what xeek says *raspberry at xeek*

Creative criticism is as good a read as the original work, sometimes even more thought provoking.

Now on to the review - the concept is interesting and the story creative. The text does need a bit of editing though to make it a bit more readable.
well, that's my two zlotchy
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down