Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An attack on Tara, Tail, and Emain..dun dun dunn..

+8
Kayeori
Glaceon
Xeek
Temo
Mari Eir
TWWolfe
Vayne
Auramune
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An attack on Tara, Tail, and Emain..dun dun dunn.. - Page 2 Empty Re: An attack on Tara, Tail, and Emain..dun dun dunn..

Post  Glaceon Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:38 pm

((Glacia: -gives Krystal the finger....from her Physis home-))

Glacia reclined back in her chair, having finally made one using the firewood around Physis. It wasn't the best, but she wasn't that much of a woodworker herself. She heard a pounding at the mound of snow that was her door. "Who could it be? And who knows I'm here?" She went to peep out from a higher spot, digging up to make the vantage point was a pain, but it's usefulness was much wonderful. It was an owl, with a small letter attached. She went back down, carefully setting the snow back up to mask the area, and to the main room. She dug a small hole and took the owl in. Quickly, she took the letter and saw what it said. Sia, her faithful cat, wrote her of the news that occured in Tara, from what they made of it. "So explosions in Tail and Emain. Blago is right inbetween too. Interesting. Looks like my Iria Vacation will have to be cut short." She walked over to a makeshift calender she made, Milletian Time-based. "Such a shame, Samhain is so close too, maybe they will just relocate the banquet." The banquet and to play around were the main reasons she ever went to the other continent. Granted it was easier to train over there as well. "Should I be caring if anyone is hurt? Probably not, as I expect no less from anyone else over there." With a small huff, she tossed on her winter wear and headed out, towards Solea, and then to Qilla, to take a boat to Port Cobh, to find out just what was happening in Uladh...

((For anyone curious as to how a cat can write a letter, Siameow was trained in learning how to write with her tail using ink. Getting an owl isn't hard, as apparently ALL animals speak a uniform language among themselves, as shown by all animals, no matter what species, able to talk with Rab and the Bear on the moon.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

An attack on Tara, Tail, and Emain..dun dun dunn.. - Page 2 Empty Re: An attack on Tara, Tail, and Emain..dun dun dunn..

Post  Auramune Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 pm

<<I think, if people RP at the banquet, it should be a fundraiser this time. =D!>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 pm

[[To replace the faces that were burned off? >3>

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 pm

((Vayne's house? Gone? If that happened, they'll totally be moving to BELVAST...~! Jabbaba? ))
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Croudo Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:03 am

It was ordinary routine by now... wandering around. Sight seeing Uladh, admiring nature, training. Misfortune had decided that Van (Croudo) had chosen Tailltean as his next stop.

BOOM!

Just passing the moongate on the dirt road Van had become aquainted with the ground butt first. Stunned... ears ringing... what was that? Rubbing his blurry eyes it was like another sun had descended upon Erinn. "THIS IS MADNESS!" Dashing towards the burning town, he clutched his revesed bladed katanas on his hips. Spotting a group of five fomors alchemists, their fate was nearly the same of the town's. Before they could even touch their cylinders they fell to the ground. Glowing with rage Van roared among the unconscious alchemists. Spotting a group of town guards fighting in the distance in the blink of an eye Van joined the fray slashing the back a wizard's head. "I need to save as many as I can!" Joining the guard's assault he fought as ferocious as the fire burned yet no blood was spilled by his hand.
Croudo
Croudo
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:40 am

[[Madness...? THIS. IS. ...Aura's fault. D: ]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:41 am

<<You've gotten soft. =\!>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 am

Vayne De 'Romanus wrote:((Vayne's house? Gone? If that happened, they'll totally be moving to BELVAST...~! Jabbaba? ))
((You mean where pregnant Aldora was? :I))
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuponia Kana Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:13 pm

The Incubus had been in Tailteann when the attack occurred. A detachment of troops, with Hyuponia nestled somewhere amongst it's ranks was being sent away to Shadow Tailteann on a counteroffensive. He had been joining a lot of these skirmishes, without much thought to consequence being a Millitean, due to a quest of self exploration. Hyuponia asked himself a question, not too long ago after injuring and possibly killing his pregnant daughter; her child may have died regardless of if she lived or not. The question was simple.

...Do I enjoy killing?

He had hurt her, with not a scant trace of remorse. Guilt later, perhaps. But during, there was nothing. His attack upon her generated no emotion save for a grudging admittance that it had to be done to divulge the location of the Noitar Arat's Ardal faction. They were heading down the trail, when the explosions rocked the fortress town. The entire squad turned upon it's heels and with a confused chorus of uproar rushed back to join in it's defense...It was only later after the violence momentarily ceased that the evidence became clear that Alchemists had done the damage involved. The Fomorian Army had concealed bombs throughout the town; despite it being well fortified. Similar strikes popping up in Tara, and Emain. With the assaults, Hyuponia gained a singular purpose again...

Who orchestrated these attacks? ...And where do I begin looking for answers...?
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2