Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted in Emain Macha and Dunbarton bulletin boards.

3 posters

Go down

Posted in Emain Macha and Dunbarton bulletin boards. Empty Posted in Emain Macha and Dunbarton bulletin boards.

Post  Vargonian Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm

(Sloppily scrawled on two pieces of wrinkled, soiled paper. )

I'm a young giant lookin' for work. I ain't no handyman neither, i'm looking for an employer that don't mind if my hands are gettin' a bit dirty.

-Vargo

Vargonian
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Posted in Emain Macha and Dunbarton bulletin boards. Empty Re: Posted in Emain Macha and Dunbarton bulletin boards.

Post  Auramune Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Beatrix looks at the board with a grin. She scribbles down the man's name.. for future reference, and then rides off in her carriage.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Posted in Emain Macha and Dunbarton bulletin boards. Empty Re: Posted in Emain Macha and Dunbarton bulletin boards.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Hey Mister Vargo,

My employer might be able to use a man like you, but I'll have to interview you first. She pays well and always has a job for everyone. If ya don't mind meeting me at Cobh or Belvast in the coming months, send an owl my way.

Carolei Vyra

The blonde female left this message under both of Vargo's postings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 pm

A simple note is left:

There's always the Corenite Trade guild. Feel free to look into it.
~An Emissary
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down