Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note on All Bulletin Boards: LOOKING FOR THE STRONGEST IN ALL ERINN!

5 posters

Go down

Note on All Bulletin Boards: LOOKING FOR THE STRONGEST IN ALL ERINN!  Empty Note on All Bulletin Boards: LOOKING FOR THE STRONGEST IN ALL ERINN!

Post  Trental Thu May 19, 2011 10:09 am

[quote]
ARE YOU SO POWERFUL IT'S BORING?
Looking for a Challenge, With MASSIVE Reward?!

Well, Look no further!
Post Your Name, Race and If you've Run Peaca before!

Trental
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Note on All Bulletin Boards: LOOKING FOR THE STRONGEST IN ALL ERINN!  Empty Re: Note on All Bulletin Boards: LOOKING FOR THE STRONGEST IN ALL ERINN!

Post  Auramune Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 am

<<Best.. advertisement.. ever.. XD!!!>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Note on All Bulletin Boards: LOOKING FOR THE STRONGEST IN ALL ERINN!  Empty Re: Note on All Bulletin Boards: LOOKING FOR THE STRONGEST IN ALL ERINN!

Post  Jaeden Thu May 19, 2011 10:39 am

((Has Trental reached level 100 yet? Laughing Are you secretly telling us you're a masochist? I remember when we did this with Galin about half a year back, when passing through a dungeon door requiring a key would kick half the players in the group))

Jaeden was quite eager to place her name boldly in all capitol letters in a letter pinned to the ad's bottom.

J A E D E N
E L F
D E A T H

It never occurred to her afterward that she forgot to mention her previous ventures into the crypts.
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 11:23 am

"So...what's with people wanting to plunge into the depths of the dungeon of death these days?...I am curious though..what sort of person is looking for what sort of thing in there...Might as well humor this person for a while. Might be entertaining..." With that being said(though no one was around to listen to crazy people in hats talk to themselves in the dead of night), Soifa posted a short reply and walked off, shaking her head. Silly people...

To answer your questions in order.

Yes
Maybe
My name is none of your business
That is also none of your business
Many, many times. I would live there if the creatures inside would let me. Lovely place, really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon May 23, 2011 7:46 am

Adhamh's eyes lit up with a glimmer of excitement. He thought "Finally! Something fun to do!"

Adhamh Animalia
Giant!
Yes I have!
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Mon May 23, 2011 9:00 am

((Totally too late Trent, I'm about to make the post XD but I'll wish you good luck... Maybe come along.... Yeah))

The old man walked to the board... he knew where all of this was going. He had to be stopped before he would succeed.
Kahden Yggdrasil
Tuatha de Dannan
More times that you could immagine
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down