Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faivayne's alt: Dark Aurelius (He's right...it -does- sound like an attack)

2 posters

Go down

Faivayne's alt: Dark Aurelius (He's right...it -does- sound like an attack) Empty Faivayne's alt: Dark Aurelius (He's right...it -does- sound like an attack)

Post  Vayne Sat May 01, 2010 8:30 am

My name is: Dark Aurelius (Soren Leingot)
I first came to Errin at age: 17
In Errinn, I was reborn at age: 17
I was dictated to be: Male
I was born a: human
The body I inhabit is now: Werewolf (Note: The only reason I have three werewolves is because of their connection and how they are essentially the same people)
My personal preference is: Females
My favorite things:

•Chocolate

•Music

•Flowers

•Myself

I truly cannot stand:

•Vayne, or any of his friends (with the exception of Cru...)

•Anyone who tries to get in my way

•Being looked down on

I'll let Fai tell my story: The truth about Dark is still shady. One never can tell if he is being honest, lying, or mixing the truth and lie together. All that is known for absolute fact is that he originated in Vayne's body, claims he is the true Vayne, is cruel and sadistic (more of a widely accepted opinion), and has an odd obsession with flowers. He got his own body during a rebirth of Vayne's, in which he also recieved half of their shared memories. There really is not much to say about this fellow, lest risk giving away about half of the remaining story. And I am not certain if there are all-knowers in the guild, so I just won't bring it up. Also, what fun is that, anyway?
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Faivayne's alt: Dark Aurelius (He's right...it -does- sound like an attack) Empty Re: Faivayne's alt: Dark Aurelius (He's right...it -does- sound like an attack)

Post  Kayeori Sun May 02, 2010 5:51 am

It's kind of funny that Dark actually acts like another character I know. If you wish to know which one I'm refering to then just ask you dear old mom about her other family.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down