Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Journal... (A wild Zhun appears!)

Go down

Dear Journal... (A wild Zhun appears!) Empty Dear Journal... (A wild Zhun appears!)

Post  Croudo Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Name: Zhun Bei (pronouced like June Bay)
Race: Milletian human boy, cuz girls are icky.
Family: Croudo is my weirdo mentor only because he's good with swords. Hanayami is a nice big sister.
Hobbies: Surprise attacking Croudo. Exercising and play fighting.
Weapon of Choice: Pair of wooden swords recived from Croudo.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Dark brown
Favorite Food: Special Moon Cakes!
Theme Song: Outset Island theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04sVrcqm6AE
How he came to be in Erinn: Talked to some nice lady with bread and woke up in the forest of souls.

Dear Journal,

Hi! Zhun here again! I'm enjoying my day today except for going to school like usual with Ms. Lassar. Magic class is really boring. I'm no good at that stuff anyways. I wish I could be running around instead and being the hero of justice I am! Everyone in town is really nice to me, but I don't like it when they forget who I am. I live here darn it! Today I tried to sneak attack Croudo when he was eating underneath the tree in the square, but I lost again... That make 68 failed attempts? But thats okay! Ms. Hanayami gave me a bandage and my favorite Moon Cake! I'll beat him someday! I'm getting pretty good with the wooden swords Croudo gave me when we first met in the fields. He was pretty nice saving me from a bad wolf that tried to take my lunch. He's pretty strong for a nerdy looking guy. ANYWAYS! Soon I'll be able to leave town to go adventuring! I just need to save up more money working around town. Even Mr. Duncan said that boys my age had to fight in wars, I hope I don't have to do that too. Hopefully I'll meet new friends too! My goal is to make 100 new friends! I don't know why Mr. Croudo told me to beware of a girl with a white hat and is obessed with it, but she can't be that bad can she? Thats all for today!

P.S. I need a new outfit.
Croudo
Croudo
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down