Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wild Amelia has appeared!

2 posters

Go down

A Wild Amelia has appeared! Empty A Wild Amelia has appeared!

Post  Kayeori Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Name: Amilea (Amy) De`Romanus
Race: Human
Family: Kayeori De`Romanus(Mother), Sulia/Sulian De`Romanus(Mother/Father), Vayne De`Romanus(Older Brother), Krystal Crusade(Older sister), Aneous Julien(Uncle), & Julian Miyakuro(Uncle)
Hobbies: Pestering Vayne & exploring
Weapon of Choice: Bows & wands "I like shooting things!" Daggers/Short swords "Well if I have to..."
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Gold

Likes: Animals, Big Brother, adventures & outside in general

Dislikes: Staying completely clean, being called a girl, boys "cause they're stupid!", indoors for long periods of time, and close quarters combat

Story so far: Amy has lived a varied life thus far. Meaning that between her parents and Vayne she's traveled quite a bit, but has never really gone off on her own. She seems headstrong and easy going, but at times she tries to act stoic like her daddy. People have raised brows at her calling Sulia dad but it doesn't bother her. Living in Bangor is nice, but bigger cities are always on her mind. Tara in particular has to be one of her favorite places. The castle especially as she is able to wander just about everywhere!! It was only just a few weeks ago that Kaye and Sulia told her they had some things to take care of. When asked if she could go they calmly shook their heads telling her she was a bit too young for this journey. Amy was a little down about this, but somewhere along the line she got it in her head that she would go on some adventures on her own! Plus now that no one was looking she could rid herself of those cursed pigtails of hers!

(New stuff)
Her own adventures, however, didn't turn out quite like she had planned. Just when things were getting "good" she would panic and not know what to do. She always looked up to her parents and brother and never really saw this in them. Even though everyone had their moments. One incident in particular stood out in her mind. She had met a young girl named Hailey and liked her from the start. She didn't know why, but maybe it was because the mean wolf(Arru I think xD) wanted to make her lunch. Later on Hailey was taken away by a man who had bat-like wings. He claimed he was an Incubus. Amy was unsure of this person, but being so young what could she do to stop him? Even with the mean wolf's help it seemed impossible. She still remembers the incident today, years later, and it burdens her mind. 'Am I too weak to do anything?' No! She would not, and could not accept that. She would get stronger. She would train hard. Not just her archery but her magic as well!

Last edited by Kayeori on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Additions)
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

A Wild Amelia has appeared! Empty Re: A Wild Amelia has appeared!

Post  Kayeori Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:44 am

Just a note; I have plans to update Amy's bio soon, along with the rest of the family. (mostly a reminder for me xD). Once Kaye actually returns IC Amy will no longer be a body alt. Don't worry she'll still be around!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 am

Don't forget Krystal in that family! Very Happy
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down