Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Work!

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Work! Empty Looking for Work!

Post  Mari Eir Sat May 21, 2011 4:33 pm

A young, black haired boy tacks a flier up on the bulletin board in Dunbarton. He asks the owl accompanying him to deliver other, similar fliers to any town with a bulletin like this one.

Hello, all! My name is Topi Noll and I'm looking for work! I'm only eleven, but I swear I can pull my own weight. I'm out of Filia for the first time EVER, and I've realized that what little money my parents left me is almost gone! I'll do anything, really; so long as it can get me food and a room. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Topi Noll

Nodding to himself after reading the flier over once more, Topi leaves to go find something to eat.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Looking for Work! Empty Re: Looking for Work!

Post  Trental Sat May 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Trent sees the letter and write a response by owl:

Hello Topi,
My name i Trent, Hotel Director of Arux Bivnix. I may have work for you. I am assuming you're Native born, so I'll use Tuathan time, so come by in one month if all is calm. The Hotel is located in Blago, off the main road about half way through. You may arrive earlier, however I can't guarantee I'll have work, or time to discuss such matters.

I look forward to meeting you,
Trent, Director of Hotel Aurx Bivnix.

Trental
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun May 29, 2011 12:43 pm

The poster finally returns to his bulletin.

Thank you for considering me. I have found very satisfying work.

Topi Noll.

The elf walks over to a pile of magic books he'd set down to make his reply. He carries them somewhat precariously through town, unaware of his possible resemblance to his big brother as he did so.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down