Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for work.

5 posters

Go down

Looking for work. Empty Looking for work.

Post  IAmaterasu Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 am

Realizing how critical my finantial situation is, I have no choice but to applicate as a mercenary.

Allow me to present myself:
My name is Amaterasu, a woman of faith and honor.
I am a very reliable person, thus do not fear any attempts of theft or robbery. 100% Of the jobs will be completed ((At least if I don't die IC)). If I do not complete them. My head will be added in the wanted list. Please note that I will accept any jobs, no matter how insane they are. However, for assassinations, you must know that I will refuse any request to murder my friends (Ala, Higaru, Ryuu, and Mero).

In other words, you can hire me for:
- Animal/monster hunting.
- Help in dungeon investigating.
- Bodyguard.
- Transport of goods.
- Assassinations.

As for the cost, it can be negociated, but the main influencing factor is indeed the difficulty of the task.
Shall fortune and happiness be with you, folks.

Those who wants to meet me in person will have more chances to see me around Dunbarton or Tara.
Cordially, Amaterasu. sunny

*Leaves the post on the bulletin board and walks away, excited by the smell of a new life.*

Edit: ANSWER IN PRIVATE MESSAGE, IN PERSON OR BY MAIL ((If we can do that, that is)).

Last edited by IAmaterasu on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
IAmaterasu
IAmaterasu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Looking for work. Empty Re: Looking for work.

Post  Kalamiko Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 pm

HE slowly crawls towards the board, he checks the new posts. Hastily scribbling down a request, he sends a note to this person.

I want you to Assassinate Dalvar, the heathen priestess.

(( EDIT : I was godmodding! ))

Last edited by Kalamiko on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EDIT : I was godmodding o3o)
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 pm

<<O.o Heulfryn? From Qilla? Uhh.. I don't think you should be controlling NPCs like that, and especially if you do control them, don't do something out of their nature.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Mithos walks up to the bulletin in Emain Macha ((still waiting on Temo >>)) and grins as he reads over the post. Having no paper, he uses a score scroll to write a note to Amaterasu.

Now -that's- dedication, just what I need he thought to himself as he wrote his reply.

Amaterasu,

My name is Mithos and I would like to hire you for a pretty long job. It includes every job you have stated you would work for. I am also ready to pay well. If you want to speak over the details, I will be roaming around Emain Macha.

Mithos sends his owl, Wyndtail with the note to Amaterasu.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  IAmaterasu Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 pm

((EEK! Sounds scary))

Mithos wrote:Mithos walks up to the bulletin in Emain Macha ((still waiting on Temo >>)) and grins as he reads over the post. Having no paper, he uses a score scroll to write a note to Amaterasu.

Now -that's- dedication, just what I need he thought to himself as he wrote his reply.

IAmaterasu
IAmaterasu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeffie Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Zeffie, seeing the paper and feeling great after a recent mental restart decided this was her oppertunity! Scribbling madly on a peice of paper Zeffie wrote:

Miss/Mr. Ametsuru, I realise the jobs... or abilities you have stated are quite dangerous!
How would you like to work as a partner with me in supplying Erinn with Cooking tables, Spoons, ladles, rolling pins and ghouly swords?
If your good with handicrafts then you would be real handy in getting all the requests done in time, if not, you could always help find materials. ( Ah see! I'd be funny person to work with too *insert odd smiley face here*)
Even if you want to consider this a part-time job rather than full parnter-ship it would be helpful and profitable to you and thyself.
We can negotiate the pay, depending on what you want. (partnership or part-timer)
Zeffie, who lives in Tir.
Folding it into a crane she wrote "About your 'I need a job-ness' -ness" and sent it off with her trusty Ferret.

Last edited by Zeffie on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ; _ ; I make spelling boo-boos...)
Zeffie
Zeffie
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://zeffiesaurus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down