Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Flower Once Lost - Namilia

3 posters

Go down

A Flower Once Lost - Namilia Empty A Flower Once Lost - Namilia

Post  Jujubi Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Name: Namilia E. Castille
Race: Mixed breed of Human & Fox, has the appearance of an elf.
Hair Color: Golden blonde
Eye Color: Her eyes are considered a bright ocean blue and her pupils are slanted vertically sharply given a strong appearance.
Height: Teen years; (5'4"), Adult years; (5'8")
Weight: 123 lbs.
Favorite Food: Strawberries
Theme Song: F.F. 13 - Vanille's Theme
How she came to be in Erinn: Born in an alternate universe of Earth as a . Namilia was a flower, a beautiful young girl who deserved to live a long and prosperous life. Unfortunately for living a poor life she was always smiling. Her innocent and pure nature was what lead the naive girl to her death. While heading home one summer night she was kidnapped by a group of thugs who wanted to take her and sell her for money. Her parents searched high and low and soon they had taken their lives after the desperate struggle of never seeing their daughter again. Upon being sold in to a brothel, she refused strongly to leave the place she grew to fear each and every day.

Wishing every day for a new life, she fought each and every day till her last breath when she was sent to Russia. Upon her arrival in Russia she was quickly mauled in a caged fight. Her final prayer was this, "Allow me to live happy and strong. Let me be as dexterous as a fox to avoid my captors." Due to this strong will, Nao had taken in the pure souled girl allowing her entrance to a joyous life in Erinn.
Life in Erinn: "It's such a beautiful world! I love this place so dearly that I never want to leave. My life may have been hard in the past but here I at least know I can make it. I never once regret loving my family." - Nami

Nami lives prosperously knowing that each and every day is a new adventure. Upon meeting Alexei Castille, little Namis' purity and funny ways were what forced Lex to adopt her. She calls him "her father" which had lead the other young Milletian to adopt her out of the strong bond and slight similarities.

Last edited by Alexei on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jujubi
Jujubi
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

A Flower Once Lost - Namilia Empty Re: A Flower Once Lost - Namilia

Post  Glaceon Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:42 pm

I can't read anything....The font is way to bright for my eyes.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Jujubi Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Color set to be much darker now. ;3
Jujubi
Jujubi
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Light colors usually don't mix well with other light colors. It is a good idea to make sure there is plenty of contrast between the text and it's background.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down