Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost and Found, Halle

3 posters

Go down

Lost and Found, Halle Empty Lost and Found, Halle

Post  Hoenheim Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:42 am

Hoenheim places a notice on the bulletin board, he's not very talkative and finds this will be the best approach to finding some clues on getting home.

Bulletin: Looking for Halle castle, will reward issuers of information regarding the castle town's whereabouts.

...There, now I guess I'll just wait.
I wonder if those people getting married.. Do they need a guard?
Hoenheim
Hoenheim
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found, Halle Empty Re: Lost and Found, Halle

Post  ZeroEnna Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 am

Ahh the wonders of a low turn out on a wedding.. Least it wasn't hard to- whats this? *Tears down his flyer wile reading about this lost castle.* Well now there might be some kind of reward for finding this. I'll send a messenger owl right away. *Goes off to do so.*
ZeroEnna
ZeroEnna
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:36 am

Placed up with the notice was a note in feminine pink writing, on a musical scroll. When held in the light, it might even sparkle a bit.

Hello, hello and welcome to Erinn

At least, it appears that you are new to this world due to the name of the castle you are looking for. If you're not aware, then I will explain it shortly. You've most likely died, and now have been granted a second chance at life. As unfortunate as this may be for you due to a previous life, it's better than being dead completely, yes? There are plenty of job opportunities here, so hopefully you will find one to your talents. I don't normally care enough to reply to these sort of bulletins, but it's become painfully obvious that some people wander aimlessly in hopes that they can return to their world. I'm sorry to say that this isn't going to happen, so please make the best out of your current situation and try to be as cozy as possible.

I will check back here if you wish to reply.

Good luck!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoenheim Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:51 am

Hoenheim checks back at the board, having high hopes for results.
He's shocked to hear after a few days that so far nobody knows about Halle, and that they even say this isn't his world.

"I didn't ask for this.."
He says to himself, as he writes a reply on the board.

This world I'm in is like a lucid fantasy, it's doesn't feel real...
If there's a way to get here from my world, do you know if there is a way to bring me back?
Or is this the afterlife for everyone who dies?
Did I die a normal death?

Hoenheim realizes that he had died. He feels spoiled and unworthy that he was chosen to live in this world of fantastic colors and dreamlike fogs, and that he is not to be paranoid of death as he would just be restored even in a lost fight or unpleasant betrayal.

"Are these people... Are they all dead? Is this what 'Heaven' is?"
Hoenheim
Hoenheim
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 am

Just as she said she would, Aura returned to boards after a few days and looked for a reply. Using a music scroll, she wrote and placed the note up.

I can count several failed attempts for people returning to their home worlds. As far as I'm aware, there is no way to return back to yours. People have their 'living' status confused here. Technically, you're dead. This is an afterlife. But not everyone reaches Erinn. We've been intercepted by the black winged goddess, to fight in her war. Pretty pathetic, isn't it?

I'm afraid the details of your death are really only known by you. I'm sure this is difficult news, but in time you will hopefully grow to accept it and become a productive member of this world. You will meet amazing people here, and one day maybe you'll feel at home.

Good luck

Placing the scroll up, she wandered away again. Having done her good deed for the day.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down