Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flower Diary

3 posters

Go down

The Flower Diary Empty The Flower Diary

Post  Mari Eir Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 am

In the downstairs hallway of Iraselle's home is a logbook. There is something scribbled upon the inside cover.

I'm starting this diary in honor of the yard that will one day be a beautiful garden. For ever moment of great happiness, sorrow, or hope we may have, friends and family may plant a seed. One day, the reasons all those seeds were planted may one day be lost so instead we will chronicle our garden of dreams.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

The Flower Diary Empty Re: The Flower Diary

Post  Mari Eir Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 am

Flower 1.

Hyuponia has planted one of the firsts seeds in our little garden of memories. While unsure as to whether or not it was a sad or happy moment, things soon became clear to all the occupants of this house. I will not go into detail about what happened, but it turned out to be a very sad flower.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:02 am

Flower 2.

I planted a flower today for Vorelanon. I don't know what to say or do for her. My daughter is in pain and I can't even help her. How do I comfort her by saying I know what it's like to lose a child while she's staring me in the face..? Taylene won't come back like she did. I'm sorry, sweetheart..
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:03 am

Flower 3.

I had my date with Bart today. I've been used and thrown away so many times. I'm constantly losing hope and I've just about given up on love altogether.. But I can't. There's something about him that makes me want to believe I can find love. Everything was so perfect. He said he had fun and I know I did. Here's to hope...
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuponia Kana Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Flower 4.

Setting out with Iraselle today to find the Dunewyrm. I've made quite a few resolutions that I want to keep. A happy family, a new life free of the problems that always seem to follow me like the storm clouds. I'll plant a flower for hope. I am uncharacteristically hopeful for once in a long time. Perhaps something good will come of all of this, when the fighting is over.
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:08 am

Flower 5.

Bas and I met with Hano today, someone Taylene had apparently loved very much. We finally started discussing funeral proceedings. I plant this flower for the love Hano and my daughter were never able to share..
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:31 am

Flower 6.

I found out today that I'm pregnant.. I wasn't quite sure how to feel about it at first. We wanted to wait until after the war.. and of course after our wedding. Hyuponia was surprisingly understanding. Seeing how Mithos hasn't made an obvious move in so long, we've decided we'll get married this Samhain after the baby comes.

With people wanting to kill me let and right, I was very concerned. But he made all the worry go away. Just like I felt he would.. I love you, Hyuponia.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm

(Should have posted this almost a week ago..)

Flower 7

Garaden Kana. A boy. He has amazingly golden hair and adorable little pinkish-red eyes. They're so wide and full of wonder. I will do my best to keep the horrors of this world away from them. I love you, my little flower.. Blessed be your life.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Flower 8

Hopefully we will be able to return her peacefully. For the meantime, I am here only temporarily to plant a few flowers. This one commemorates the end of an ordeal and the beginning of a wonderful life with my family. I love you all.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Flower 9

Things come full circle in our immortal lives. It took losing a child to gain a new loved one. With this new loved one, life would begin anew. Duke-Aster J'nahvrak Shehad-Tyv. It's certainly a mouthful. I hope your days are filled with nothing but happiness, Vorelanon. I plant this flower in your stead.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuponia Kana Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Flower 10

I'm planting another flower for hope today. After a series of bizarre incidents involving my past it would seem one of my daughters has forgiven me for what I have done to her. Though I may not remember what it was I did, and who she was to me I know her song has given me some perspective. What a wonderful young woman she is turning out to be in spite of everything. Maybe I can mend some things this way.
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon May 07, 2012 2:24 am

The Flower Diary Sad_bm10
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm