Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter from a bunny! ^-^

+2
Glaceon
Auramune
6 posters

Go down

A letter from a bunny! ^-^ Empty A letter from a bunny! ^-^

Post  Auramune Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 am

Walking from town to town, Rini places up a letter for people to read on the local boards.

Hello, whoever is reading this!
My name is Rini and I'm a bunny-person from the moon. It sounds weird I'm sure, but I've been living in your world for quite awhile now. I love it here. Everyone's usually very friendly, and offer me carrots. Yum!~

But there is a problem.. I want to have a kid, and am unable to due to physical issues from my home. I heard a lot of Milletians speak about a woman named Nao, who offers world travelers a new body in exchange for helping take care of this world.. I think that's the only way I'll be able to have a baby of my own.

I was wondering if anyone could help me meet with Nao, and maybe she would give me a new body. Please write back as soon as possible!

Best wishes,

Rini A letter from a bunny! ^-^ 92873
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

A letter from a bunny! ^-^ Empty Re: A letter from a bunny! ^-^

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 am

A reply is posted under Rini's note in a few towns, each saying the same, short message that is left unsigned.

I could kill you and hope Nao picks your soul up. Would you like that?
=)

[[And now, I wonder how Rini drew an animated bunny on a piece of paper. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:08 pm

((Using her awesome moonbunny abilities.))

Glacia walked up to the board, and saw the note. Ignoring the kill request posted by someone, she wrote up a reply, getting owls to post them on the other boards.

Sorry to inform you, but while Milletians talk about her, it's only the Milletians that see her. I don't think you would be able to see her..and even so...you may have to lose your bunny-ness. And then again, the only way to see her is to die. That's all I know really.

Glacia left this post on the boards, and walked back home...When she had forgotten to leave a name on the post...She decided it didn't matter, and she had tigers to feed.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:27 pm

A man approached the board, he glanced at the notes and grinned.

Rini- Meet me in shadow-Tara, I might be able to help you, if you are willing to pay. Money is not required, just come when you can, I'll wait by the altar in the shadow realm.
Person Two- I rather pick it up my self They are rather delicious. lol! *the smilie was painted with a magical blinking dye, to make it move*
Person Three- You just need to read more. Pick up the bag I left for you in Tara,talk to Kieth the password is "chinchilla"

((Glacia, just post when you get to Kieth, so I can say what he gives and such))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Soifa looks at the one reply and smiles, sounds like a familiar face. She scribbles a reply and posts it under the note.

While not achieving the desired result by the one that originally posted a note, I think that would be entertaining. If you're hungry, I'll make sure you're there if I kill the bunny girl.

:3

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 pm

The read head approaches the post, he glances at it quickly, and realizes it's his Rini, he suddenly feels really bad and sends a note to Rini

Don't go to any of the people, wait for me in our suite -D'
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Kari stared at the note and raised an eyebrow.

Keep trying. Mate more often. Worked for me~
- Kari

Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 pm

She read over the letters left up by people and it broke her heart. The third left sounded promising.. she might have even considered going if a letter from D'mitri hadn't arrived. Her ears drooped even further, and she began taking her own letter, as well as the others, down. Stuffing them in to a bag.

Before heading home, she left a final note for those who had written such mean things.

I'm not sure if I should be thanking you for your honesty or cowering in a hole. You people are horrible! Maybe you should stop being jerkfaces if you have no real help to offer and get a life!

Realizing how angry she was, Rini stormed off in tears.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:58 pm

((Glacia wouldn't go to Keith to pick up something from someone she doesn't know.))

Glacia saw the note and posted one last reply.

It's not our fault that the only way to see Nao is to be a Milletian. And if you aren't one, the only way to become one -is- to die. And even then, it's only a possibility. If you want a kid, may I suggest adoption. Pretty much that is defined as taking in a kid that has no parents, and becoming his parents. It's about the closest you can get to having a kid if you can't physically make one.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Angrily, the red haired man replied.

Keep making her feel bad. She can't have a kid because of body problems, not because we don't mate enough, next person who says something smart, I will go there and beat their faces in.
He left this one unsigned, and he wrote it with his write hand.

Later on, another robed man posted.
Chillax~ Nao is a good friend of mine~ I can get them to meet if you'd like. Don't pay attention to the ill-informed posters, who don't know you can make a potion to see Nao. If you'd still like to meet, send me a note
-Xenark

Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Chuckling, Soifa scribbled up another note, this time sending it straight to Rini instead of posting it for all to see.

Silly bunny. We milletians all died to meet Nao, you might just have to as well.

I can make it painless, but I can't promise she'd come for you. :>

She then put one note up for the angry one that wrote funny.

Maybe it's your fault? Shooting faulty arrows, are you? :>

You're welcome to try your hand at 'beating my face in'. I could use the entertainment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Glacia quickly responded the the two notes on the board dealing with beatings.

You're more than welcome to fight, I would love to watch. As far as I can tell, we are giving her the right advice, it's not our fault it's pretty much the only way to visit her.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 am

There is other ways, and we'll find one.

He ripped every other comment above in the city of tail.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Croudo Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 am

Skipping through town in his new outfit during his latest wave of hyperactive insanity Leon ( Croudo ) notices the rabbit's request. "A way for a non-milletian to meet Nao? I remember that old codger Duncan talking about something like that a long time ago..." "Holy potion of derflagamwahaberababa?" "Can't be right... Holy Potion of... Lymilark?"

Leon finally posts underneath all the craziness

"Holy Potion of Lymilark might help you meet her. FOR THE CARROT EMPIRE! LONG LIVE THEIR ORANGE GLORY!"
Croudo
Croudo
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:47 pm

After a nice afternoon romp with Sulia Kaye looks at the board in the town of Bangor. She stared blankly for only a moment, as the board seemed rather empty. But there seemed to be one... maybe two things there and she read them in detail. One was merely a request for more ore to be mined. Her eye just twitched a bit and then glanced to the other notice. He heart leaped from the moment she started reading. "OMG A BUNNYGIRL PERSON!!!??" The few people near by were mostly local and didn't even glance at the redheaded woman. Except for one, which most guessed was a tourist. ((LoL there are no tourists in Bangor! xD )) As the woman read on she felt quite sad for this poor BunnyGirl. "That’s a shame. But don't rabbits multiple... like rabbits?" The woman stood in blank wonder as if she threw her own mind for a loop. After a few moments she just shrugged a little and began writing a note to the Bunny...

Dear Smexy BunnyGirl,

First of all I would like to extend my deepest apologies for your current situation. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through. But if there is any way I can help please feel free to let me know. I to will let you know if I hear, or find any solutions to your problem. Aside from the physical issue, which again I can't imagine how hard it is, have you considered adopting a child? I'm sure one of the churches in any town would know if there are any children in need of a good home. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Kayeori De`Romanus
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:38 am

<<Tbh, that one strange person looking at Kaye is Markasha..XD>>

Having delivered a special cake to Edern:Twisted Evil:, Rini stopped by the board in Bangor with the slim hope that someone else maybe had a different idea. She read over Kayeori's note, in confusion, and began to look around slightly paranoid. Smexy? How did the person know she was smexy?! Did she have a stalker? Quickly, she took the letter and hop-ran out of Bangor. Trying to lose the invisible stalker following her..
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down