Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Bio of Sorai

Go down

Full Bio of Sorai Empty Full Bio of Sorai

Post  Soraina Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 pm

I got bored and went through some of my cousins books to make up a full story for my character this is it:

Sorai, brought into Errin by the soul stream and adopted by The Netaria Family, a very well known noble family, had a "normal" childhood, being an only child she devolped a bad habit of talking to herself and being very shy. When she was about 9 years old, she learned the ways of magic and fighting, but exceled at Ice Magic. Seeing the need for improvement, she ran away from home when she was 12 years old to learn more about fighting. She changed her last name to Natori and became independent, making a living as a roaming Mercenary that wants to get a room at the Arux Bivnix and turn her room into a base of operations. Sorai hopes to learn the greatest Ice Magic skill of all, Ice Spear.

Dislikes: Zombies, Spicy food, Enemies, and The Netaria Family.
Friends: Cyler and Mero
Favorite Quote: "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." -Axel
Hobbies: Hunting, Work
Weapon of Choice: Her Ice wand or her Bastard Sword with kite shield
Favorite food: Rice
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Theme Song: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles OST - "Kaze No Ne" (Sound of the Wind)

Some fun little Facts:
-She wears armor alot because she is insecure and shields herself from others.
-She is a big clutz and gets into sticky situations but somehow ends up alright.
-She doesnt like to get into relationships. (But is somehow getting into one)
-She has a condition from when she was little that limits her abilites...She can't do things that require a lot of energy over a lot of time.
-Her family is trying to get her back to Emain to be the noble lady she really is.

Personality based on Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail

Last edited by Soraina on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Update....again II)
Soraina
Soraina
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down