Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character - Mrkeaton

+2
JagdtMirage
Thomas22
6 posters

Go down

New Character - Mrkeaton Empty New Character - Mrkeaton

Post  Mr. Keaton Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Character Name: Mrkeaton

How You Heard About The RP Society: Thomasina recommended this guild while I was thinking about getting into a new guild.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've played DnD for a few years as well as several other MMORPG's, however I usually didn't have anyone to play with and all prior guilds I was in either treated me unfairly or just disbanded all together. Generally speaking I've had some....unpleasant experiences in the MMO community.

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: I play as a Keaton which is known as a magical fox with multiple tails, Keatons are slightly similar to Kitsune (for those of you who know what that is) in terms of appearance as they both are magical foxes but are not the exact same thing same. I'm the Keaton that you see in the Legend of Zelda: Majors Mask.

Mrkeaton was born and raised in a forest and had a regular Keaton life except for the fact that he was intensely fascinated with human music. He would often go out and steal instruments then spend his days learning how to play them. Instead of learning to use magic as a means of attacking, he tried to apply magic to the music he performed day after day.

His personality consists of him trying to make his friends laugh, he is a prankster and may annoy people with his antics for his and his friends amusement, however he never actively talks to people he doesn't know and is always polite and friendly to those he meets, he is shy around others but very amusing and friendly to those he knows. In the world of Erin he takes on human form as to blend into society. Another personality trait is that he is, at times, very sarcastic.

What type of character do you play? A bard who likes all music (regardless of how much its overplayed) and is always trying out new songs. However, other than playing music he can't do much else, he knows basic attacks, little archery, and only fire and ice spells.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Currently I have nothing to do for the next 4 weeks, so I should be on after 12 at some point everyday (unless something comes up) except Saturday between 12 and 5 as I play DnD on that day.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

New Character - Mrkeaton Empty Re: New Character - Mrkeaton

Post  Thomas22 Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Great! And I don't say this because your my freind.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  JagdtMirage Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:58 am

Tell me about your old guild?

Why leave?
JagdtMirage
JagdtMirage
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://bachelorchowchef.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:12 am

From what I've heard...it expired.
Thomas22
Thomas22

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:58 am

Very well thought out!! I'm very impressed!!

New Character - Mrkeaton F_StampKalypsm_4c367c5
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:26 pm

Lets see if I can remember some of my old guild experiences....ok, also note that these guilds are from different MMORPG's and I dunno if I can say their names so I'll just talk about the guilds.

One time I was friends with this warrior in an RPG and we ran around killing things for about 3 weeks. Then one day she joined a guild and finally talked me into joining, well due to me and my habit of picking the most useless classes (I was a healer in this MMO) 3/4ths of the guild wasn't too happy about me tagging along on their expeditions and thus kept a close eye on me. It basically got down to either I keep everyone alive with healing or I get kicked, I had been able to keep up with the demand for the 2 days I was in the guild, then one day I was just suddenly out of the guild, no warning, no nothing, and my friend was nowhere to be found. The guild would not answer any of questions or even send me a response so I just moved on........that was a couple of years ago and I can't really remember the guilds name.

More recently was my addition into the Blacklions guild but it was just that it expired and after a week of waiting I just decided to leave and join the RPsociety after Thomasina was talking about how awesome you guys were. That doesn't the Blacklions are a bad guild, they were actually quite nice.....even though they never actually talked to me after I joined....I just got impatient on waiting for them to reactivate the guild (If they were even going to).

I have more stories like this, but that would take up a good portion of time to read so I'll just leave it at that.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Katinia Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Okay, A fellow LoZ fan AND an awsome bio?
I say totally!~
Kat says of coarse!~ :3
Katinia
Katinia
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahlen Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Sounds good to me.
Kahlen
Kahlen
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://burningdiscos.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:33 pm

I was just wondering if I had enough stamps of approval by now to be given a mentor as its been 8 days since my application to the guild.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 am

My apologies for not being sooner, I'll take you on as my little padawan Smile Let me add you to my list, and I'll see you in game Smile
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:30 pm

Thank you, I look forward to being your padawan.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down