Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Croudo Mori is... Rou Modoric?

+4
Temo
Glaceon
Auramune
Croudo
8 posters

Go down

Croudo Mori is... Rou Modoric? Empty Croudo Mori is... Rou Modoric?

Post  Croudo Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 am

After returning to the continent and meeting various people Croudo just couldn't seem to shake trouble. Accidently, Croudo reawoke his persona that from his own during his days as an assassin/soldier. Before his realization of the sins he commited Croudo literally thought nothing of ending the lives of his enemies as long as it was justified. Nonetheless, he was still cold hearted and merciless when he fought when people got in his way. For the Croudo of today, that way of living is unacceptable and underwent training to contain his personality. During the training, the darker personality was caught harming Royal Alchemist Glacia that decided to help him by none other than Royal Alchemist Mariella. Marking Croudo as a criminal, he escaped to Renes to complete his training. Today, there are only two ways to awaken the other Croudo: 1. Have the normal Croudo attack someone with a bladed weapon. 2. Create a resolve for Croudo to kill someone if there are no other options. If he does infact "kill" someone the darker personality will have such a strong hold on Croudo that he may not be able to turn back.

Even though he cleared his name with the other royal alchemist with the help of one of his beneficiaries the wanted posters remained. After many gave up pursing him, Croudo decided it would be fine to appear in front of others again. This mistake lead him to witness the murder of Dranis by Soifa with the help of Thomas, Glacia, and Mithos. Being a loose end, the actual commiters or the crime tried to bring out the darker personality. Their efforts ultimately failed as Croudo escaped using a Wing of the Goddess given to him by Aura.

Bearing a scar on his cheek and having his bounty raised Croudo knew he had to disappear. Being a Milletian, he rebirthed into a new body completely erasing most of his physical trail. Taking the name Rou Modoric, an anagram of Croudo Mori, only Krystal knows his true identity. Not taking any risks to reveal himself, Croudo still carries his wooden swords in his bag but uses his single edged broad sword Tsubaki backwards in combat. Contrary to before, he now avoids needless fighting and does so only to protect those he cares about.
Croudo
Croudo
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Croudo Mori is... Rou Modoric? Empty Re: Croudo Mori is... Rou Modoric?

Post  Auramune Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:25 am

=( But I like Cro. Boooo to Rou guy!

Aura: I'm glad the wing went to good use. Now you just have to stay out of that bad crowd, and live a peaceful life. Iria's spacious~

I'm kinda curious, will owl messages addressed to Croudo go to him?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 am

Glacia: I love how everything is related to me. It's enjoyable. *evil witch laugh* And don't think Glacia won't know who you are eventually, her and Krystal are quite good friends.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 pm

If that's the case, then don't assume who he is. Wait until the rp that Krystal lets Glacia know.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Jack: ...we never had lunch! D:<
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Glacia wrote:Glacia: I love how everything is related to me. It's enjoyable. *evil witch laugh* And don't think Glacia won't know who you are eventually, her and Krystal are quite good friends.
Aura wrote:If that's the case, then don't assume who he is. Wait until the rp that Krystal lets Glacia know.
Yes, yes. Never assume knowledge unless you actually have a valid reason to assume it. A rule Oscar lives by precariously by asking people "Is this knowledge available to me?" Otherwise, the pink hammer of justice will appear.

Nice use of rebirth, though, Croudo. =P
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Croudo Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:57 pm

@Aura Nope, now owls at all unless they're addressed to Rou himself. Although Rou (Croudo) would let Aura know who he is since they're such good friends =P. I'd love to live my peaceful days in Iria, but I made a promise to Krystal Wink. In the end of the day, Croudo is still Croudo Aura. His character isn't gone. It's just a new alias to cover up his trail ^_^

Other than reading his mana like Xenny, she'd be the only one to be able to trace him I think. Lost all physical characteristics in a rebirth due to a new body right? I'm not quite sure if reading mana is like reading familiar ki like in DBZ or reiatsu in Bleach, but otherwise he should seem like a new character.
Croudo
Croudo
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Well the mana may also have changed since the container/generator has changed [body].

The only ones who would also recognize them for who they truly are, makes for a very short list.

Nao - Is only seen by you when the time requires and never gossips about others.
The Named Spirits of Nature - Most don't care one way or the other and those that do keep secrets.
Angelshade - Doesn't care about your melodrama but will kick your spiritual butt if she needs to [I wonder if you can drown someone in the soul-stream?]
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:08 pm

I know I know....
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm

I SPOT AN ANAGRAM! (Sorry for caps. Razz)
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Croudo wrote:
Taking the name Rou Modoric, an anagram of Croudo Mori

I believe he stated that xD
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Croudo wrote:@Aura Nope, now owls at all unless they're addressed to Rou himself. Although Rou (Croudo) would let Aura know who he is since they're such good friends =P. I'd love to live my peaceful days in Iria, but I made a promise to Krystal Wink. In the end of the day, Croudo is still Croudo Aura. His character isn't gone. It's just a new alias to cover up his trail ^_^

Good, cause <3Cro is fun and really nice. And he better let her know Dx So she can impart more common sense on to him!

And promises are good and all, but they wind up leaving you a wanted criminal. :p
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Sometimes its nice to be wanted Suspect
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 am

Krystal wrote:
Croudo wrote:
Taking the name Rou Modoric, an anagram of Croudo Mori

I believe he stated that xD

>_> <_< I didn't see that.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down